Duggan Does Gorilla's - Double Berry's In Doc's Gear - Four Plants - One Kit

Top of the day to ya gang!:) Got a few pics with an update today! The three girls (one in front...two in back) got four gal's each of a Transplant Drench w/Tea. These pics are today , so flip +7 days. They got a major pruning (full grocery bag full) of lower growth and inside stuff removed, or pruned...NOT defoliated!! They like all the leaves...makes em grow up big and strong...like bull....with big fat colas and buds!:) Lots of leaves means great foliar results every time!! Healthy roots , too! 7 days since last drink...will love this Trans Drench and Tea. Perfect time for this Drench as they are entering a reproductive phase and that's what Transplant favors:) Got it! I read that once apon a time ago...in the instructions....:tokin:
Anyhow , have an awesome night gang...:Namaste::circle-of-love:
DB_s_7_days_post_flip_004.jpg
DB_s_7_days_post_flip_005.jpg
DB_s_7_days_post_flip_006.jpg
DB_s_7_days_post_flip_007.jpg

Double Berry's in Doc Bud's 'Kit'.....:blunt:

EDIT lol
Wow wow wow!! Amazing Duggan!! Can't wait .

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

duggan!! hi bro!!

:rofl:

do you freeze your buds?

in jars?

let us know...:circle-of-love:

Yes, I used to all the time Ziggs. Now I 'move' most of it before it gets that old. Freezing them in their mason jars works really well for ultra , long term storage. I've had jars for up to two years and the buds were as they were put in. Works like a charm:)

:cheer::woohoo: The 'Kit' is on the way!! Thanks for all the incentive Duggs and gang :)

Ya mon...now your cookin bud. Part of the gang...yeepa , yeepa! stick around and start a DBHBB journal , so we all can assist OK!
Way to go Mouser...i knew you would take the jump to better produce and way more fun...know why it';s more fun....cuz growing with Doc's gear is stressless...hahaha! with NO guess work bud! cheers to ya Mouser!:cheer::high-five::thumb::goodjob::bravo:
Please do as we all say...FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS..:)

sent from my DeLorean...in the future!:ganjamon:

Top of the day to ya gang!:) Got a few pics with an update today! The three girls (one in front...two in back) got four gal's each of a Transplant Drench w/Tea. These pics are today , so flip +7 days. They got a major pruning (full grocery bag full) of lower growth and inside stuff removed, or pruned...NOT defoliated!! They like all the leaves...makes em grow up big and strong...like bull....with big fat colas and buds!:) Lots of leaves means great foliar results every time!! Healthy roots , too! 7 days since last drink...will love this Trans Drench and Tea. Perfect time for this Drench as they are entering a reproductive phase and that's what Transplant favors:) Got it! I read that once apon a time ago...in the instructions....:tokin:

Duggan how do you get in there to care for them!!!??? All I can picture is you crawling in the like a soldier in boot camp sprawling under barbed wire with your shears in your mouth. Lol!!:bravo:

Is it still ok to eat the pruned leaves when using the drenches? Obviously washing them 1st

1st Time Grow For My Beautiful Broken Brain

Ya,...I'm here....wish I was there though...:tokin:
Not enough laughing going on......wait....no laughing...
What, no laughing...
My brother just called and said he had just got back from a Leg-less woman's convention.
So I ask him " How was it?".
He says..... " Great! The place was crawling with women!!".

Peace and Blessings...

Duggan how do you get in there to care for them!!!??? All I can picture is you crawling in the like a soldier in boot camp sprawling under barbed wire with your shears in your mouth. Lol!!:bravo:

Tremendous looking plants, Duggs, just stellar.....you really got the environment dialed in and it shows.....me, I just lost power for 2 1/2 days....2 plants hermied; have to assess any more damage today and put all back into the grow rooms from the doorwall south facing window that I moved them too....it's always something over here.....make it a great day, all....:circle-of-love:

Don't laugh you guys...that's exactly how i care for them, exactly!

Duggs has those babies on roller trays. :thumb:
True enough Budley , but the casters only help me while they are smaller...and they aint that now!

What, no laughing...
My brother just called and said he had just got back from a Leg-less woman's convention.
So I ask him " How was it?".
He says..... " Great! The place was crawling with women!!".

Peace and Blessings...
:rofl::rofl:

Tremendous looking plants, Duggs, just stellar.....you really got the environment dialed in and it shows.....me, I just lost power for 2 1/2 days....2 plants hermied; have to assess any more damage today and put all back into the grow rooms from the doorwall south facing window that I moved them too....it's always something over here.....make it a great day, all....:circle-of-love:
Thanks Shawnee, they are getting big in there eh! Starting to show some lil clusters now. Cheers and have an awesome day !:)

Back
Top Bottom