Duggan Does Black Cherry Punch & Star Pupil With Doc's Gear!

Wow sweet... sounds so simple.. the chlorine and chloramines in the tap water wont affect the soil too much? How many lbs of soil does your kit make?? .

Run an airstone or three in a few gallons of tap water for 24-48 hours and anything negative in the water (well most of the negative stuff) will generally evaporate out of there. I usually have two 5 gallon buckets that I alternate airing/setting water out to de-chlorinate. When I use one, I refill it and let it start sitting out. Then I pop the air stones into the bucket that had been sitting out. I adjust the amounts of water I put in the buckets based on how many plants I am running and pot size. Chlorine is bad but not difficult to deal with.

Re: Duggan Does Black Cherry Punch & Star Pupil With Doc's Gear!

Ive been adding a product with sodium thiosulfate that reduces the chlorine and chloramine in the water, its been working well. I have too many plants to go buy ro water all the time and i rent my house so i cannot drill into the pipes to add a filtration system.

The guy who makes the soil i use said the same thing as you doc.. except that you need water with a ph of 7 or lower. Any higher and you will run into issues. Would be nice to not have to ph and add citric acid to lower it. That effects microbial life as well. Walking on a thin tightrope it feels lol.

Thanks for the info and help guys.. it is much appreciated!! ..

If you add in the occasional recharge, you can basically water with you tap water without pH'ing it in the KindSoil Toast. Adding that recharge will do exactly what Duggan is talking about.

bcp_s_and_SP_s_rockin_flip_9_008.jpg

Thank you sir, friend a mine , fellow cultivator , gang member....LOL ....:high-five: Turbo mode will be just as i'm comin home from the island......yikes...lights are at the top....LOL..havin fun with this grow...very impressed with how these two strains enjoy our soil. Cool to watch them boogie. Cheers Yeti.:Namaste::high-five:

You know, I never wanted to be a part of a gang until I joined the mag :) Turbo mode is right around the corner and I am sure it will be quite a site with these ones bud! I keep toying with the idea of running my Star Pupil it is just a matter of when it will join the rotation. Enjoy the rest of your Sunday bud :high-five:

Ya , Yeti, these two strains are growing just the way i want right now ,.internodes are right on top of each other,..very cool to see the vigor in them . I might just grow both strains ,..side by side again,..we'le see what the next couple weeks bring...so far very minimal stretch ,..but it's only been 9/10 days.
This first run soil is very nice to work with ...lots of room for fun...:)..just sayin...it gets a lil trickier as we re-use it two /three times. Anyhow , better book it...cheers eh......oh ya...the "gang" ...your part of it....stick around ....:passitleft:....:high-five:

Ya , Yeti, these two strains are growing just the way i want right now ,.internodes are right on top of each other,..very cool to see the vigor in them . I might just grow both strains ,..side by side again,..we'le see what the next couple weeks bring...so far very minimal stretch ,..but it's only been 9/10 days.
This first run soil is very nice to work with ...lots of room for fun...:)..just sayin...it gets a lil trickier as we re-use it two /three times. Anyhow , better book it...cheers eh......oh ya...the "gang" ...your part of it....stick around ....:passitleft:....:high-five:

:passitleft: Oh thats fine, purple DC I take it? Very nice

I plan on staying around for quite a while, I really dig this place. It is great watching others grow. I mainly follow brix journals but have been branching out following others. It is great to see the ingenuity that gets displayed here. So many people with so many talents that they put into use in very unique and inventive ways. I have learned quite a bit just following people here and have been inspired to do things I typically wouldnt. All in all it is a joy hanging out here! :high-five:

Lookin' good Duggs!...our last high speed trip to the Island, the airplanes had ashtrays and smoking sections!...and full meals served on Royal Dalton china...:jawdropper: ...was pre digital back then, but here's a ll' something to get Ya in the spirit(wed/thurs last week)...
P10607552.JPG
...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

Good morning everyone.
Attention all canoe trippers!.....Talked to resort/hotel last night for a while. I confirmed all 6 travellers are booked and all is proper.We are all scheduled for the correct dates and we all have 'beachside...ocean view ' rooms.....except for Ziggs..he wanted to look at the garden....so he has a garden view .lol
Anyhow ...just wanted to let ya's know ...we are 'good to go'!!...

Duggan thank you for the warm welcome. Going to be getting my finger dirty this spring. It will be my 1st TLO. I have plan's for a different way of growing than my last time. I use FF products and didn't like the outcome. Except for the FF dirt I will be buying. May, I ask what is Doc's gear soil all about? Just buzzing around. Have a good evening.:smokin:

Lookin' good Duggs!...our last high speed trip to the Island, the airplanes had ashtrays and smoking sections!...and full meals served on Royal Dalton china...:jawdropper: ...was pre digital back then, but here's a ll' something to get Ya in the spirit(wed/thurs last week)...
P10607552.JPG
...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

hOOk beautiful picture. I never seen such color in the sky. Have a nice trip.:party:

Duggan thank you for the warm welcome. Going to be getting my finger dirty this spring. It will be my 1st TLO. I have plan's for a different way of growing than my last time. I use FF products and didn't like the outcome. Except for the FF dirt I will be buying. May, I ask what is Doc's gear soil all about? Just buzzing around. Have a good evening.:smokin:

Hi Ladybug,

My gear is all about Living, Organic MINERALIZED soil.....with everything in the right ratio. It's all about nutrient dense cannabis....not just organic, pesticide free....but High Brix (or nutrient dense.)

It's different, and most who try it become snobs.

Hi Ladybug,

My gear is all about Living, Organic MINERALIZED soil.....with everything in the right ratio. It's all about nutrient dense cannabis....not just organic, pesticide free....but High Brix (or nutrient dense.)

It's different, and most who try it become snobs.

Evenin Lady,...Doc's gear , or system of growing is very , very easy to jump into. Used inside with containers,..or outside in raised beds and gardens , the results are the same,..high brix, high quality, cannabis. Extremely smooth on the throat and very easy to enjoy. Cheers Lady.

Evenin Lady,...Doc's gear , or system of growing is very , very easy to jump into. Used inside with containers,..or outside in raised beds and gardens , the results are the same,..high brix, high quality, cannabis. Extremely smooth on the throat and very easy to enjoy. Cheers Lady.

And you forgot to mention incredible customer service as docs is a very active member on this site and is always willing to help when in need along with his group of hb misfits

Good Sunday morning everyone. Almost the end of the month. Please don't forget to vote in all the contests.
Took a few pics of the four last night . So, these pics are flip +9 days. Pleased to say i have four girls, but not gonna say bloom has started just yet...they need a few more days to declare that so...
Anyhow , cheers to ya gang, have a great day .
bcp_s_and_SP_s_rockin_flip_9_001.jpg
bcp_s_and_SP_s_rockin_flip_9_002.jpg
bcp_s_and_SP_s_rockin_flip_9_003.jpg
bcp_s_and_SP_s_rockin_flip_9_004.jpg
bcp_s_and_SP_s_rockin_flip_9_006.jpg

Would have posted these last night but Mare was over ,....so....:tokin:....:surf: This is not a surf board...it's a high speed , ocean going canoe(Hawaii Five'O' style...:slide:

I was just Driving by as I seen This beautifull green lady's in your garden. Looking great in there Duggan!

Where you guys go to is unknown for me, but I wish you all the good vibes you probably have right now.

Have a great evening..

Hi Ladybug! As you can tell, we're all partial to Doc's gear. Let me ask you this, do you Ph correct your water, check ppm and flush your crops? How'd ya like to quit doing all that? If yes, ditch the FF and get a bail of pro mix, some earth worm castings and Doc's Kit and join the elite top quality weed growers, where being a snob is a good thing. :rofl:

:passitleft:

Evening to you Duggs an gang :)

Must be getting excited to head south eh brother, we’re trying to send ya some of our beautiful weather before ya leave though, just to make sure you really wanna leave :rofl: just flicking ya lil shit brother :)

@ladybug.........you can’t go wrong with Docs Gear!! Who else would take there time to do a joint journal on using there products, step by step, day by day? Any of the nute companies around? Nope, not a single one of them! But Doc is doing it right now with Dark, plus you have 110% support from the rest of the gang. You may find a nute company that feeds ya BS on how great there Gear is but you won’t get this many folks that use Docs gear to say it’s golden if it sucked. We’re pretty new to growing ourselves < 2 years but only took us 1 grow using FF and I was like F this, way to much to keep up on. Once ya get in the groove with Docs gear you’ll be bored because your mixing 6 different nutes and PHing and........Lol, it’s the best move we ever made!! Makes us look like we know what’s going on with growing the best of the best.........it’s the gear not us! Take the leap Ladybug, you can thank us all later :)

Hope ur evening is perfect!

Blessed Buds our friends and be well :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom