Duggan Does Gorilla's - Double Berry's In Doc's Gear - Four Plants - One Kit

Heya Duggan. I been kinda layin low but getting ready to come back n start up a couple journals next month. I ain't growing no Doc Bud produce yet but coming up this year. Just like being as close to it as possible for now. Plus all the cool kids are doing it. Only way I can hang with y'all til then.
Good to see you.
:passitleft:

I know what you mean. I havent made the plunge yet either. Im hoping to start my soil during my summer break for the fall plantings. Until then I try to distract them with shiny leaves...if a plant starts heading down hill a quick spritz of green paraffin and a few hours of buffing before picture time keeps them from knocking down my door for an intervention... :) (just kidding...really...I am)

:peacetwo:

Mouser,..do you not have the time to start some soil cooking. What is the wait for , till summer, break? Growing with Doc's gear is ridiculously easy , it really is . I went down tonight after work for a peek,....just lovin life , it's all about the pre-cooked HB soil. It's great stuff. Ask the gang....they're all weed snobs...:blunt:..they go to Jamaica and wind up smoking DBHBB (brought in by boat :)) all week,..:slide:..why, you ask....because everything about it , is superior. When some of the gang that traveled, grows out some Jamaican beans, we will see some very nice results grown in our soil.
Hey mouser, have a great night bud!:high-five:
Cheers gang! Chillin with a Stella and some GC.:thumb:

sent from my DeLorean...in the future!:circle-of-love:

Mouser,..do you not have the time to start some soil cooking. What is the wait for , till summer, break? Growing with Doc's gear is ridiculously easy , it really is . I went down tonight after work for a peek,....just lovin life , it's all about the pre-cooked HB soil. It's great stuff. Ask the gang....they're all weed snobs...:blunt:..they go to Jamaica and wind up smoking DBHBB (brought in by boat :)) all week,..:slide:..why, you ask....because everything about it , is superior. When some of the gang that traveled, grows out some Jamaican beans, we will see some very nice results grown in our soil.
Hey mouser, have a great night bud!:high-five:
Cheers gang! Chillin with a Stella and some GC.:thumb:

sent from my DeLorean...in the future!:circle-of-love:

Thanks Duggan :) I see the results and Im sold. I just need to rearrange things here a bit. I have time for one more flower run after the current girls are done...should end mid Mayish. Then Im shutting down the flower room for the summer. Cant keep up with the humidity and mold. I will spend the down time cooking soil and clearing out the back bedroom to set up the 5x5. I should be ready to go come fall. :)

Thanks Duggan :) I see the results and Im sold. I just need to rearrange things here a bit. I have time for one more flower run after the current girls are done...should end mid Mayish. Then Im shutting down the flower room for the summer. Cant keep up with the humidity and mold. I will spend the down time cooking soil and clearing out the back bedroom to set up the 5x5. I should be ready to go come fall. :)

Gotcha Mouser,...now I get it bud!:thumb:

Letter? I didn't get no stinkin letter

FHBR.... Those jokers. Didn't let them ruin our fun though, did we Duggs? I hope they make it up to you. They didn't offer me squat.

Yes guys, I emailed FHBR a very long, detailed, nasty letter to their upper manager,...the one I delt with planning the trip. She got back to me the very next day with another long email and their excuses as to why it all happened like that , but it held no water what so ever. She offered Mare and I a free 5 day all inclusive stay back at FHBR. Not going to take it for a couple reasons...I didn't like what they did to you/us and will not return there. Plus all you guys should have received something too , not just me cuz I wrote a letter. I still feel bad for what they did and really want you guys to know that I did everything I could for us . Marilyn also wrote a long accurate 'review on 'Trip Advisor' of all that we encountered. It should be 'up' now if ya's wanna check it out. Next trip will be 4/5 star hotel....not taking any chances. My TA told me that they have a practice of not suggesting 2/3 star hotels just for this reason too, but we chose it for it's location and price....live and learn,...ther'es nothing like a 4/5 star hotel...better everything . Anyhow once again Neiko , Noob and gang...I'm very sorry !
As you said though Noob, we all had an awesome time anyhow , but I would like to have had us all together, hence the 6 month booking.
Just so we could have hung out and chilled with each other a bit more. The trip will go down as a big success and already planning another...;)

Back
Top Bottom