Duggan Does Black Cherry Punch & Star Pupil With Doc's Gear!

BCP_s_few_days_after_flip_006.jpg

Wooo!!! Look at 'em go. Off to the races.

:bravo::clap:

Looking great over here Duggs. Both those strains love the soil. It feels good when you get em to flip without any burnt tips or color loss. This may go down as one of your most satisfying grows. Nice job.

What time do you get into Montego Bay? I'm 2:35. Nate is 2:05.

Sounds good! Yeah Nate still has a "guy" he talked to a couple times since we left. He's going to wait for us to get in and have a ride waiting. Screw those buses, the local drivers are much more fun.

Cool Neiko, It's so close i can feel the warm sand between my toe toes:)

i wouldn't take the bus either you guys have good time over there and don't get to high lol!:cheesygrinsmiley:
Thanks Sticky,...i promise we won't get too high...:wood:....:rofl:

this is going to be you guys lol!

:ganjamon:
Ya mon,..no guff eh!:thumb:

:laughtwo: I'll give it to ya Duggs--think we'll see 33?

Looking fantastic!
Well, cheers to ya Stoney,..ya think so. This crop should /will yield very well, but not sure of breaking that so elusive two pound mark!
They are growing some lots , real fast so , we'le see eh. Have a great night bud!:high-five:

when are we going on this trip again?
Be here before we know it....or not...:rofl:

14 days for me!! you guys are 15!

Cant friggen wait!!

:circle-of-love:
Where are ya Ziggs?.....:slide:

Man, you guys are getting down to crunch time on this canoe trip. Sounds like you guys will have a blast!

Hey Van , evenin to ya sir! Yes, crunch time ,..Mare came over yesterday and helped me pack some stuff...just cuz i'm not a good packer..i guess..:wood:...Enjoy the night Van:)

Hey CanoeTrippers!

PM me with T-shirt size please!
Yup,..did that...:Namaste:

How is the taste of the Strawberry Banana Stoney? I was thinking of buying some of these seeds.

No joke--INCREDIBLE. The name is, capital "S", Spot-On. I grew clones from Harborside, I think this one was from Fisch (sp?) Farms. Smell reminded me of the Strawberry Banana Kerns, the taste was not too sweet, more tart, with perhaps even a slight pepper finish.

Yield is below average, effect is STONEY. Recommended, but veg her longer than normal--I would if I grew her again after this, but with a few zips on hand already, I'm sure I'll be good for a while.

Great evening to ya Duggs and gang
Just cruising by to see what I can steal from ya brother :rofl:

Hope you have a fantastic evening and hope Mare is doing well also! Warming up a bit over this way tonight buddy, up to -15 now and climbing lol. You guys are getting close to the wheels down party.........wish it would have been in the cards for us, would love to meet you all in person and piss myself laffing:rofl: Ms J will catch me laffing just reading some of these post and ask wtf I’m laffing at........

Was going to molest your garden but didn’t see the way to the GR lol.

Blessed Buds our friend and be well :passitleft:

High Duggs,
Plants look fake as usual.
Have big fun on you guys trip.:surf:
Next year dammit!
:popcorn:

Great evening to ya Duggs and gang
Just cruising by to see what I can steal from ya brother :rofl:

Hope you have a fantastic evening and hope Mare is doing well also! Warming up a bit over this way tonight buddy, up to -15 now and climbing lol. You guys are getting close to the wheels down party.........wish it would have been in the cards for us, would love to meet you all in person and piss myself laffing:rofl: Ms J will catch me laffing just reading some of these post and ask wtf I'm laffing at........

Was going to molest your garden but didn't see the way to the GR lol.

Blessed Buds our friend and be well :passitleft:
Hey you,...cheers my friend. Yes, i wish you and J were joining us this trip. Maybe, hopefully next yr.
Wanted to compliment you on those homemade plant trollies. Just for sayin so , next time go with a lil bigger of a base and add one more caster to them OK. I found that the old ones i had that were slightly smaller , with only 4 casters were a lil too unstable for my liking. That's why i finally got these heavy duty 5 caster ones. No fear of them tipping over now , while moving them around. Have a great day D!

High Duggs,
Plants look fake as usual.
Have big fun on you guys trip.:surf:
Next year dammit!
:popcorn:
Ya ,..next yr. Be ready for the invite sir! No excuses next yr. OK. This yrs. travellers are our elite of the 'brix' crew! Doc Bud , Graytail, Neiko, Ziggs, Nematoadnate, and myself,...just 6 of us this yr. BTW stage ...was just over at your place....looking very spectacular sir....awesome job !!:high-five::bravo:

Hey you,...cheers my friend. Yes, i wish you and J were joining us this trip. Maybe, hopefully next yr.
Wanted to compliment you on those homemade plant trollies. Just for sayin so , next time go with a lil bigger of a base and add one more caster to them OK. I found that the old ones i had that were slightly smaller , with only 4 casters were a lil too unstable for my liking. That's why i finally got these heavy duty 5 caster ones. No fear of them tipping over now , while moving them around. Have a great day D!

Ya ,..next yr. Be ready for the invite sir! No excuses next yr. OK. This yrs. travellers are our elite of the 'brix' crew! Doc Bud , Graytail, Neiko, Ziggs, Nematoadnate, and myself,...just 6 of us this yr. BTW stage ...was just over at your place....looking very spectacular sir....awesome job !!:high-five::bravo:

That's a good group doogs!! I'm looking for a few more Brix journals, any new ones going that I don't know about?? I need to get my growing head back in the game. I got some ideas floating around in this noggin of mine that I hope to put in to play some time soon lol

Back
Top Bottom