Duggan Does Black Cherry Punch & Star Pupil With Doc's Gear!

Hydro stains??? I thought this whole time you’ve meant hybrid. I’m confused Doc. Oh hey, I’m gonna DM you today

I've always said "OG type strains, that do well in hydro." These are hybrids....yes....but they are a certain type of hybrid that does well in very high PPM salts. They have horrible roots.....but great flavor and dank if grown in hydro. These strains do not do well in living, organic soil. Sure, they grow green and pretty, but the flavors don't come out like they do when tortured in high PPM salt solutions.

Snake Oil helps produce the familiar smells and flavors, while still getting the HB effect.

I haven't used Snake Oil for a while, but have it ready for those strains that need it.

I've always said "OG type strains, that do well in hydro." These are hybrids....yes....but they are a certain type of hybrid that does well in very high PPM salts. They have horrible roots.....but great flavor and dank if grown in hydro. These strains do not do well in living, organic soil. Sure, they grow green and pretty, but the flavors don't come out like they do when tortured in high PPM salt solutions.

Snake Oil helps produce the familiar smells and flavors, while still getting the HB effect.

I haven't used Snake Oil for a while, but have it ready for those strains that need it.

Oooooooh ok. So let me ask you this. When the grow is finished with these type of plants would the roots still be quite horrible but the product they produced be on point? Also since I'm full of question right now. Is the something you know to be specific to certain strains (obviously some) and how do you go about designating new strains into that category? Say, if I had a grow and I wasn't sure

Oooooooh ok. So let me ask you this. When the grow is finished with these type of plants would the roots still be quite horrible but the product they produced be on point? Also since I’m full of question right now. Is the something you know to be specific to certain strains (obviously some) and how do you go about designating new strains into that category? Say, if I had a grow and I wasn’t sure

Strains that come out BETTER in hydro are the ones I'm targeting with Snake Oil. Strains that have a large percentage of Chemdawg in them.....and the true OG's.

With High Brix, we're going to find strains that are often overlooked, or were popular decades ago, before hydroponics was so pervasive. These strains come out far better than hydro-loving strains....whether grown in hydro or not. But when we want to grow SFV OG Kush, and have it come out the way you want it too.....you'll need a couple applications of Snake Oil to get there.

The roots don't look nearly as good.

Strains that come out BETTER in hydro are the ones I'm targeting with Snake Oil. Strains that have a large percentage of Chemdawg in them.....and the true OG's.

With High Brix, we're going to find strains that are often overlooked, or were popular decades ago, before hydroponics was so pervasive. These strains come out far better than hydro-loving strains....whether grown in hydro or not. But when we want to grow SFV OG Kush, and have it come out the way you want it too.....you'll need a couple applications of Snake Oil to get there.

The roots don't look nearly as good.

Ok, so in the case of snake oil; if used improper would this cause the leaf burn some saw a few months back? Or I saw back in June/ July? I know I was using it in every application of Brix. I also saw that my root were never developed like we want? But I was never growing any strain that would be considered "OG"

Ok, so in the case of snake oil; if used improper would this cause the leaf burn some saw a few months back? Or I saw back in June/ July? I know I was using it in every application of Brix. I also saw that my root were never developed like we want? But I was never growing any strain that would be considered “OG”

The foliar sprays are very powerful. Snake Oil especially. Too many applications will hurt the soil. One or two is all you need.

Yeti, you say you got a really sore throat...ffs...doc musta been a lil ruff with the procedure. My throat is fine,...can't even tell i had anything done ...down below or down my throat. Oh ya bud...you are very correct about the food. First thing Mare and i did was get some food. I had a big bowl of spaghetti and meatballs (took the rest home for later last night...yum) Now i have today off work ...nice. Have a great day my friend!

Hey Stoney, would if i had some ....Ziggs has it. I'm sure i will get to try some more in Jamaica. Our high speed , ocean going canoe is docked now while we load our supplies on board....:surf:
Have a great day Stoney, and BTW , thanks for droppin by my journal ...:high-five:

My throat was sore due to talking with the scope in it :laughtwo: It is not something that is recommended you do lol. I hope you have a great day too bud :) Looking forward to seeing your bushes when you get them up :high-five:

Ya,..Doc,... we have talked about this issue so many times , and newer members sometimes , havn't heard you/us talk about the 'landrace' vs. salt loving Hydro strains and how they like our soil or require some extra 's. How's that for a long sentence....."drifting"....Ziggs,...you out there.:rofl: Where are ya Ziggs...LMAO.
I'm ready for an island....:surf:
Evenin everyone, here's a few pics i just took of the four. I'm likin the canopy, all growth is bitchin....:blunt: When these start to bloom , i suspect it's gonna make for some more exciting pics. Anyhow, enjoy the night gang!:Namaste::high-five:
BCP_s_few_days_after_flip_001.jpg
BCP_s_few_days_after_flip_002.jpg
BCP_s_few_days_after_flip_003.jpg
BCP_s_few_days_after_flip_004.jpg
BCP_s_few_days_after_flip_005.jpg
BCP_s_few_days_after_flip_006.jpg
:tokin: Oh ya ,..no Snake Oil for these ...they are right at home with this soil. The Star Pupil still shines like i've never seen ,...right from a seedling.

Oh I get that bud. Your room just seems to fill up so quickly! Before you know it you will have a sea of purple colas in there :high-five:
Ya , these are supposed to turn very purple so,..we shall see . cheers Yeti.

Looking great in here Duggan, as usual! Next time you SC, if you can take a couple pics that would be awesome.

:passitleft:
Yup , will do my friend...

Looks great beautiful planta
Thanks so much nugz, thanks for stoppin by.

beautiful duggan i would be happy to have those can't wait to see what you end up with good job bud!:cheesygrinsmiley:
Thanks Sticky, appreciate the visit . Great to see so many of us, (100%?) having so much success.

Nice plants duggan looking really happy in there! ..
So far,..so good eh Toasted. It's flip + 6- or 7 days , so a long way to go. This group of plants will have to be trained as they fill the space , completely.
It's nice growing strains that don't shoot way up when bloom is triggered. If all goes well, these four will stretch at the same rate and stay squat. There is plenty of room up top so, all is good. Cheers T and gang!

Hola Amigo!...:ciao:...looking good!!...going out on an early limb...31.9 zips...:jawdropper:..wishing you and the crew a great canoe trip!;):surf:...sounds like Mo bay is gonna get a cleanup...hope Negril stays cool running Mon!:ganjamon:...Ya'll stay stafe and have FUN!!...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

Hola Amigo!...:ciao:...looking good!!...going out on an early limb...31.9 zips...:jawdropper:..wishing you and the crew a great canoe trip!;):surf:...sounds like Mo bay is gonna get a cleanup...hope Negril stays cool running Mon!:ganjamon:...Ya'll stay stafe and have FUN!!...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

Yes Hook, i was just on the phone with my friend ,..lives near Negril, he said nothing going on in Negril cuz of the tourists and security .It's far to the west of the island. 90 min. drive from the airport in Mo Bay. Was just arranging a few things with him . You know , beer, weed, (Lambsbreath), finger hash, other stuff. Plus a nice ride to the hotel from the airport. Cheers eh....:passitleft:
you say 31.9...can't gimmy that last little bit...wtf!!..LOL

sent from my DeLorean...in the future!:party::ganjamon:

:reading420magazine:

hehehe...Ya' gonna have to work for those last few grams!...:rofl:...they look on track with some of your previous efforts!...:thumb:...just curious...is the black market money exchange still a "thing"...can't remember the exchange way back then, but, considerably more than the bank rate...a lil' unnerving giving a dude a couple hundred bucks and an hour later being told..."Soon Come"...always worked out tho'!...have many fond memories, both on my solo trip and our honeymoon...kinda' like ..."this one time at band camp"....:rofl:...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

I have one of these now..."strawberry banana". She isn't nearly as robust....I think I'll hit her.

Back
Top Bottom