Duggan Does Gorilla's - Double Berry's In Doc's Gear - Four Plants - One Kit

Hey DL, feelin it brotha!:high-five:

Looking amazing brother! So, you a Ninja bud tender then eh :shhh: wax on, wax off :byebye: oh Danielson, you grow them well. :rofl:

Great job man!

Blessed Buds our friend and be well :passitleft:

Top of the day to ya , you guys. Ya, gonna lend a bit of a guide to Ninja. Wish i had more time to help , more new growers...just to get them over that first , 'nervous' harvest and builds some confidence , moving forward...ie Noob's first HB grow. Anyhow have a great Sunday evening you two:):Namaste:

There used to be a heater visible.........:bravo: Lovely jungle
Mornin Duggs & gang.
Ya eh Budley...gone.:)..had to turn it down a lil and trim off a few big fans around that area....:bitingnails: It's still in there to take the chill out of the air during the dark. I just leave one element 'on' and the built in 't stat' set at around 70F. This crop here is the worst one of the cycle , cuz of very low RH , but with everything else in the groove ...ie...lots of soil.....and plenty of strong ,varied light i can manage to keep the canopy fairly healthy and green thru to harvest. That has always been my goal, to keep them as healthy as , is possible...to me , this is how maximum expression happens. Look at Doc's plants at harvest. Still very green and 'brixy' looking, healthy.
Anyhow , always cool to see ya Budley. Cheers eh!:high-five:

Wow Duggan that canopy on your garden is THICK brotha!

Nice work. Your plants are healthy and happy!

Hey Beaves, hope your weekend is going well bud!:passitleft: Try some 'Green Crack'?....Got a lil cure to her now....:yummy:

sent from my DeLorean...in the future!

Hey DL, feelin it brotha!:high-five:

Top of the day to ya , you guys. Ya, gonna lend a bit of a guide to Ninja. Wish i had more time to help , more new growers...just to get them over that first , 'nervous' harvest and builds some confidence , moving forward...ie Noob's first HB grow. Anyhow have a great Sunday evening you two:):Namaste:

Ya eh Budley...gone.:)..had to turn it down a lil and trim off a few big fans around that area....:bitingnails: It's still in there to take the chill out of the air during the dark. I just leave one element 'on' and the built in 't stat' set at around 70F. This crop here is the worst one of the cycle , cuz of very low RH , but with everything else in the groove ...ie...lots of soil.....and plenty of strong ,varied light i can manage to keep the canopy fairly healthy and green thru to harvest. That has always been my goal, to keep them as healthy as , is possible...to me , this is how maximum expression happens. Look at Doc's plants at harvest. Still very green and 'brixy' looking, healthy.
Anyhow , always cool to see ya Budley. Cheers eh!:high-five:

Hey Beaves, hope your weekend is going well bud!:passitleft: Try some 'Green Crack'?....Got a lil cure to her now....:yummy:

Thanks Duggan, I'm still moving forward but very slowly. I'll try to get more posts n try to get to the start line ...

1st Time Grow For My Beautiful Broken Brain

Duggan how do you get in there to care for them!!!??? All I can picture is you crawling in the like a soldier in boot camp sprawling under barbed wire with your shears in your mouth. Lol!!:bravo:

I've said it before, when plants get that big, you have to become a yoga master to get in there and take care of them hahaha!!! Right Duggs? :)

Top of the day to everyone. Has any one heard of all the Pot Dispensary raids in and around Toronto and London??? I'm so sick and tired of this crap. It's going to be legal very soon but they just can't leave "us" alone. FFS's this angers me like you wouldn't believe. Marc Emery and his wife Jodi are, once again 'in trouble' with the law . I just can't believe this BS...very upset with my government and the police actions against this wonderful plant....really people....leave us alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On another crappy note...i had to get more chest x rays this morning and am off work for the week cuz of pain when i breath . Long story ...relates to last summers issues. looked at xrays with xray tech and her and me both seen NOTHING out of the ordinary so...WTF. The xrays don't show soft tissue damage so dunno...very frustrating to say the least!
I'l try and have a better afternoon ...you all do the same too:)

Hey Duggan. I hope nothing comes of the pain you're having and that you're feeling better soon! Take is easy and keep us updated.

Bummer about the raids. As you probably know, in the us, the new administration has sad they are going to crack down on states that made it legal and even went as far to compare it to heroin. Such BS!

Have a good week and feel better!

Thanks for the nice words you guys,...it's about time my doctor tells me WTF is going on with my side. This has started last summer as most of you know. That hard shift at hockey, breathing so hard on the bench, feeling that 'pull' on that side, sharp pain...not going away.
The xrays always show alls good. I asked her Doc about soft tissue damage , and if the xrays could spot something, (of course i knew the answer already)she said "no" . Then she said if the rays don't show something, then she will get me in for a CT Scan. Not an Ultra Sound, like i thought...she said that wouldn't show anything in this case. So i will know more after my appnt.on Thurs. I'm still ok everyone....still enjoyin life...on "the right side" as they say.:cheer:
Gotta get my next batch of DBHBB second run soil re-cookin for the 'Blueberry Twists' next in line. Cheers gang.:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Hey Duggan. Hope they get you all figured out soon. Be nice to get you feeling better.
Guess what the name of our storm is today ?
Stella. Thought you might get a kick outta that. Later Bud.

Hey Duggan. Hope they get you all figured out soon. Be nice to get you feeling better.
Guess what the name of our storm is today ?
Stella. Thought you might get a kick outta that. Later Bud.

First person I thought of when I read headline
"Winter storm Stella pounds nine states with blizzard"
Mornin Duggs
Good vibes, energy, blessings are sent to you brotha.

Thanks you guys,...no different today, but have a bit of a challenge today. My next batch of soil has to be prepped for a 30 day re-cook to use for the next Blueberry Twists. I've let it go too long without getting that done. TBH it's cuz i just had way too much produce sittin around , so no real need to hurry this next crop. Still wanna get it cooking ....havin a helluva time locating good suitable EWC's in my city. Found some more WW 's. but only in 1 pound bags and the guy wants 3 sumpin a lil bag....that would be over 75 bones for 25 pounds ,..or 25 of those lil bags,...way too much! So same nursery have 15 pound bags of some from a company called Enrich2grow, with 'K' value ranging from .4 - .8. I think this will be fine , as it's still a very low amount.Has anyone heard or know anything about these castings?
Anyhow my side will no doubt be hurting after this afternoon...gotta get two more jugs of H2O too, so,...someone has to do it:) Cheers gang. No pics this time around however...just got to get it done...have boys after supper for the night and day tomorrow (March break).

Have an awesome day everyone...oh ya , cool name for a bad bit of weather...Stella...:tokin: Budley.:)

:circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

Wtf Stella is here. Just started to dump snow. No warning.

Back
Top Bottom