Duggan Does Gorilla's - Double Berry's In Doc's Gear - Four Plants - One Kit

I'm a noobie on here but I'd def like to follow nice set up

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Evenin Dale, you are very welcome here to follow.Thanks , about the set up. If you have any Q's. about anything , please ask OK. I have to welcome you to the mag , and this whole neighborhood. Have a look around at some of the other DBHBB threads too , like Canna & Nis's place or Doc Buds different journals. There are so many cool spots to visit around . The people behind the growers are full of integrity and will always offer help and have experience to add , as well. Anyhow , enjoy , Dale.:welcome:
Gang, looks like Ziggs got a flight out Fri morning , so all the travelers , take a deep breath ,...and hope the weather clears out east....

It hasn't snowed here in 52 days. Been in the 40s and 50s the last couple weeks. The entire upper right is getting hammered with snow right now. The only white stuff I want below my feet is white SAND!

I just took the day off...supposed to be coming down 2-4"/hr later this morning. NOT going to drive in that shit all day. No fun and Id get nothing done. Going to play with my COB build and my plants instead.

Have a blast down there, and dont forget to kiss the lucky egg :)

I just took the day off...supposed to be coming down 2-4"/hr later this morning. NOT going to drive in that shit all day. No fun and Id get nothing done. Going to play with my COB build and my plants instead.

Have a blast down there, and dont forget to kiss the lucky egg :)

Mouser, top of the mornin to ya brotha! Thanks for the good vibes and well wishes. We'le all have a puff or two for ya bud...thanks and have a great week my brotha!:Namaste::high-five:

Hey Gang....3/4 sleep to go...will set the alarm for 4:20 AM.:tokin:
Getting picked up by Mare and her sis at 5 , so.....just a lil stoked right now.:ganjamon:
Would like to live in a grass hut on the beach in Negril...leave society to it's problems. I live in a very fast paced enviro, very close to a major city, so this "stepping off" is almost a necessity. you know , for my mental health. HAHaha. It goes a long way in helping with my dis-order...I.E.D. (intermittent explosive disorder...:rofl:) same reason i watch "Dogs of War ", once a year.:).
things will be quieter than normal around here but ...gang. don't let it get Bowman'd OK. Everyone have a great week, and for your sake...and ours make it as stress free as possible. Cheers Gang!:circle-of-love::thanks:
Green_Cracks_2_days_out_012.jpg
Does this Green Crack ever taste good....:)

Smoke it if you got it!

Peace and Blessings...
... Through fire. And water.

From the lowest dungeon to the highest peak, I fought him, the Balrog of Morgoth.

Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.

Darkness took me. And I strayed out of thought and time.

Stars wheeled overhead, and every day was as long as the life age of the earth.

But it was not the end. I felt light in me again.
I've been sent back until my task is done...

Peace and Blessings...

Back
Top Bottom