Duggan Does Gorilla's - Double Berry's In Doc's Gear - Four Plants - One Kit

Ziggs is torturing us all with all the amazing food pics. Luckily my lady is a pretty good cook herself. Last week she made a mean jambalaya, I scarfed down my bowl and she hadn't started eating yet so instead of going to get seconds, I asked if I could eat some of hers. Well, an hour or so later I started feeling high and I was like, why do I feel baked (since I rarely partake) then it dawned on me, she adds canna butter/coconut oil to her food, yoink!

Question Ziggz - is the weed sprinkled on the chicken parm decarbed?

supper_001.jpg
supper_002.jpg
Waiting for desert.....Ziggs?.....:rofl:

Ziggs is torturing us all with all the amazing food pics. Luckily my lady is a pretty good cook herself. Last week she made a mean jambalaya, I scarfed down my bowl and she hadn't started eating yet so instead of going to get seconds, I asked if I could eat some of hers. Well, an hour or so later I started feeling high and I was like, why do I feel baked (since I rarely partake) then it dawned on me, she adds canna butter/coconut oil to her food, yoink!

:popcorn:

it was decarbed by time :)

How long do you veg for after transplant into their final pot?

Hey Boogs....top of the morning to ya brotha!
Usually veg for around two weeks,....doesn't take long to get some size after they 'grab' a hold of all that soil. So , about two weeks or maybe a lil longer...depends sometimes . I don't worry about the soil 'running' out of gas like I would if they were in smaller finals. Cheers bud! Have an awesome Tuesday Boogs and gang!:circle-of-love:

Duggan,
When you finish, do you need to break up that huge rootball before you recook the soil for another run?

DL,...oh ya!!! Those are some big root balls , and they are always solid , all the way thru too! I usually wait until I have more time which is right about now , I guess. I will be getting to the 'old' previous grows rootballs very soon. I break them up on my tarp , on the rec. room floor, by removing the bigger roots , then I break it up really good before mixing in another 20 pounds of WW, EWC's and more DBHBB 'amendment' , usually add some leaves from a recent pruning too with a fist full of DBHBB 'Roots'. It gets moistened with 'distilled' and covered. Then I let it re-cook for another 40-60 days while I wait for the present crop to finish up. Cheers DL...good Q's BTW! Cheers and have a great day would ya:)

WOW!! I think that's all that needs to be said there ...

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey Ninja, a big warm welcome to the mag, and my journal! This neighborhood has some of the finest growers of our herb on the planet. As people they are even better, filled with integrity and purpose who will lend a hand any time it's needed with great advise and tips for newer growers. We are mostly growing in soil and are using Doc Buds 'kit' to achieve stellar results grow after grow. Please visit some of the DBHBB journals and get a 'feel' for our 'gang'...pretty cool bunch of people. Cheers and once again and welcome to the neighborhood! :) Cheers to ya!:welcome::cheer::bravo::420::high-five:

sent from my DeLorean...in the future!:ganjamon:.....:party:

Wowzers, I just read a few pages of Ziggness. What is the highest version of "baked"? He has surpassed it excessively. Well done!

So auto correct changed "Dugs" into "Rugs" and then "Drugs". Hah! Everything looks good fella. I enjoyed all of the Jamaica banter. Sounds like everyone had tons of fun. How could you not have fun when Canna M drops a J like that, eh? After a Canadian "eh" is it followed by a "?" or a period?

Wowzers, I just read a few pages of Ziggness. What is the highest version of "baked"? He has surpassed it excessively. Well done!

So auto correct changed "Dugs" into "Rugs" and then "Drugs". Hah! Everything looks good fella. I enjoyed all of the Jamaica banter. Sounds like everyone had tons of fun. How could you not have fun when Canna M drops a J like that, eh? After a Canadian "eh" is it followed by a "?" or a period?

:rofl::rofl:....Ya eh!

You are killing me, Gaffle....my family is Canadian on my father's Scottish side, and I just live across the river from that tremendous country in Michigan...Canadians have a very wicked sense of humor, trust me, so I don't know the answer to your question either.....

Hey Ninja, a big warm welcome to the mag, and my journal! This neighborhood has some of the finest growers of our herb on the planet. As people they are even better, filled with integrity and purpose who will lend a hand any time it's needed with great advise and tips for newer growers. We are mostly growing in soil and are using Doc Buds 'kit' to achieve stellar results grow after grow. Please visit some of the DBHBB journals and get a 'feel' for our 'gang'...pretty cool bunch of people. Cheers and once again and welcome to the neighborhood! :) Cheers to ya!:welcome::cheer::bravo::420::high-five:

Hey duggan, im a total newb at growing but def interested in docs high brix. Can you post a link

Sent from my SM-T530NU using 420 Magazine Mobile App

bunkbudz, :welcome: to :420:!

you picked an awesome grower(and friend!) and system to learn about growing this amazing plant.

here is doc buds thread(1 of several:thumb:)

Doc Bud - High Brix Q&A With Pictures

post there and post everywhere to get to 50 posts..thats the magic number before anyone can pm(private message) you, and you them here on 420mag.

:Namaste:

Thanks Duggan ..
From all of the journals I have been reading on 420 I am extremely impressed by the talent and level of growing skills being taught and openly shared with anyone that wants to learn.
It says a lot about the growers. There is an amazing community buzz on 420 and I'm all about that.

I am just planing my 1st high brix vegetable garden and about to start my 1st medical grow too.
It's very reassuring that I have been welcomed and offered help by so many here.
DBHBB has already taught me so much and the chat is awesome too.
Can't wait to share my journey with you all

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom