Duggan Does Gorilla's - Double Berry's In Doc's Gear - Four Plants - One Kit

3 more days of work that's all I know! :rofl:

Yup!!, That's it, 3 effin days.....long time comin eh Nis! Don't forget....when ya get there..grab the bullet, and don't let it go for 7 days OK!
Member what I said bud...."it'll go by like it was shot out of a rifle...that's OK, cuz i'l be beside the bullet , the whole way!":):thumb:

Yup!!, That's it, 3 effin days.....long time comin eh Nis! Don't forget....when ya get there..grab the bullet, and don't let it go for 7 days OK!
Member what I said bud...."it'll go by like it was shot out of a rifle...that's OK, cuz i'l be beside the bullet , the whole way!":):thumb:
Hopefully it's a .223 so I can catch it! If it's a 50 cal I'll be no where close to it! :rofl:

Good morning gang. Not sure if I mentioned , I got a nice little package from Sherry at 'Gorilla' on Fri....she sent me two 5 packs of their new Blueberry Twist Fem seeds....no charge.....now that's customer service..IMO! That's what will get my attention after these four Double Berry's from Gorilla. These two strains are supposed to be the tastiest strains in their collection and they rave about them , so , they will get all my lovin , with DBHBB. The DB's . are just about ready to show themselves , but have not 'taken off' just yet...bin building roots and playing in all that(26 gal's.) of nice dirt!:) Promise to put up a few pics before I depart at the end of the week!
Have an awesome Monday everyone...try and make it a stress free one OK!....:circle-of-love:

Hi Duggs,

Congrats on the Blueberry seeds. I concur, that Sherry is a top shelf gal; she's done me a solid in the past as well. Okay, Duggs, I'm hunting you down for a business question....all these people are raving about getting clone roots in 5 days to 2 weeks; 1 in rockwool, 1 takes the cutting and into the Promix it goes with a bit of Roots.....

Well, I'm not getting roots until 2-4 weeks in a bubbler under a T-5 or T-8.....should I have a better lite for this....my veg plants are also under the T-X lights. All my LEDS are in the flower rooms and I was thinking they are too spendy for the clones....what say you Mr. Electric Man? :idea: Questions, comments, hate mail welcome.....

Hi Duggs,

Congrats on the Blueberry seeds. I concur, that Sherry is a top shelf gal; she's done me a solid in the past as well. Okay, Duggs, I'm hunting you down for a business question....all these people are raving about getting clone roots in 5 days to 2 weeks; 1 in rockwool, 1 takes the cutting and into the Promix it goes with a bit of Roots.....

Well, I'm not getting roots until 2-4 weeks in a bubbler under a T-5 or T-8.....should I have a better lite for this....my veg plants are also under the T-X lights. All my LEDS are in the flower rooms and I was thinking they are too spendy for the clones....what say you Mr. Electric Man? :idea: Questions, comments, hate mail welcome.....

I'm 'on it'...Shawnee, don't worry about your T-5's or the T-8 , they are perfect for clones, OK. Clones simply don't have the capacity to do better under stronger light. It's best to start them , just like your doin. A couple things though, with flour. lights , it's important to get them very close , like no more than four inches away and a heated mat under them is recommended too. Hey you,...good to see ya around here.....here try some of this Green Crack....:passitleft:......just a bit tasty eh....:surf:...Don't be a stranger....:high-five::Namaste:

Okay, thanks for the swift answer...maybe I need a heat mat under the bubbler. Thanks for being so warm and welcoming....I read back a couple pages and was laughing off the chair....you guys are getting so excited for the trip, that is so cool....you'll all come back with so many inside jokes that it'll be like you're all speaking Chinese.....and I won't be able to figure it out :rofl:

Okay, thanks for the swift answer...maybe I need a heat mat under the bubbler. Thanks for being so warm and welcoming....I read back a couple pages and was laughing off the chair....you guys are getting so excited for the trip, that is so cool....you'll all come back with so many inside jokes that it'll be like you're all speaking Chinese.....and I won't be able to figure it out :rofl:

it might be quiet on some threads around here for a week or so..
I plan on posting some..im sure others will too but im planning on meeting some of my 420 family and working on my tan..:rofl:
:Namaste:

I plan on posting some..im sure others will too but im planning on meeting some of my 420 family and working on my tan..:rofl:

Excuse my French, but no shit, Sherlock.....ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ......wake me up when you guys get home AND I am expecting a full report that you can write on the plane home :rofl:

Tan?.....:rofl: Ziggs, hahaha!

Excuse my French, but no shit, Sherlock.....ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ......wake me up when you guys get home AND I am expecting a full report that you can write on the plane home :rofl:
Hey , don't worry Shawnee , everything will be put on the threads,.....well, maybe not...:rofl: I have no secrets ,..."i always tell the truth,...even when i lie".....:)

Tan?.....:rofl: Ziggs, hahaha!

Hey , don't worry Shawnee , everything will be put on the threads,.....well, maybe not...:rofl: I have no secrets ,..."i always tell the truth,...even when i lie".....:)

What happens in Rastaland stays in Rastaland :ganjamon: :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom