Duggan Does Gorilla's - Double Berry's In Doc's Gear - Four Plants - One Kit

I'm beginning to wonder if you will get back to running 4 plants in there lol. They are looking nice and healthy for ya.
Hey Nis , ya eh bud ...me too! Seems like i can't get all four firing at the same time. That's my fault though, cuz i like to germ only what i'm gonna grow, so, if one doesn't 'take' i have to start another...and that's where the 'runt' comes in. Anyhow thanks for stoppin by brotha Nis. have an awesome day with your family today and say hi to C . Cheers.

Awesome duggs, so green and vibrant.......They didn't miss a beat......:high-five:
Second run 'kit' soil :)...Thanks Nate...my 'cliff jumpin brotha'....:thumb::high-five:

killin it duggs! good to hear you guys had a great time on the trip!

Sent from my KFGIWI using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Thanks Boogs, ya we all had a blast. Next time we wanna see you too! Cheers bud.:Namaste:

Your plants always have such great color! Nice! :love:

Great to have y'all back - it was quiet around here. :laugh:
Thanks Gray. These Double Berry's are really taking to our second run DBHBB dirt . Gonna let these get big. No rush this time. Have a great day my friend!:high-five:

^^ I must agree ^^
Budley , always cool to see you around. Thanks bud. Have a great day would ya!:passitleft:....a lil Green Crack to start the day!:tokin:

almost forgot, bro!! The Bubble-Hash is amazing!! :) :circle-of-love:

Gave some to a new friend with that glass pipe i gave to him :)

He loves, :love:s, it..thank you !

Thanks Ziggs....ya they autta like it....it beats their hash on the island ...hands down and that wasn't even my 'full melting' stuff either!...:blunt:....:) Glad your havin fun my friend....wish i was still there...back to work tomorrow...BAHHH!

that's right! I forgot that I got to taste your hash. I totally forgot about that. we were at the growers house in Jamaica and Ziggs broke out a chunk of Duggs bubble hash. what an amazing taste, similar to mine but superior. what a freakin buzz I got from that amazing sample. just another way I got to connect to you, my friend.
thanks brotha

Looking good over hear Duggs! Have you ever compared letting 1 plant fill that pot vs. 2? I bet the yield would be very close???
I agree on the hash, very nice buzz! Your GC is awesome too Duggs! I really liked that! Have a good one bud!
:peacetwo::cool:

lol Thats how he ends up most of the time. One plant in one bin ans two in the other...not sure if there have ever been any comparisons done though...:hmmmm::nomo:

that's right! I forgot that I got to taste your hash. I totally forgot about that. we were at the growers house in Jamaica and Ziggs broke out a chunk of Duggs bubble hash. what an amazing taste, similar to mine but superior. what a freakin buzz I got from that amazing sample. just another way I got to connect to you, my friend.
thanks brotha
Thanks Noob, i'm glad you got a chance to try some bubble. That was from the 120 and the 25 mixed together...the 73 bag was smoked :)..it was melty. There was lots available , but it seemed we needed more time together. If only the hotel hadn't messed up eh.Anyhow , nice words my friend. Cheers.:high-five:

Looking good over hear Duggs! Have you ever compared letting 1 plant fill that pot vs. 2? I bet the yield would be very close???
I agree on the hash, very nice buzz! Your GC is awesome too Duggs! I really liked that! Have a good one bud!
:peacetwo::cool:

Hey Neiko, thanks man, i like the buzz from the BH too. It's so clean and pure with only the gland heads to taste.
Ya about the plants /pot. The difference has been about 3-4 less oz's. per harvest with only three instead of four plants , so not much less, really. Thanks for droppin by Neiko. On Jamaica,..it was cool to finally meet you and share a few puffs. Wish we would have had more time to chill . Next time . Cheers bud!:Namaste:

lol Thats how he ends up most of the time. One plant in one bin ans two in the other...not sure if there have ever been any comparisons done though...:hmmmm::nomo:

Hey Mouser, ya , not much luck lately with getting all four going. The other little one was getting in the way . Now i can try and get a nice big one out of all the soil....that's always fun.:)
Thanks for your visit M. Cheers eh!:high-five:

Duggs! So glad to see you guys are back and had an awesome time on the island. Those double berrys are cranking right along. Did Shiggs end up showing up? I've been wondering how things have been going for him.

Hi Yeti, thanks and ya , the DB's. are just about ready to really go. They got their first Drench of GE last night , so they will take off now.
Shiggs was not in Jamaica ,...Ziggs and i tried to reach him but never did, only heard he posted something somewhere . Dunno where he is ...hope he is OK! Anyhow, thanks for the good vibes Yeti:) Have a great night .

Hey Duggs. Remember my last grow where I was worried about the smell of my OG Kush and you told me to stop worrying about it, it will smell great. Well, you should smell it now. Jesus Christmas, it's awesome smelling after curing for close to 5 months. So smoothe and lethal too. Just thought I'd let you know you were right, once again.
Cheers buddy

Hey Duggs. Remember my last grow where I was worried about the smell of my OG Kush and you told me to stop worrying about it, it will smell great. Well, you should smell it now. Jesus Christmas, it's awesome smelling after curing for close to 5 months. So smoothe and lethal too. Just thought I'd let you know you were right, once again.
Cheers buddy
That's great to hear Noob! How long before you start up again and was everything OK when ya's got home?

Hey cliff diving buddy.....Just cruising around.....First day back at work.....Shitty.......Missing the beach and the the laughs......Have a good nite....

Mornin Nate...ya , me too bud. Back at work right now...BAHHH! So glad you and K had a great time and ya , i miss the laughs too...we sure had lots of em eh!! :) Cheers and try and have a great day....even if it's not 'on the beach' ! Cheers.

Heya Duggan. I been kinda layin low but getting ready to come back n start up a couple journals next month. I ain't growing no Doc Bud produce yet but coming up this year. Just like being as close to it as possible for now. Plus all the cool kids are doing it. Only way I can hang with y'all til then.
Good to see you.
:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom