Duggan Does Black Cherry Punch & Star Pupil With Doc's Gear!

Re: Duggan Does Black Cherry Punch & Star Pupil With Doc's Gear!

Thanks Amy...very busy day around here.Constantly checking the weather forecasts...stressed.
Anyhow i said i would throw a few pics up . Have a great week everyone, won't have time in the morning...getting up at 430 for a 500 pick up.
Ready to set sail.....:surf:
BCP_s_SP_s_a_few_close_ups_009.jpg

Just one word for this... LOVE :circle-of-love: !

:wood: :wood: hmmmm, Duggs must not be home? Well, I'm sure he won't mind......I mean, we came all this way to see him an all. :roorrip::hookah: mmmmmm, much better, now we need some tunes........ :theband::theband::party::party:
:volcano-smiley:
:blunt:
:tokin:
Man...Duggs got some great smoke... now I'm hungry
:morenutes::morenutes::morenutes: ahhh, that's better now....
:smokin::volcano-smiley::lot-o-toke:
Duggs can throw a great party an he isn't even home :rofl:

Come on in and have a lil puffa puffa :passitleft:
:bong:
:bigtoke:
:allgood:
:party::tommy::theband:

:cool: nice Duggs, thanks for leaving the door unlocked brother, oh, yea, your gonna need to pick up more pop corn, couldn't find any, but you got plenty of weed........hmmmm, I think there's still weed left.......well if not, just know we had one hella party, I almost fell outa the damn tree house ffs, musta been that last bong hit :rofl:

Love ya Duggs :circle-of-love:

:wood: :wood: hmmmm, Duggs must not be home? Well, I’m sure he won’t mind......I mean, we came all this way to see him an all. :roorrip::hookah: mmmmmm, much better, now we need some tunes........ :theband::theband::party::party:
:volcano-smiley:
:blunt:
:tokin:
Man...Duggs got some great smoke... now I’m hungry
:morenutes::morenutes::morenutes: ahhh, that’s better now....
:smokin::volcano-smiley::lot-o-toke:
Duggs can throw a great party an he isn’t even home :rofl:

Come on in and have a lil puffa puffa :passitleft:
:bong:
:bigtoke:
:allgood:
:party::tommy::theband:

:cool: nice Duggs, thanks for leaving the door unlocked brother, oh, yea, your gonna need to pick up more pop corn, couldn’t find any, but you got plenty of weed........hmmmm, I think there’s still weed left.......well if not, just know we had one hella party, I almost fell outa the damn tree house ffs, musta been that last bong hit :rofl:

Love ya Duggs :circle-of-love:

was so a great party that I don't even remember being there.. or was I...:bigtoke: or it was just an astral trip...hmmm :rofl:

Ok gang, you know Duggs is expecting everyone to blow his journal up while he’s relaxing......smoking shit tons of bud with the crew......maybe a cold one or 6 :rofl: can’t let his journal slow down now gang!

Blessed Buds our friends and be well :passitleft:

You think he has jumped off a cliff yet? Do you think just because he did it all his friends did too? :rofl:

I'll have you know Duggan loves jumping off that cliff. Good God, he was like a boy on Christmas morning waiting for his turn. :laughtwo: I don't think there was a time in Jamaica when we were not consuming cannabis in some form or another. I never saw so many joints being circulated at the same time. Lol!

Keep the noise down guys. He probably won't check in, so you're safe to roam. Try not to move anything. Maybe he won't notice we were here. :battingeyelashes:

My first time checking since the High Brix Jamaica incident.......Duggan and I with Mare and my lovely wife are going to stroll down the beach into the sunset and try to encounter some good food.

Its hard to describe the fellowship, friendship and brain trust that has formed between us all.

And the weed. All I can say is Neiko's stuff is incredible, ditto Graytail. Duggan's. Devils Carnival taught me the meaning.

The cab ride from the airport was a two joint affair and its been nonstop ever since.

Epic. More later. Sunset.

My first time checking since the High Brix Jamaica incident.......Duggan and I with Mare and my lovely wife are going to stroll down the beach into the sunset and try to encounter some good food.

Its hard to describe the fellowship, friendship and brain trust that has formed between us all.

And the weed. All I can say is Neiko's stuff is incredible, ditto Graytail. Duggan's. Devils Carnival taught me the meaning.

The cab ride from the airport was a two joint affair and its been nonstop ever since.

Epic. More later. Sunset.

High Doc and Gang
Enjoy! These are THE good times.
:cheer::party::party:
Respect
Stage out

Back
Top Bottom