Duggan Does Gorilla's - Double Berry's In Doc's Gear - Four Plants - One Kit

hey gang , was able to get a few pics of the DB's....these are 'flip' +2...:)
Double_Berry_s_flip_2_001.jpg
Double_Berry_s_flip_2_002.jpg
Double_Berry_s_flip_2_003.jpg
Double_Berry_s_flip_2_004.jpg
Double_Berry_s_flip_2_005.jpg
Double_Berry_s_flip_2_006.jpg
Double_Berry_s_flip_2_007.jpg
Double_Berry_s_flip_2_010.jpg

Beautiful plants Duggs. Just beautiful.
Cheers
:roorrip:

Absolute perfection at it's finest.....have a tremendous day!

Nice job Doogan! Those look incredibly healthy. Should be another great harvest for ya. Have a good Sunday bud.

Sent from my SM-N910P using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Mornin Neiko, thanks bud!:) The back two could be a lil better, health wise but they're startin to come around now. I can't stress enough the value of using straight water between 'Drenches' . My back pot got a bit too much GE and Tea and i can see it. both pots have gotten straight water for two drinks in a row. This soil is so complete (especially second and third run) that it can sustain plants a long time with just bits of Transplant and Tea. Can't wait to see the bud structure on these DB's. Cheers Neiko, and friends...have a great Sunday everyone.:circle-of-love:

Looking amazing! You will be happy to hear that I just PM'd Doc about purchasing the kit. :) Another convert.
Thanks Mouser....ya bud...now your 'on board' soon to be 'assimilated' like the rest of us and become one of 'the gang' So cool to see you finally take this step...and yes as Budley said ...your the one who will be happy....VERY happy we'd say!:)
Ur the one that's gonna be happy. :thumb:
:thumb:

Mornin Duggs

:lot-o-toke::cool::hookah::tokin::grinjoint::blunt::smokin::bong::roorrip::ganjamon::Rasta:........:loopy:
Hey Budley, top of the mornin to ya bud!:Namaste::high-five:

Mornin Yeti. The trick to keeping your bubble hash bags clean, is to rinse them out after EVERY collection of BH. DO NOT wait till the end ...clean (rinse) them after every collection OK. if you wait till you are ALL done they are much, much harder to clean. I've had my BB's for about ten yrs. now and they look like brand new cuz of this. It's important to not use any cleaning fluid or solvent on them as it will degrade the mesh over time and that is NOT good with these bags. Use ice cold water , this will keep the leftover BH hard and brittle which is what you want ...it comes off and out of the mesh much , much easier and more complete. If warm water is used to clean them ..it will NOT and you will end up with a fu...n mess. Cheers Yeti. Hope this has helped bud!:)
Gang , i must apologize to you all for being absent from the forum and my thread for this past week. Been dealing with serious teenager stuff that has been very stressful to say the least. Things are back 'on track' now and i will put an update and pics up shortly.
With the Double Berry's ,..they have exploded in my GR and i have had to 'flip' them to 12/12. The strain is supposed to be short , but i was out of lateral room as they have really taken to training and SCing quite nicely:)
Will post some pics soon. Have a great day gang....gotta hockey game to go to...not until 11 this morning :thumb:...:tokin:

Thanks for the tips Duggs! Those plants are looking killer! You filled that room real quick I feel. I'm interested to see the bud structure on these as well :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom