Duggan Does Black Cherry Punch & Star Pupil With Doc's Gear!

Morning Duggs!
Good to see all is well with the ladies.
Carry on!
:popcorn:

Re: Duggan Does Black Cherry Punch & Star Pupil With Doc's Gear!

Morning duggs.

Dude I you going to have enough room there? Those big ass fake plants are taking over! Can't wait to see the flowers they put off. Hope all is well for you Mare and the boys ...

I did not know that, thanks Buck.

What I bought was In house genetics jellybreath BX.

It has the Grapes of Wrath in its' lineage, I also have a friend who is giving me a clone of Pugsbreath ( once they root) he dubbed Serena. After the tennis player, and she is nice looking.

Take a look

pugsbreath.jpg

:thumb:

"Game set and match"

Urban Dictionary: Game, set, match

Used to indicate that a person has definitively beaten the opposition in a given situation. Derived from the game of tennis in which the winner of a match is the player who wins two out of three (for women) or three out of five (for men) sets; each set is made up of a number of games. Thus, the final winning shot is the one that ...

There some great info out on the potcast. A guy from Australia does interviews with breeders. Some great info on the origins of Chem dog.

I can't support anyone that would give one of their best friends heroine for his seed collection. That's taking advantage of someone's sickness. Plus
heroine is only drug that 100% of people that take it love it,
very bad drug. I used to dabble in it back in early to mid 80's. Very hard to kick, it's been a very long time and I still want it lol.

Personnel experience tells me this is not true, But I do agree its
a BAD BAD DRUG

Personnel experience tells me this is not true, But I do agree its
a BAD BAD DRUG

Just didn't get the good pure batch straight off the boat lol. You have to really shoot it up to get full effect. It's been 20 years or more and I can still taste it. The shit is the devil, I can get unlimited pain meds from doc but refuse to take. I just suffer without them, only take my cannabis

Just didn't get the good pure batch straight off the boat lol. You have to really shoot it up to get full effect. It's been 20 years or more and I can still taste it. The shit is the devil, I can get unlimited pain meds from doc but refuse to take. I just suffer without them, only take my cannabis

I suppose I was TRULY lucky. did the Main Line thing, Hated it
never wanted to be that gone again.

I was however addicted to CRACK Only drug that ever
caught me off guard, The lord helped me with that one

Sorry buck, ex addict here to tell you otherwise. That shit grabs you by the balls so hard you don't know what hit you.... I hated that shit and still do... sucks when you need opiates to feel normal and function, not to get high, but just to not be sick. Opiates are no joke and are destroying lives everywhere daily. The sad part is when your on it you think oh I can stop, I don't need this, but a few hours of puking and shitting while feeling like walking death, and you start to reconsider the drug you despised so much after using...

Just my 2 cents.

You can be addicted, trapped, and still hate the drug.

Damn thankful for cannabis now! The only "drug" I don't regret after using.... I don't even like to take IBU anymore if I don't have to .

That's another bad one, I tried it to back in same period, early to mid 80's. Nothing like that first big hit, then you go chasing lol. The few times I did it I smoked till I was out of money. Once I went to sleep I was fine, but that is some bad shit too.

Glad to know I'm not the only one with skeletons in my closet. I'm glad we quit doing the stupid shit Gazoo, at least we learned from our mistakes. I truly believe it made me a better person, from all the dumb stuff. I gotta start smoking more herb, sometimes I go few days without it, but when I do I stop eating. Gotta make some more capsules wry very soon.

A seedbank I deal with is sending me a ton of cbd extract and 1:1 ratio oil too. I've found some great people buying seeds lol

Gazoo, Dabb's and Buck. thank you all for sharing your history with your demons. I/we are so glad the three of you are here...with us today. I too have demons ,..but not now! Right now i have some cannabis growing that makes me/us very happy and satisfied. Lets all just stay off those 'other' drugs eh....we'le all be much better off without them in our lives.
OK,...the Star Pupils got their very first GE Drench a few min's. ago...yup..their very first taste of GE. I'm startin to get a lil nervous with how big they're getting...gonna be a lot of bud sites...yeepa , yeepa. Have an awesome night everyone.:circle-of-love:

I guess if your gonna have a problem, gigantic plants is a good one to have!

I guess if your gonna have a problem, gigantic plants is a good one to have!

They are doing as well , as i hoped they would,...but,..but about a month too soon. I was trying(poor job) to time this crop so they would be still in veg.Not gonna make it, i'm gonna pull the trigger very soon. They will just be blooming by the time we set sail (high speed, ocean going canoe,...Hawaii Five 'O' style...:surf:). They will def. need a drink sometime during those 7 days. Got that covered.
I know what's gonna happen....:passitleft:...i'l get home and take a look and they'le have gone crazy....cool to see but , a bit of a shock .
Anyhow , here i go "drifting'' some,...Ziggs.....how many days...:ganjamon:..Cheers Dabbs.:high-five:

Gazoo, Dabb's and Buck. thank you all for sharing your history with your demons. I/we are so glad the three of you are here...with us today. I too have demons ,..but not now! Right now i have some cannabis growing that makes me/us very happy and satisfied. Lets all just stay off those 'other' drugs eh....we'le all be much better off without them in our lives.
OK,...the Star Pupils got their very first GE Drench a few min's. ago...yup..their very first taste of GE. I'm startin to get a lil nervous with how big they're getting...gonna be a lot of bud sites...yeepa , yeepa. Have an awesome night everyone.:circle-of-love:

Don't let the DEVIL steal your JOY
He has a very tempting way at times
so be mindful and remember what
Charlie said

Watch were your going,
Remember were you've been
thats the way I see it, Im a simple man

Gazoo,....:passitleft:share this with me...some DC.

Don't Mind if I do

I rarely drink from the bottle
but I Smoke a Little weed

Anyone know what song thats from ? :)

EDIT: Oh man just put those lyrics in a google search
and it came up first hit

EDIT EDIT: Another
"Whisper on a scream, Doesn't change a thing"

EDIT EDIT EDIT: You may want to reconsider passing that back :)

How about this one

"I found the lions.

I fell into their lair.

No one was there to help me.

No one was there to care.

I found the lions, or maybe they found me.

When you stumble in the jungle, it’s all a misery.

One eye on the buzzards and the other on the crowd.

I played Dead but my Pulse was to loud

The hyenas giggled as the lions closed in.

don’t mess with the mighty, mighty jungle.

You will get all that you’ve come to regret

Well Duggs, my patient tried the Cherry pheno of BCP and he says it may be the best yet. It's had a couple weeks in the jar and the flavor is popping now. It has a wonderful taste that just lingers long after exhale. Clementine has been his favorite until now. The other BCP (the purple one) is good too but not nearly as flavorful as the cherry pheno. I will be keeping this in the garden for quite some time. I hope you get one as good or better than I did. I will definitely bring some samples on the canoe.

Hey , what about that....well, i got two of em ,...and they look the same. Neiko, i flipped them about an hr. ago, 12/12. 4pm till 4 am.,on.
They are covering a good area now , along with the SP's. i'm likin how flat and even the canopy is , however that will change. So far both strains are a joy to grow along side each other. They will prolly take a good 10 days to start the clock...with bloom.

Re: Duggan Does Black Cherry Punch & Star Pupil With Doc's Gear!

Nice flipping party over here! All these flavors sound amazing... better get over and check some out .

Edit... sorry didn't even say hi duggs. Hi! Hope all is going well, can't wait to see some flowers soon .

Back
Top Bottom