Duggan Does Black Cherry Punch & Star Pupil With Doc's Gear!

Just got a nice package in the mail from Sherry at Gorilla seeds. What an awesome customer service person she is. Got a nice handful of fem seeds including a 10 pack of Chronic....5 purple Envy.....single packs of Barney's Farm Liberty Haze, Red Deisel, Cinderella, Honeysuckle, Knockout.
What a nice surprise...:)

Sherry is certainly awesome!! Sounds like some nice beans Duggs! I think she sent me some of those same strains.

Sherry is certainly awesome!! Sounds like some nice beans Duggs! I think she sent me some of those same strains.

Thanks, See what happens when they appreciate your business instead of just trying to make a buck.
I will for sure give them my next order just because of these last two positive comments THANKS

Thanks, See what happens when they appreciate your business instead of just trying to make a buck.
I will for sure give them my next order just because of these last two positive comments THANKS

I had an experience I will share with you Gazoo, can't remember if you are in my perpetual journal (I shared it there). I tried buying from a US seed bank....SeedsGeek (not the one that sells heirloom veggie seeds). Placed my order, paid with CC. Waited a few days, noticed I didn't get any shipping notice so I logged onto my bank to check to make sure the payment went through, which it did. No worries, I am not in a rush...I can wait a few more days. So about a week after ordering I check my status again. Still showing as 'processing' through the seed bank's site, but clearly went through my CC.

So I figure I will send an email....maybe the order got lost in cyber world right??? Sent the email asking for updated status as well as stated that my bank was showing the charges successfully went through. 3-4 days go by, no response. So I send a follow up email.......another 3-4 days, no response. So I send my last chance email, explaining I just want an explanation if something is being held up ( I am patient sometimes....I didn't need the seeds for any upcoming runs) and preventing the processing and that if I didn't at least hear from someone that I would be contacting the bank and getting my money back. 3-4 days, still no response. So fuck em. Don't want anyone else to have to deal with that type of service. Bank had the charges reversed off my card in less than 48 hours.

So moral of the story, don't use SeedsGeek. More than month after I made the order.....and even after having the charges reversed......the status of my 'order' is still showing 'processing'. LOL

Re: Duggan Does Black Cherry Punch & Star Pupil With Doc's Gear!

Well hey....keep visiting. I see you around and wonder why you don't come visit. But i do get it , cuz i'm in on a few journals too , ...

Well I will (cause I usually have been, just secretly;) ) - your garden is one of the best! I found it really tricky to keep up with all the grows I wanted to once I had my own grow and journal going! (Plus health and wellbeing fluctuations) My first round are just finishing flowering stretch now (I hope! Outdoor, and the stretch seems to be going on forever!) so it's a bit more settled for me in the garden and I have more space and time to cruise the forums...

Have an awesome Jamaican holiday - hope it goes swimmingly well ..

Well I will (cause I usually have been, just secretly;) ) - your garden is one of the best! I found it really tricky to keep up with all the grows I wanted to once I had my own grow and journal going! (Plus health and wellbeing fluctuations) My first round are just finishing flowering stretch now (I hope! Outdoor, and the stretch seems to be going on forever!) so it's a bit more settled for me in the garden and I have more space and time to cruise the forums...

Have an awesome Jamaican holiday - hope it goes swimmingly well ..

Thanks Amy...very busy day around here.Constantly checking the weather forecasts...stressed.
Anyhow i said i would throw a few pics up . Have a great week everyone, won't have time in the morning...getting up at 430 for a 500 pick up.
Ready to set sail.....:surf:
BCP_s_SP_s_a_few_close_ups_001.jpg
BCP_s_SP_s_a_few_close_ups_002.jpg
BCP_s_SP_s_a_few_close_ups_003.jpg
BCP_s_SP_s_a_few_close_ups_004.jpg
BCP_s_SP_s_a_few_close_ups_005.jpg
BCP_s_SP_s_a_few_close_ups_006.jpg
BCP_s_SP_s_a_few_close_ups_007.jpg
BCP_s_SP_s_a_few_close_ups_008.jpg
BCP_s_SP_s_a_few_close_ups_010.jpg
BCP_s_SP_s_a_few_close_ups_009.jpg

I had an experience I will share with you Gazoo, can't remember if you are in my perpetual journal (I shared it there). I tried buying from a US seed bank....SeedsGeek (not the one that sells heirloom veggie seeds). Placed my order, paid with CC. Waited a few days, noticed I didn't get any shipping notice so I logged onto my bank to check to make sure the payment went through, which it did. No worries, I am not in a rush...I can wait a few more days. So about a week after ordering I check my status again. Still showing as 'processing' through the seed bank's site, but clearly went through my CC.

So I figure I will send an email....maybe the order got lost in cyber world right??? Sent the email asking for updated status as well as stated that my bank was showing the charges successfully went through. 3-4 days go by, no response. So I send a follow up email.......another 3-4 days, no response. So I send my last chance email, explaining I just want an explanation if something is being held up ( I am patient sometimes....I didn't need the seeds for any upcoming runs) and preventing the processing and that if I didn't at least hear from someone that I would be contacting the bank and getting my money back. 3-4 days, still no response. So fuck em. Don't want anyone else to have to deal with that type of service. Bank had the charges reversed off my card in less than 48 hours.

So moral of the story, don't use SeedsGeek. More than month after I made the order.....and even after having the charges reversed......the status of my 'order' is still showing 'processing'. LOL

I didn't send them money, but I did ask seedsgeek what I needed to do in order to pay. Like you sent many emails and never a response. I'll never attempt to use them again either.

Thanks Amy...very busy day around here.Constantly checking the weather forecasts...stressed.
Anyhow i said i would throw a few pics up . Have a great week everyone, won't have time in the morning...getting up at 430 for a 500 pick up.
Ready to set sail.....:surf:
BCP_s_SP_s_a_few_close_ups_001.jpg
BCP_s_SP_s_a_few_close_ups_002.jpg
BCP_s_SP_s_a_few_close_ups_003.jpg
BCP_s_SP_s_a_few_close_ups_004.jpg
BCP_s_SP_s_a_few_close_ups_005.jpg
BCP_s_SP_s_a_few_close_ups_006.jpg
BCP_s_SP_s_a_few_close_ups_007.jpg
BCP_s_SP_s_a_few_close_ups_008.jpg
BCP_s_SP_s_a_few_close_ups_010.jpg
BCP_s_SP_s_a_few_close_ups_009.jpg

Duggan, I believe you need more grow space for all those fantastic looking plants next round.

:surf:.....................Have a great week all my brothas,...and sistas too...:circle-of-love::Namaste::high-five:....:ganjamon:

sent from my DeLorean...in the future!
Tomorrow......beer and joint on the beach......your choice of smoke: paki, hazelnut, or a proprietary blend of premium sugar leaf? Raw paper or organic hemp wrap? Red Stripe or some other beer?

Read a review on the resort and the people complained that the hotel lets guests smoke marijuana on the beach and balconies...

Duggs.....I know you already left for the high speed canoe trip but Ms Stank and I wanted to wish you safe travels and great adventures brother. Never take these times for granted my man!! Enjoy every minute and give the Mare and the others down there our regards!

Back
Top Bottom