Duggan Does Gorilla's - Double Berry's In Doc's Gear - Four Plants - One Kit

Hey duggan, im a total newb at growing but def interested in docs high brix. Can you post a link

Sent from my SM-T530NU using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Hey Budz...total noob...doesn't matter :) you can grow awesome produce your very first crop,..that's right , your first crop can be as awesome as all of our grows. We will ALL help you ...no worries. We ALL put are ego's in our pockets around here and lend a hand to those interested OK. Doc's 'kit' is just about dummy proof and is only getting better because of all our testing and grows over the last few years...oh and Doc's research and lab work of course:) There are many journals you can visit and get advise , and or tips for your first grow. DO NOT hesitate to ask or visit ANY of our journals here on the Mag...We are all proud of our group and you will soon find out just how special this group is. get around to different journals and get that post count up to 50 so we can comm with you about Doc's 'kit'
Cheers to ya Budz...and welcome aboard .:welcome::Namaste::cheer::high-five:

Hi bunkbudz .

You are in excellent hands here. Everyone that I have seen here is amazing and helpful to us newbies. I'm sure we will learn a lot together ...

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Ninja...yes , this is an amazing group we have here and we are all proud to be a part of it. Any Q's. you may have about Doc's gear...just yell it out OK...there are lots of very excellent growers to offer help....but the part we all like ,..is , as people they just 'rock'!!:love: Cheers Ninja...have an awesome night .:high-five:

As far as Ziggs is concerned ...he's right at the top of a very special list ! Very special....:circle-of-love:
Ziggs at the TOP of the very special list:Year 20,000...
420-magazine-mobile760900450.jpg
Ground control to Major T.O.M.(toking on marijuana)!

Peace and Blessings...

Duggan, bro'..

I thought of you, especially you....
Tonight..
when I...

ATE BOTH of THESE!!!

Sandwich Night @ziggy's
IMG_92192.JPG

IMG_92211.JPG

...What???...you were expecting Roast Beef(rare) on a Horseradish Aioli Brushed Brioche Bun, w/PepperJack, Tomato, Lettuce??

:rofl:

..the top was my FluffNutella CannaMoonPie- eat one and you might go to the moon!! ;)

the bottom, 2 x CannaChocolateChip Cookies sandwiching slightly tempered Haagen-Dazs Chocolate Ice Cream, with Mini Tollhouse Chocolate Chips..

..and I can report im no longer hungry after eating both...

:)

.....and I was left wondering....

Where the heck were you??

I was HERE!..

you stuck somewhere with the DeLorean? :)

When I was pipeline'n through Arizona, we often passed the Dukes ranch outside Mariposa, and the real Rooster Cogburns ostrich ranch on I - 10 in between Tucson and Phoenix. Believe me, it's rough country, and severe summers! But, if you are ever in Phoenix, go to Salt River outside Mesa and do the river tubing! On Saturday in the spring time it's a FREAKING CRAZY TIME! The college kids from the Greater Phoenix area TEAR IT UP!! And a nice long tube ride where you can stop off wherever with WHATEVER YOUR FLAVOR AND B. Y. O.BUD,its Definitely a To Do when your there that time of year! You won't forget it!! Massive party!

Bumble's Humble Hive! It's Alive

Peaceful blazing .

I feel like you meant "Maricopa" but I could be wrong. I grew up in Mesa. Miss it, kinda lol

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

MMMMM, nice bud shots Duggan!
Mornin Beavs...thanks bud. have a great day would ya:)

Duggan, bro'..

I thought of you, especially you....
Tonight..
when I...

ATE BOTH of THESE!!!

Sandwich Night @Ziggy's
IMG_92192.JPG

IMG_92211.JPG

...What???...you were expecting Roast Beef(rare) on a Horseradish Aioli Brushed Brioche Bun, w/PepperJack, Tomato, Lettuce??

..the top was my FluffNutella CannaMoonPie- eat one and you might go to the moon!! ;)

the bottom, 2 x CannaChocolateChip Cookies sandwiching slightly tempered Haagen-Dazs Chocolate Ice Cream, with Mini Tollhouse Chocolate Chips..

..and I can report im no longer hungry after eating both...

:)

.....and I was left wondering....

Where the heck were you??

I was HERE!..

you stuck somewhere with the DeLorean? :)
Ya , I'm here ...but last night I missed all this...hahaha...went to bed early (who ...me??). Got disgusted watching the 'Wings' lose again....they are sooo bad!
Anyhow , Ziggs , those sandwich pies...man , really, they look deli bud!:):thumb::bravo:
Have a great day #1....:tokin:

Top of the day to ya gang!:) Got a few pics with an update today! The three girls (one in front...two in back) got four gal's each of a Transplant Drench w/Tea. These pics are today , so flip +7 days. They got a major pruning (full grocery bag full) of lower growth and inside stuff removed, or pruned...NOT defoliated!! They like all the leaves...makes em grow up big and strong...like bull....with big fat colas and buds!:) Lots of leaves means great foliar results every time!! Healthy roots , too! 7 days since last drink...will love this Trans Drench and Tea. Perfect time for this Drench as they are entering a reproductive phase and that's what Transplant favors:) Got it! I read that once apon a time ago...in the instructions....:tokin:
Anyhow , have an awesome night gang...:Namaste::circle-of-love:
DB_s_7_days_post_flip_004.jpg
DB_s_7_days_post_flip_005.jpg
DB_s_7_days_post_flip_006.jpg
DB_s_7_days_post_flip_007.jpg

Double Berry's in Doc Bud's 'Kit'.....:blunt:

Top of the day to ya gang!:) Got a few pics with an update today! The three girls (one in front...two in back) got four gal's each of a Transplant Drench w/Tea. These pics are today , so flip +7 days. They got a major pruning (full grocery bag full) of lower growth and inside stuff removed, or pruned...NOT defoliated!! They like all the leaves...makes em grow up big and strong...like bull....with big fat colas and buds!:) Lots of leaves means great foliar results every time!! Healthy roots , too! 7 days since last drink...will love this Trans Drench and Tea. Perfect time for this Drench as they are entering a reproductive phase and that's what Transplant favors:) Got it! I read that once apon a time ago...in the instructions....:tokin:

gorgeous, eh???

:) :)

Looking freakin awesome Duggan! :bravo:

I'm wondering how you Brix them ladies. Do you pull the font one out and do you tip them in order to get the foliars on the underside or do you just reach under there? That's one thick canopy brother!

Killing it again! :high-five:

Double Berry and Toe Toes....

Back
Top Bottom