Duggan Does Black Cherry Punch & Star Pupil With Doc's Gear!

We are excited for you and the rest of the gang Duggan! What an awesome trip and experience! We will be living vicariously through you as we enjoy our winter brother!!

s-l3004.jpg

images64.jpg

...cheerz to you and the gang...:ganjamon:...h00k...:hookah:

Yep. Saturday. We;re taking the red-eye from LA.
You will get to the hotel /resort:) between 9 and 930. Just in time for Bfast!
Took tomorrow off so i can mix up another batch of fresh, first run...Just picked up supplies today.Cheers Doc.:Namaste:

Good times on THE island are about to ensue......enjoy, ya'll.
Hey Mr.....just lookin at the invite list....your on it...with an X beside your name...not cool to see. Maybe next time Budley.:high-five:

Evening to ya Duggs and gang
Wow it's almost time for you all!! How exciting!! Some warm sunshine and lots of EPIC HB budage and fantastic people :thumb::high-five::Namaste: Pretty hard to beat that combination brother!

Blessed Buds our friends and be well :passitleft:
Good morning to you D! Yes, i like the part about fantastic people...:thumb:
TBH , the only thing missing from this trip ,..are the people who couldn't make it. Looking at my invite list , there were many who i am very sorry can't come. That being said i am very happy with our group ,..i feel this group are some of our elite growers and as people...well, they just rock, period! We will be sure to pass around a few J's. of our very finest DBHBB cannabis in all your honor. Thanks for being a friend D and next yr. i wanna see you ...and a few others with check marks beside their name ,...and not X's.
Have today off to get last minute things done and to mix up another batch of first run DBHBB soil, wanna get it cooking before i leave.
The four girls are looking stunning and are motoring right along...loving life with Doc's gear!
Have an awesome Thursday D!:Namaste::high-five:

Back
Top Bottom