Duggan Does Black Cherry Punch & Star Pupil With Doc's Gear!

Thought about starting me a seedbank, got a good start so far lol. Fuck IG lol, it's costed me way too much, damn internet

Let's see some pics duggs

Ya mon...that's the stuff Gazoo! 7 ,...you gettin this. ??
Hey gang , hope ya's all had a great day. here are a few pics of the girls. i think the back pot (Black Cherry Punches)liked it's 5 full gal's. of a GE Drench last night. Both of these strains love our soil....i'm lovin this grow!! Yeepa , yeepa ...goin down now to give them all a nice Brix misting (bottom up). Have an awesome night everyone!
BCP_s_and_SP_s_takin_off_001.jpg
BCP_s_and_SP_s_takin_off_002.jpg
BCP_s_and_SP_s_takin_off_003.jpg

Here are the pics from earlier tonight buck. :passitleft:

I gotta stay off instagram and off the seedbank sites. I have 2 seed orders on the way and don't know when I can pop them. Conradino hooked me up with his ultra dog, Van with his ATF and Morglie with his Malawi crosses I gotta run some of those too.

I am with you there bud! I spent way more money in the last year than I care to admit. It started out so innocently! I find myself window shopping on sites pretty regularly and I have to hope I can just control myself and not order for a while. i have been lucky enough to make trades with a few people and that has made things even more interesting. I have about half of Dynasty's line up and so far everything has been pretty nice, even the males. That Ultra Dog is pretty bad ass. I see quite a few people have been lucky enough to get their hands on it throughout the states. There are some people on the site that are making some nice crosses and doing some pretty solid pollen chucking :laughtwo:

I gotta stay off instagram and off the seedbank sites. I have 2 seed orders on the way and don't know when I can pop them. Conradino hooked me up with his ultra dog, Van with his ATF and Morglie with his Malawi crosses I gotta run some of those too.

After the Emerald cup, MassMedical released PanJam at Neptune. I was chomping at the bit, emailing them.."When will it be on the site?!" Soon as it hit I bought, and now they sit in the vault. LOL

Let me know what you think of lambspupil when you get around to it, I may grab some.

I will run a GDPupil in my next run, buddy who gave me the clone said it stacked nice and was the best purple out of 6 or 7 he has grown.

Hey gang , hope ya's all had a great day. here are a few pics of the girls. i think the back pot (Black Cherry Punches)liked it's 5 full gal's. of a GE Drench last night. Both of these strains love our soil....i'm lovin this grow!! Yeepa , yeepa ...goin down now to give them all a nice Brix misting (bottom up). Have an awesome night everyone!

High Sgt Duggs,
Dont get up bruh.
:passitleft:
Just wanted to say that your ladies look like fake plants.
You are not fooling anyone.
;)
Great to see you dialed in.

Duggan Does Black Cherry Punch & Star Pupil With Doc's Gear!

Hey Mag! Enjoy your travels!

Rock on!

:theband:

You can see his posts if you search IG for the deadly seven ID. I am also not on IG.

Hey Mag,

]Have your frostgardens on IG already. But a search came up empty for @deadlyseven8

A little traveling music
Neville Brothers "Brother Jake"

My Brother Jake (mag7) was on the run
the man behind him
had a Gatling gun.

I remember that morning
when he hopemed that freight

He was Headed WEST
Oh Lord he couldn't be late

Yeah Doogs I'm getting it mon Gazoo you'ra hoot bud!!! Thanks for tunes ..

I see Overlord found not sure about ween, gotta convert Duggan lol ..

I am with you there bud! I spent way more money in the last year than I care to admit. It started out so innocently! I find myself window shopping on sites pretty regularly and I have to hope I can just control myself and not order for a while. i have been lucky enough to make trades with a few people and that has made things even more interesting. I have about half of Dynasty's line up and so far everything has been pretty nice, even the males. That Ultra Dog is pretty bad ass. I see quite a few people have been lucky enough to get their hands on it throughout the states. There are some people on the site that are making some nice crosses and doing some pretty solid pollen chucking :laughtwo:

Ok so I haven't bought any seeds in a while because I k ew I was going to be growing until I got settled but I blame Buckshot for my secret obsession lol. I keep it hidden but at one point My ex said I either need to apply for a job with the seed company or internet market for them as much as I was scanning and searching. I myself am always looking at the breeders and what they do, how they grow and they way they treat their followers. I like to analyze and then walk away and wait lol. That my window shopping. I'll even have thousands of $$ in my cart and then close the page at times. It just makes me happy to be able to grab it all and then drop the mic lol.

Plants look amazing my friend!!! But you knew that!! And the big smile on you face proves it!! .......

BCP_s_and_SP_s_takin_off_001.jpg
BCP_s_and_SP_s_takin_off_002.jpg

Great color and shine! Here we go......

