Duggan Does Gorilla's - Double Berry's In Doc's Gear - Four Plants - One Kit

that's hilarious, Duggs :high-five:

Nice indeed dig dugs! Wish I was gonna be around for the taste test party on that Hi Brix Berry Bud! I'll just have to put it in the grow list. Glad to see ya'll enjoyed the trip! Awesomeness fer sure. . .

Peace and Blessings...

Nice indeed dig dugs! Wish I was gonna be around for the taste test party on that Hi Brix Berry Bud! I'll just have to put it in the grow list. Glad to see ya'll enjoyed the trip! Awesomeness fer sure. . .

Peace and Blessings...

hey "B" , hope your well bud. How's the move and everything goin. You there yet? Waddaya puffin these days ? talk to me "B"!:)

I bet you were/are wondering...

WFDAZT?

Whats Fer DinDin At Ziggs Tonight :)

Grilled Cheese Burger Sliders (dipped in CannaCoconut oil ;))

IMG_91115.JPG

-with Aged Cheddar...Believe it!

:)

hey "B" , hope your well bud. How's the move and everything goin. You there yet? Waddaya puffin these days ? talk to me "B"!:)
Oh boy, packed and waiting til the 3rd to get a load down there, spend a couple days figuring out where to put the trailer, then back to the mountains til the end of the month when we'll roll out for good.
I'm actually smoking some Cheese x Pineapple mix. It's quite relaxing as we are chilling indoors, watching Gaurdians of the Galaxy!
And.... Waiting for some of that delicious ass food ol Ziggs is charring up! Caring is sharing...

Peace and Blessings...

How in the world are you as fit as you are?! You eat more food in a day than I do in 3! Lol!

I was wondering the same Canna,..
Ziggs, the 'snacks' plate looks deli ...what's the dip like...nevermind , it prolly doesn't taste good....:wood:
Mare dropped off a pack of 'marble pound cake' today ....almost gone, goes down good with whole milk,...yummy! My oldest son found my stash of ice cream bars....walked past me yesterday holding one and said "are these ever good " . Came home today....no more bars left....:thedoubletake:
Ziggs , ya know what you doin don't ya......where are ya ?.....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom