Duggan Does Gorilla's - Double Berry's In Doc's Gear - Four Plants - One Kit

Back to the world.....lots to say and reflect on ...too tired tonight, ...bin traveling since 9 this morning. Hope we all made it home safely. Ziggs is still there....:):) Cheers Gang!:circle-of-love:
We had a great time! Thanks again Doogan. We are still sitting in Chicago waiting for a flight to Detroit. Still got about 3 hours til we are home.

Sent from my SM-N910P using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hello everyone! :) Just got back and i'm already sooo busy. Plants are
liking the soil and have taken off pretty good in those seven days. Those seven days were so much fun...got a chance to meet some very cool people ,smoke lots of very good produce and laugh my lil ass off like never before ....what a hoot! Laughed more in those seven days than the last year...:) The group that traveled was faced with a bummer right off the bat and overcame that bump to really enjoy themselves and get a nice taste of Jamaica. The resort didn't honor they're reservations and shipped them off to other resorts down the road...NOT COOL! Ziggs , Marilyn and i arrived a bit late to find out we were the only ones at our resort. To say i was pissed would have been an understatement....but still, the show had to go on...felt pretty bad about that start! We were proud of the group for staying positive despite this. Many different strains were sampled and enjoyed ,..however, that being said , i'm sure everyone would agree, our DBHBB produce is still the product to surpass,...it just rocks this world. Thank you Doc Bud. :bravo: Ziggs and i shared our DBHBB with many locals and they were all smiles and ears . Doc's Lemon Paki and Tangi were given a few nice test drives , along with some Green Crack and some Panama. A couple different versions of Jamaican Lambsbread were tried along with some local Purple Skunk and a few others in between eating and walking the beach:)
Hope the gang is all safe and sound , at home and can relish in the memories they created. Thank you all for being you and sharing your life with Marilyn and myself.
Will get some pics up tonight to show the very dramatic change the DB's have gone thru this past week without me. Cheers gang. Thanks for the visits while i was away....:thumb:

Ziggs has the DeLorean in Jamaica somewhere ....o no!:thedoubletake:.......:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Welcome back, Duggs....you were missed....

Hello everyone! :) Just got back and i'm already sooo busy. Plants are
liking the soil and have taken off pretty good in those seven days. Those seven days were so much fun...got a chance to meet some very cool people ,smoke lots of very good produce and laugh my lil ass off like never before ....what a hoot! Laughed more in those seven days than the last year...:) The group that traveled was faced with a bummer right off the bat and overcame that bump to really enjoy themselves and get a nice taste of Jamaica. The resort didn't honor they're reservations and shipped them off to other resorts down the road...NOT COOL! Ziggs , Marilyn and i arrived a bit late to find out we were the only ones at our resort. To say i was pissed would have been an understatement....but still, the show had to go on...felt pretty bad about that start! We were proud of the group for staying positive despite this. Many different strains were sampled and enjoyed ,..however, that being said , i'm sure everyone would agree, our DBHBB produce is still the product to surpass,...it just rocks this world. Ziggs and i shared our DBHBB with many locals and they were all smiles and ears . Doc's Lemon Paki and Tangi were given a few nice test drives , along with some Green Crack and some Panama. A couple different versions of Jamaican Lambsbread were tried along with some local Purple Skunk and a few others in between eating and walking the beach:)
Hope the gang is all safe and sound , at home and can relish in the memories they created. Thank you all for being you and sharing your life with Marilyn and myself.
Will get some pics up tonight to show the very dramatic change the DB's have gone thru this past week without me. Cheers gang. Thanks for the visits while i was away....:thumb:

Ziggs has the DeLorean in Jamaica somewhere ....o no!:thedoubletake:.......:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thanks for setting the trip up Duggs. despite the initial curve ball, my wife and I enjoyed meeting you and Mare. We owe our beautiful tans to you and Jamaica. Can't wait to grow some LambsBread in our wonderful HB soil. keep growing brotha.
TheRedDragon formally known as Noob4x4grow

Thanks for setting the trip up Duggs. despite the initial curve ball, my wife and I enjoyed meeting you and Mare. We owe our beautiful tans to you and Jamaica. Can't wait to grow some LambsBread in our wonderful HB soil. keep growing brotha.
TheRedDragon formally known as Noob4x4grow

Thank you Noob. Despite trying to avoid stuff like that with a very early start....it wound up being out of my/Ziggs control . TBH i still have a hard time believing they did that to you guys...There was NO compensation what, so ever , and i feel they could have been a lot more accommodating to the group after that. They are going to get a very honest and accurate review from Marilyn and i on their website. We were so disappointed when we arrived...i can't tell you how much! Anyhow i'm very glad i could spend some time with you and E...and the trip turned out great despite the bump at the start. I hope you stick around some more Noob...get another journal going maybe.....Take care my friend....:high-five:

Afternoon gang! Gotta few pics here ...of the 75 or so taken, these ones are the only ones they won't remove ...i think! Enjoy! Pics of the DB's. coming tonight!:)
Jamaica_trip_in_17_005.jpg
Jamaica_trip_in_17_034.jpg
Jamaica_trip_in_17_003.jpg

A weed vendor on the beach, a beach vendor with his stuff. Cheers.

Top of the day to ya gang! Got those pics of the DB's. Had to cull the lil one. She was just getting in the way of her neighbor.
Wish i could do that to my neighbor:) ...he called the bylaw police on me today...ya , that's right. My son was playing with his air soft gun out back and he decided to ruin our day. Anyhow , on a better note ...the girls got their first Drench today it was GE w/Tea. 4 gal's. each pot. Last night they were Brixed. It's clear to see the two different phenos in the back pot. One much more Indica looking with thicker structure and much wider blades . I'm pleased with them so far , and they will really start to go now.
It doesn't look like bloom will be far away. I will let them all fill the space ,...then flip. Cheers gang .
double_berry_s_right_after_jamaica_trip_001.jpg
double_berry_s_right_after_jamaica_trip_002.jpg
double_berry_s_right_after_jamaica_trip_003.jpg
double_berry_s_right_after_jamaica_trip_004.jpg
double_berry_s_right_after_jamaica_trip_005.jpg
double_berry_s_right_after_jamaica_trip_007.jpg
double_berry_s_right_after_jamaica_trip_008.jpg

Your plants always have such great color! Nice! :love:

Great to have y'all back - it was quiet around here. :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom