Duggan Does Gorilla's - Double Berry's In Doc's Gear - Four Plants - One Kit

hey gang , was able to get a few pics of the DB's....these are 'flip' +2...:)
Double_Berry_s_flip_2_001.jpg
Double_Berry_s_flip_2_002.jpg
Double_Berry_s_flip_2_003.jpg
Double_Berry_s_flip_2_004.jpg
Double_Berry_s_flip_2_005.jpg
Double_Berry_s_flip_2_006.jpg
Double_Berry_s_flip_2_007.jpg
Double_Berry_s_flip_2_010.jpg

Amazing as usual. One day, hopefully sooner than later, I will dial in my environment and have beautiful plants like these. :high-five:

:rofl:

Look at it would ya....:drool:.....and a cold Stella too! I'l be right over Ziggs........well, I would like to be right over.....:rofl:
Hey Mr. , Ween ...you guys seein how he tortures me like this...... Cannafan, see what I mean?? Daily too....:tokin:

:rofl::rofl:

I find sativas to give me way less cravings than indicas. I attribute this incredible herb in keeping me in slightly above average shape and health especially over the past 2 years. :thumb:

Thanks, When you have to start buying Velcro strap shoes because its to hard to tie your shoes, Its time
to make a change :) 300 down to 180 feel great

Wow....you musta worked your 'lil' (big....:)) ass off to lose all that weight. Way to go Gazoo! Cheers to ya brotha!
OK ...Ziggs .....i'm havin a 'sterling silver' cut of striploin tonight for supper...about 1, 1/2 inches thick ...she was 15 bones , so she's a big one....i'm drooling just thinkin about it...HAHA. What's for desert tonight bud?:cheer::cheer::high-five:

Just looking at it made me go get lunch mmm jerk chicken, can't get enough of it.

Hey Mr., they have great jerk chicken in Jamaica....so i'm told....when i'm there chicken is the last thing i wanna eat:) The ocean is right there mon,...i be scarfin down as much fish , lamb, lobster, papaya....now i made my self drool again.:thedoubletake:
Got lots of ice cream and ice cream bars for later....muah..hahaha!:high-five:
Have an awesome night everyone....:circle-of-love:

Oh ya , almost forgot....plants are doin OK:)............:rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom