Duggan Does Black Cherry Punch & Star Pupil With Doc's Gear!

:jawdropper: HOLLY MOLLY DUGGS! That's the fakest fake plants ever!! Beautiful brother, absolutely gorgeous, one day Duggs, one day :rofl:
Great job our friend, very jealous but gives us goals to shoot for as we gain experience.

Hope your having a wonderful evening brother, say hello to Mare for us would ya, hope she's doing great!

Blessed Buds our friend and be well :passitleft: have some of Dabs Gloria....lol I'm passing it out for him.

Hey C Newb! Grow space , not counting that space where the Exhaust fan filter is,(under stairs)The actual usable space is 40" X 60" X 84", so 40 inches wide by five feet , by seven feet high. Now do ya see my two pound challenge? Most i've gotten outta here is a bit over 30 Z's. I 'm pretty sure my 'space usage ' is OK..:high-five:

I see your dilemma, but if you are going to make it, it sure looks like it could happen this time my friend. Love those front plants, are they supposed to have a grape flavor?:Namaste:

This crop is looking great Duggan! I am loving those Star Pupils. Can't wait to get to run them! I will hold off on a guess for now....see what they do while you are on your vacation. Cheers Duggs, hope you have a great weekend brother!

Great morning to everyone. Thanks for all the nice words you guys! This crop in our first run soil is really starting to shine for me. Would you believe they have only had ONE GE Drench! That's right , just one. Transplant has been their main Drench and have received 3 or 4 of those Drenches. Next Drench is GE. Both pots will get one soon. The purple is coming out now like crazy on the SP's. and i suspect a good yield too. Anyhow , everyone have an awesome weekend!:circle-of-love:

Looking good duggs. I'm waiting to see how bad my girls look, just tossed 4 girls out of veg because they dried out on me. I was gone to long this trip. But I think I out did myself in frost department this run. Way more snow than last, gonna try and get some pics up in my journal sometime. This is first time surfing the site in a week

Hope everyone is having a great weekend ✌️✌️

Great morning to everyone. Thanks for all the nice words you guys! This crop in our first run soil is really starting to shine for me. Would you believe they have only had ONE GE Drench! That's right , just one. Transplant has been their main Drench and have received 3 or 4 of those Drenches. Next Drench is GE. Both pots will get one soon. The purple is coming out now like crazy on the SP's. and i suspect a good yield too. Anyhow , everyone have an awesome weekend!:circle-of-love:

Interesting I have not given any GE in Veg EITHER and they are exceding my
growth expectations, reason I have not given GE yet was to keep them from
outgrowing my small pots but they seem to be liking it. Holding off on the GE
until there first dry cycle in the 7 & 10 gal pots

OH side note while trimming up the lower branches I found a good amount
of WHITE ROOTS filling up under the pot between the pan :) in the 7 gal.
QUESTION answered, 7 gal to small, next run both 10's

That grow room is in a beautiful state Duggan! But you know that, right? ;)
I actually visit here pretty often, don't say much but I really enjoy checking out your grows. Awesome looking plants
:circle-of-love:

Re: Duggan Does Black Cherry Punch & Star Pupil With Doc's Gear!

Interesting I have not given any GE in Veg EITHER and they are exceding my
growth expectations, reason I have not given GE yet was to keep them from
outgrowing my small pots but they seem to be liking it. Holding off on the GE
until there first dry cycle in the 7 & 10 gal pots

OH side note while trimming up the lower branches I found a good amount
of WHITE ROOTS filling up under the pot between the pan :) in the 7 gal.
QUESTION answered, 7 gal to small, next run both 10's

Yes, i will second that motion.I'm so glad more and more growers are switching to bigger pots. Unless you have a really good reason i feel giving them as much soil (to play in) as possible , just makes for more produce, in the end, less issues. Gazoo, if i may,...would like to see you give them a Transplant Drench when up-potting. Follow rthat with just water , then give them some GE. Let the roots really hook up first with some fish guts and Tea...LMAO. The beauty of using this particular soil mix , with it's amendments and then further 'Recharging...is that it's been proven , time and time again. For any growers who are having problems, they are simply not able to put it all together. There is a lot of 'leeway' using Doc's gear , but there are still strict rules to follow. Anyhow ,thanks Gazoo. Cheers bud:)

Stunning duggs, simply stunning :passitleft:
Amadeus, why thank you sir. Nice of you to drop in. Hope all is well in your world and you are enjoying today!

That grow room is in a beautiful state Duggan! But you know that, right? ;)
I actually visit here pretty often, don't say much but I really enjoy checking out your grows. Awesome looking plants
:circle-of-love:
Well hey....keep visiting. I see you around and wonder why you don't come visit. But i do get it , cuz i'm in on a few journals too , and keeping up is a real challenge sometimes. anyhow , thank you for the flattering words..nice.:Namaste:

Hey gang...great day to ya's all..and anyone watchin from a safe distance.:grinjoint::joint::joint::joint:pass these around back there would ya!:thumb:
Just gave the back pot 5 gal's. , 1/4 TransPl. W/Tea. Both pots will get a GE Drench right before i get 'on board the canoe....:surf:(this is not a surfboard....:wood:It's a 'high speed, ocean going canoe....Hawaii Five 'O' style) The BCP's got somewhat un even back there...FFS's. That's cuz it's hard to work with that 'back' pot. Got under her a bit ago and pruned a crap load of leaves and small shoots and branches.
watering has been 'staggered between the two pots for quite a while now. I actually like it better this way. Every drink day , i know i need one full jug of my distilled.

Have a great night everyone.....:circle-of-love:

Wow duggan been out of others journals for a bit due to being extremely friggen sick. But wow these girls scream happiness. Amazing how fake they really look. They are going to pay you back big time when chop day finally arrives.

Re: Duggan Does Black Cherry Punch & Star Pupil With Doc's Gear!

See ya this coming weekend bud. Hopefully we can find something to smoke with a Stella. That's on my to-do list: Stella and joints with Duggan.
Ya eh doc...hopefully we can find something to smoke...:rofl: Our canoe is almost ready to sail...another few days. Unfortunately Stella's are not to be found on our Island...i always pre order a case of Heinies for the week. Asked my friend about Stella's , and he hasn't heard of them before...:wood: Our rooms don't come with a fridge included and they want 12 bucks US per day for one...forget that ...i'm bringing a small , soft cooler i will fill every day with ice,..just for drinks and things in the room .Just a reminder for our travelers...Please don't forget lots of small US bills for tips and small purchases around OK. Band aids are very hard to find too,..just sayin. Sunscreen is very wise too....but please....NO SOCKS!..LMFAO. Only place i ever go , and don't pack even one pair...:blunt: Doc...pretty soon now...can't wait to finally meet my mentor!!Super stoked!:yahoo:

Wow duggan been out of others journals for a bit due to being extremely friggen sick. But wow these girls scream happiness. Amazing how fake they really look. They are going to pay you back big time when chop day finally arrives.
Scotia,..nice words bud,..thank you. I noticed your girls are looking better, after the up pot!! Go figure eh...:high-five:
Have a great day gang! I might throw up a few more pics tonight ...just to show the crazy purple coming out in the SP's....:cheer:

Morning to you Duggs and gang ;-)

Girls look awesome of course brother and your trip is coming up fast. Oh, you lucky dog you, get to sit down and burn a few dozen with Doc!! Ziggy!! Man that would be some laffs. Lmfao you know you guys gotta tell a few stories on here when ya get back, that’s the law on the Mag :rofl: love ya Duggs

Blessed Buds our friends and be well :passitleft:

Morning to you Duggs and gang ;-)

Girls look awesome of course brother and your trip is coming up fast. Oh, you lucky dog you, get to sit down and burn a few dozen with Doc!! Ziggy!! Man that would be some laffs. Lmfao you know you guys gotta tell a few stories on here when ya get back, that's the law on the Mag :rofl: love ya Duggs

Blessed Buds our friends and be well :passitleft:
"you got it Pontiac"......from a 70's commercial...:tokin:

Back
Top Bottom