Duggan Does Gorilla's - Double Berry's In Doc's Gear - Four Plants - One Kit

Breakfast again. Funny how that happens around the same time each day no?
Here is some cereal for those that don't like omelets etc. :rofl:

Enjoy!!
IMG_91443.JPG
IMG_91494.JPG
IMG_91503.JPG
IMG_91514.JPG

Mrs Ziggy and little Ms Ziggy were to get this meal served in bed this am but since the pilot decided to have a heart attack @35000 ft up, she and the other 250 + people are in St John, Canada, over 18 hrs now, enjoying a less than homemade breakfast in a hotel. I'm happy to report the copilot safely landed the huge jet and the pilot survived his life threatening attack. They sat on runway 10 hrs after pilot was removed before the rest of passengers were moved to hotel at 2am.
I'm about to enjoy some nice vintage 'after breakfast' smoke. :)

Smoked Salmon and 'Everything' Omelet

LMAO....knees buckle ....i'm here Ziggs...:rofl::rofl:
My oldest turns 16 today:) he is presently doing his final day for his N.L. He's been swimming every week for the last 13 years at the same complex. Today he gets his certification for National Lifeguard and turns 16 on the same day....to say i'm proud doesn't cover it:). It was me that took him all those years, his very first one , he cried and we almost pulled him out. Now he wants to persue Paramedic cuz of all he's learned thru his swimming courses. I know this is very 'off topic ' everyone but it's a big day for him,...and me.
Ziggs, ...Mare and i are going out for a steak later....gotta go get a bank loan first....hahaha. Have a great night gang...all my brothas......and sistas....and spouses, wherever you are.:circle-of-love:

Sounds like a product of good parenting to me! :thumb:

Enjoy!!
IMG_91443.JPG
IMG_91494.JPG
IMG_91503.JPG
IMG_91514.JPG

Mrs Ziggy and little Ms Ziggy were to get this meal served in bed this am but since the pilot decided to have a heart attack @35000 ft up, she and the other 250 + people are in St John, Canada, over 18 hrs now, enjoying a less than homemade breakfast in a hotel. I'm happy to report the copilot safely landed the huge jet and the pilot survived his life threatening attack. They sat on runway 10 hrs after pilot was removed before the rest of passengers were moved to hotel at 2am.

Holy crap Ziggs, they must be exhausted waiting on the plane for 10 hrs. Do you 'wait ' good Ziggs?
me,...i'm a bad 'waiter'. Do they have a scheduled flight home yet? That breakfast 'in bed' sounds good...you can still give it to them ..."DO IT"!:) Good presentation BTW my friend....i ate some of it as i looked it over...:tokin: let me/us know when your family is safely home , OK! cheers my friend:high-five::Namaste::love:

Sounds like a product of good parenting to me! :thumb:
Beaves...feelin good sir , thank you:Namaste:

Enjoy!!
IMG_91443.JPG
IMG_91494.JPG
IMG_91503.JPG
IMG_91514.JPG

Damn Ziggs. That looks marvelous. Glad the wife landed safely.

Late night entry gang. Just gettin home from a hockey game. bestest exercise:). Double Berry's are starting to use their space ...great to see. I've been doing some Super Cropping , just to keep the canopy fairly even. Slowing down the main leaders so others can 'catch up'.:)
The 'single ' one up front, will get nice and full , yielding as much as the 'two' in the back pot. I recon another week to ten days before i flip em. This strain has a very nice growth pattern with an Indica dominance. Will be interesting to see how much they stretch.
Anyhow , time to chill a bit before bed.
Ziggs , hope all is well and you are relaxing with your family,...it's bin a while!:)

Hey Duggs! started a new journal. I hope you'll stop by and yell at me when I'm screwing up and praise me when I'm getting it right. ;"
Link in my signature
Cheers buddy
:roorrip:

Morning Doooogan! Just keeping caught up around here. Heading to the lab today to get a couple strains tested, the potency on these purple sherbs was quite surprising. Take a look at In House genetics, they have some very nice stuff. I got them as freebies and am completely impressed, they love our dirt!

:thumb: thanks man I have rinsed them pretty thoroughly and had them still be pretty dirty. I must not have used cold enough water.

Mornin Yeti. The trick to keeping your bubble hash bags clean, is to rinse them out after EVERY collection of BH. DO NOT wait till the end ...clean (rinse) them after every collection OK. if you wait till you are ALL done they are much, much harder to clean. I've had my BB's for about ten yrs. now and they look like brand new cuz of this. It's important to not use any cleaning fluid or solvent on them as it will degrade the mesh over time and that is NOT good with these bags. Use ice cold water , this will keep the leftover BH hard and brittle which is what you want ...it comes off and out of the mesh much , much easier and more complete. If warm water is used to clean them ..it will NOT and you will end up with a fu...n mess. Cheers Yeti. Hope this has helped bud!:)
Gang , i must apologize to you all for being absent from the forum and my thread for this past week. Been dealing with serious teenager stuff that has been very stressful to say the least. Things are back 'on track' now and i will put an update and pics up shortly.
With the Double Berry's ,..they have exploded in my GR and i have had to 'flip' them to 12/12. The strain is supposed to be short , but i was out of lateral room as they have really taken to training and SCing quite nicely:)
Will post some pics soon. Have a great day gang....gotta hockey game to go to...not until 11 this morning :thumb:...:tokin:

Back
Top Bottom