Duggan Does Gorilla's - Double Berry's In Doc's Gear - Four Plants - One Kit

Top of the day to ya gang!:thumb:
Got a few pics of the 'taking off' Double Berry's and one of my brand new temp/rh meter. Shows a low RH ...that's ok cuz my furnace isn't running much these warmer days so the RH will climb steadily now that winter is finishing up. They seem to be doing great despite the low RH. My other analog RH thing shows it to be 50% so dunno. Anyhow a few pics of boring veg plants. Not sure when i will flip em......gotta get these big this time...:)
They got a good Brix misting a few min's. ago ...loving life...yeepa! Brixy Berry's...:tokin:
Double_Berry_s_truckin_along_002.jpg
Double_Berry_s_truckin_along_003.jpg
Double_Berry_s_truckin_along_004.jpg
Double_Berry_s_truckin_along_005.jpg
Double_Berry_s_truckin_along_006.jpg
Double_Berry_s_truckin_along_007.jpg
Double_Berry_s_truckin_along_008.jpg

too bad your "here", 'there' and not here, here, eh?

here ya go..

CannaWhoopie Pies
1 has a CannaCreme, the other a Peppermint Marshmallow Creme.
I do know what you go through bro'.
I drooled every night while away for something like this..
IMG_90664.JPG
IMG_90674.JPG

:rofl:

:circle-of-love:

You can even wash it down with this..

IMG_90501.JPG

yeah, thats right!! A Chocolate HighProtein, CannaThick Shake..High There! :rofl:

can you imagine?

Believe!!!

:)

Yes guys, I emailed FHBR a very long, detailed, nasty letter to their upper manager,...the one I delt with planning the trip. She got back to me the very next day with another long email and their excuses as to why it all happened like that , but it held no water what so ever. She offered Mare and I a free 5 day all inclusive stay back at FHBR. Not going to take it for a couple reasons...I didn't like what they did to you/us and will not return there. Plus all you guys should have received something too , not just me cuz I wrote a letter. I still feel bad for what they did and really want you guys to know that I did everything I could for us . Marilyn also wrote a long accurate 'review on 'Trip Advisor' of all that we encountered. It should be 'up' now if ya's wanna check it out. Next trip will be 4/5 star hotel....not taking any chances. My TA told me that they have a practice of not suggesting 2/3 star hotels just for this reason too, but we chose it for it's location and price....live and learn,...ther'es nothing like a 4/5 star hotel...better everything . Anyhow once again Neiko , Noob and gang...I'm very sorry !
As you said though Noob, we all had an awesome time anyhow , but I would like to have had us all together, hence the 6 month booking.
Just so we could have hung out and chilled with each other a bit more. The trip will go down as a big success and already planning another...;)
Our TA got us $100 back but it is what it is. Oh and we charged a breakfast to the room since I didn't have my wallet in beach wear and they called me when we were home to settle a $9 tab. :rofl: I would have done it when we "checked out" but no one was there so I tossed the key onto the counter.

Still had a great time though!

Our TA got us $100 back but it is what it is. Oh and we charged a breakfast to the room since I didn't have my wallet in beach wear and they called me when we were home to settle a $9 tab. :rofl: I would have done it when we "checked out" but no one was there so I tossed the key onto the counter.

Still had a great time though!

Ya Nis...when we checked out, the bitch at the counter demanded 35$ US for a fridge rental for the week...so i'm not surprised at the 9 dollar call. Really eh, after what happened and they still want more...not good! But hey...we all had an awesome time and will all continue to learn and grow with each other...friends..like no other!:)

and this...
IMG_90713.JPG

Ground up
IMG_90834.JPG

placed in my bubbler/bong/pipe/
and tried it for the 1st time since pkged almost a year ago..its glistening although my pics stink..and this stinks too
IMG_90864.JPG

taste like caramelized lemon rind.. bitter sweet citrus similar to Docs Paki but less 'acid' more 'peel'
listening to some reggae while that CannaWhoopiepie ..actually, this one..

uh..

these.

IMG_90875.JPG

:allgood:

Next time im making the cake part oblong to make devil dogs..:thumb:

shoulda been 'here', here, not 'here', there'..just say'n

..and then roll, smoke, :lot-o-toke:until :allgood: or IRIE, a few fattys made of this..
IMG_90713.JPG

we'd have a few of these...:rofl:

here, you can have a few :rofl: anyway..

count em..

BELIEVE!

I believe my friend...just a few laughs eh....OMG i never laughed so much . What a good time ....just a f...n good time. Ya , and about the cakes....i checked them out over at your place. So, ya think ya did me a favor by posting that before 8....well, ya thought wrong !!!!I have no ice cream bars and NO sweets ...i'm a hurtin! Really Ziggs , those cakes ...i would get sick , eating too many...:rofl::rofl:
They wouldn't ship well:) Rat soup!:tokin:

yeah, but then again :hmmmm:, since you be da Keeper of the Keys(remember that Seiny?:rofl: ) of a DeLorean, a time machine..
why dont you set it for today oh, 2 hrs before you decide to drool on your dessert appetizer. the appetizer dessert before dessert :rofl:,

and have this..
IMG_90954.JPG

yeah..Herb& Dry Rubbed Boneless Ribeye
Done Ziggy Hibichi, Batch!(see what I did there?;))Style!

Still mooing....

Mooooooooooooooooo

Dinner calls..

thats right!! uh...the Delorean is here..here!

too bad, bro.

Good night.

but had you had any of the herb i had, you'd have your capacitor fluxed with and
enter an alternate universe...and see this stuff..

IMG_90994.JPG

or this in an even different universe..
IMG_91015.JPG

or even ...<gasp>
This..

IMG_91062.JPG
????

its a good thing you weren't here, here, bro'. You go to sleep at 9:00...I hear it aint so good to go to bed on a full stomach. A slightly empty one is better.
:thumb:
gotcha back bro'

Alternate universes...

Jesus God, Ziggs....that trip to ganga world really loosened you up....keep expressing yourself, it becomes you.....:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom