Duggan Does Black Cherry Punch & Star Pupil With Doc's Gear!

Hey gang...evenin to ya's all! bloom has officially started...the SP's are a lil behind and seem reluctant to show me some pistils but the BCP's. are definitely in 'bloom mode'....so we'll call it today for start! Sure glad i initiated bloom when i did , cuz they ain't slowin down...yikes! anyhow , very busy these days...too fu...n busy! Bahhh! There's an island out there calling me....very loudly....it knows i need her in the worst way!:circle-of-love:

Hey gang...evenin to ya's all! bloom has officially started...the SP's are a lil behind and seem reluctant to show me some pistils but the BCP's. are definitely in 'bloom mode'....so we'll call it today for start! Sure glad i initiated bloom when i did , cuz they ain't slowin down...yikes! anyhow , very busy these days...too fu...n busy! Bahhh! There's an island out there calling me....very loudly....it knows i need her in the worst way!:circle-of-love:
Can't wait to see the SP bloom

Mine are about 10days old, just little babies

Can't wait to see the SP bloom

Mine are about 10days old, just little babies

Hi Chris...me too man! They are a very respectable size with a lot of vigor so, bloom will be forthcoming very soon i suspect. I seem to have two diff. phenos of her so ...gonna be very interesting. I noticed just a few min's. ago that the brand new growth on the one is showing some very distinct purple...already...wow...me like!
Thanks for swinging by Chris! cheers eh!

Hi Chris...me too man! They are a very respectable size with a lot of vigor so, bloom will be forthcoming very soon i suspect. I seem to have two diff. phenos of her so ...gonna be very interesting. I noticed just a few min's. ago that the brand new growth on the one is showing some very distinct purple...already...wow...me like!
Thanks for swinging by Chris! cheers eh!
I am Sooooooo I hoping for the Purple in all the pics I've seen of them

Very very excited

I am Sooooooo I hoping for the Purple in all the pics I've seen of them

Very very excited

The Star Pupil is supposed to go purple regardless of higher temps. My temps are 64F to 80F,...so chilly nights...perfect , i figure...plus ,..hey , look at their life...all that soil,..all that light. I'm expecting a very high yield from these four plants. This may be when i break that so elusive two pound mark. cheers eh.

Hi Ladybug! As you can tell, we're all partial to Doc's gear. Let me ask you this, do you Ph correct your water, check ppm and flush your crops? How'd ya like to quit doing all that? If yes, ditch the FF and get a bail of pro mix, some earth worm castings and Doc's Kit and join the elite top quality weed growers, where being a snob is a good thing. :rofl:

:passitleft:

Hello weenmeoff, I am just about to order new gear for my upcoming crop. And, I am interested in Doc's gear. Were do I buy a bail of pro mix and the Doc's Kit? Thank you. Have a nice evening.:passitleft::high-five:

Hello weenmeoff, I am just about to order new gear for my upcoming crop. And, I am interested in Doc's gear. Were do I buy a bail of pro mix and the Doc's Kit? Thank you. Have a nice evening.:passitleft::high-five:

Hi LB! You can get Doc's Kit here, Minerals, Microbes, and Magic but you need to locally source the pro mix at your local nursery and also the EWCs. Make sure the last number on the EWC is 0. N-p-k where the k is 0, usually looks like 0-0-0 or 1-1-0 as long as the k is 0.

The soil needs to "cook" for 30 days. Basically mix it all up and store in 1 or 2 containers with temps above 65 I think and below 80 or so. Mixing the soil is definately part of the fun!

You will not regret it, guaranteed!

Hi Ladybug,

My gear is all about Living, Organic MINERALIZED soil.....with everything in the right ratio. It's all about nutrient dense cannabis....not just organic, pesticide free....but High Brix (or nutrient dense.)

It's different, and most who try it become snobs.

Hello Doc, this sound like a plan. I have been waiting to long for a nice smooth smoke. Count me in. Thank you :high-five:

Evenin Lady,...Doc's gear , or system of growing is very , very easy to jump into. Used inside with containers,..or outside in raised beds and gardens , the results are the same,..high brix, high quality, cannabis. Extremely smooth on the throat and very easy to enjoy. Cheers Lady.

Evening Dugg's. I am going to give Doc's gear a shot. Can't wait until I hear my babies talk to me. So, if you were to put a plant outside you would plant it in a raised bed? Never hear of that or read.:hmmmm:

Hi LB! You can get Doc's Kit here, Minerals, Microbes, and Magic but you need to locally source the pro mix at your local nursery and also the EWCs. Make sure the last number on the EWC is 0. N-p-k where the k is 0, usually looks like 0-0-0 or 1-1-0 as long as the k is 0.

The soil needs to "cook" for 30 days. Basically mix it all up and store in 1 or 2 containers with temps above 65 I think and below 80 or so. Mixing the soil is definately part of the fun!

You will not regret it, guaranteed!

yes, I will look into this. What does EWCs stand for? Yes, this is going to be fun. I'm all for cooking the soil.:yummy:

yes, I will look into this. What does EWCs stand for? Yes, this is going to be fun. I'm all for cooking the soil.:yummy:

EWC = Earth Worm Castings
tub_1.jpg

Evening Dugg's. I am going to give Doc's gear a shot. Can't wait until I hear my babies talk to me. So, if you were to put a plant outside you would plant it in a raised bed? Never hear of that or read.:hmmmm:

You do not have to do it in a raised bed outside if you would prefer not to, but it is probably best to. Doc at one time suggested a minimum of a 25 gallon pot if you want to do them in pots outside. I think he now recommends a 50 gallon pot for each plant if you are doing them outside. Thats a little over a kit per plant.... They should be epic though!

I haven't done any outside growing, but this makes perfect sense when you think it through. Either you use the existing soil and amend it, which is what the original Kit was based on, or you use HiBrix soil. Why dig the old stuff out? Just pile the good stuff on top. And according to some work that Doc and friends have done, an outdoor plant will send roots out 5-6 feet to each side in good soil, while it may only go a couple feet deep. A raised bed of amended soil makes sense. I've also seen some amazing plants from Sphnx grown in huge bags.

20170925_185437.jpg

I think these were 200 gallon bags. He dug out a bowl to hold water, lined the rim with rocks and stuck the bag in the middle. BOOM!

:thedoubletake:

Or, test your own soil and see if it can be amended. Doc provides that service, too, for large outdoor plots.

Morning to ya Duggs an gang :)
Hope your having a great day brother, can’t wait to see ur girls I’ll bet they are looking “fake” as hell :rofl: Warming up a bit here so maybe this lil cold snap is moving out for a bit.
We started running new circuits to the flower room last night, didn’t get tons done but it’s a start, we will have the pro sparky do the panel tie in for us but I’ll try and get everything pulled in for him..........I’m too chicken to do those lug connections in the main panel so best to leave that for the folks that know what they are doing!! Adding three 20 amps to flower and three 20 amps to veg, this way we don’t have to worry about tripping breakers.......I hope :rofl: unless I mess something up.

Have a great day brother!

Blessed Buds our friend and be well :passitleft:

Morning to ya Duggs an gang :)
Hope your having a great day brother, can't wait to see ur girls I'll bet they are looking "fake" as hell :rofl: Warming up a bit here so maybe this lil cold snap is moving out for a bit.
We started running new circuits to the flower room last night, didn't get tons done but it's a start, we will have the pro sparky do the panel tie in for us but I'll try and get everything pulled in for him..........I'm too chicken to do those lug connections in the main panel so best to leave that for the folks that know what they are doing!! Adding three 20 amps to flower and three 20 amps to veg, this way we don't have to worry about tripping breakers.......I hope :rofl: unless I mess something up.

Have a great day brother!

Blessed Buds our friend and be well :passitleft:
Please remember to make everything 20a.....wire....breakers....and devices(receptacles).it all had to be rated for 20a....not just the wire....ok!

Hi PW....Yes , Snake Oil is just as u describe.It used to be called WayAheadx10 but Doc had to change the name because of labelling laws.It is formulated with extra Mg. For those salt loving ,hydro hybrids.It should, however be used only once or twice in bloom...thats all.It should NOT be used for plants that like our soil and are doing well.
Typical strains that require it are anything with chemdawg or OG in there history.Hope this had helped.
Btw....i will congradulate u now for winning moty.Thought i might of had a chance this yr......i guess i thought wrong!
Cheers....

Back
Top Bottom