After the Emerald cup, MassMedical released PanJam at Neptune. I was chomping at the bit, emailing them.."When will it be on the site?!" Soon as it hit I bought, and now they sit in the vault. LOL

Let me know what you think of lambspupil when you get around to it, I may grab some.

I will run a GDPupil in my next run, buddy who gave me the clone said it stacked nice and was the best purple out of 6 or 7 he has grown.

The PanJam sounds like something Neiko would love. It looks like a killer combo! Their AmnesiaPupil sounds interesting as well. They refer to it as a modern day Purple Haze. And with a flowering time of 9 or 10 weeks it sounds a whole lot more appealing to me than the old school version.

Ok so I haven’t bought any seeds in a while because I k ew I was going to be growing until I got settled but I blame Buckshot for my secret obsession lol. I keep it hidden but at one point My ex said I either need to apply for a job with the seed company or internet market for them as much as I was scanning and searching. I myself am always looking at the breeders and what they do, how they grow and they way they treat their followers. I like to analyze and then walk away and wait lol. That my window shopping. I’ll even have thousands of $$ in my cart and then close the page at times. It just makes me happy to be able to grab it all and then drop the mic lol.

Plants look amazing my friend!!! But you knew that!! And the big smile on you face proves it!! .......

I try not to put things in my cart since I will feel obligated to buy at that point. I do tend to look at the same strains over and over again watching as they go from available to sold out. I really wanted to grab SeedJunky's Gelato33 S1 but had to hold off. I just couldnt spend the money when they were there. Some day I will probably jump on it.

I try not to put things in my cart since I will feel obligated to buy at that point. I do tend to look at the same strains over and over again watching as they go from available to sold out. I really wanted to grab SeedJunky's Gelato33 S1 but had to hold off. I just couldnt spend the money when they were there. Some day I will probably jump on it.

Oh man I never feel any obligation. It's the internet and just 1s and 0s until I make it real. No one know it's in the cart until it's paid for anyway. Even if I held them until sold out, if someone bought the last pack it would be pulled for the cart. I guess that's how I do things tho. Just me, and don't encourage anyone to follow me anymore. Not that what I do is good or bad it's just... you know, my choice... right lol anyhow. The thing I haven't really learned yet is all the strain names. I'm getting it but wow!! Also there's a lot of drama amongst the breeder scene lol. Fakers, maker and haters everywhere. Makes it difficult to...... choose a side per se. And because I haven't grown or tried "knowledgeably" most of the strains id like to grow, not sure what I'd buy right now! But I have a good idea and I think I'd like to have my hand at breeding one day as well. Got to do my research first. Kind of doing that now as I'm waiting out the weather before I head north to meet a friend before heading west.

Oh man I never feel any obligation. It’s the internet and just 1s and 0s until I make it real. No one know it’s in the cart until it’s paid for anyway. Even if I held them until sold out, if someone bought the last pack it would be pulled for the cart. I guess that’s how I do things tho. Just me, and don’t encourage anyone to follow me anymore. Not that what I do is good or bad it’s just... you know, my choice... right lol anyhow. The thing I haven’t really learned yet is all the strain names. I’m getting it but wow!! Also there’s a lot of drama amongst the breeder scene lol. Fakers, maker and haters everywhere. Makes it difficult to...... choose a side per se. And because I haven’t grown or tried “knowledgeably” most of the strains id like to grow, not sure what I’d buy right now! But I have a good idea and I think I’d like to have my hand at breeding one day as well. Got to do my research first. Kind of doing that now as I’m waiting out the weather before I head north to meet a friend before heading west.

I dont feel obligated to them so much as the addiction itself lol. I have really been pulled into the whole seed addiction thing. There is a lot of drama and there are some breeders I tend to stay away from at this point. I will stay away from TGA for the most part now. I have gear from them that will probably get run but I dont really care to buy any more of it. I will support Jinxproof when I can. If you do want to breed getting some knowledge will do nothing but help in the endeavor. Good luck on your trip!

I dont feel obligated to them so much as the addiction itself lol. I have really been pulled into the whole seed addiction thing. There is a lot of drama and there are some breeders I tend to stay away from at this point. I will stay away from TGA for the most part now. I have gear from them that will probably get run but I dont really care to buy any more of it. I will support Jinxproof when I can. If you do want to breed getting some knowledge will do nothing but help in the endeavor. Good luck on your trip!

Good old fashioned seeds sometimes surprise in High Brix soil. You never know.....I've only had a couple latest/greatest strains come out in the same league as my usual lineup....and none of them approaching Paki.

We do have some interesting ones lately.....

Good old fashioned seeds sometimes surprise in High Brix soil. You never know.....I've only had a couple latest/greatest strains come out in the same league as my usual lineup....and none of them approaching Paki.

Your Paki does seem to be in a league all its own Doc! Though your Grape Ape looks to be up there. I have put the brakes on my addiction for the time being. I have so many seeds right now that I doubt I will ever see the day that I run them all! Most of the strains I have are newer crosses but some have been around for quite some time. I think some of my BOG gear will turn out really well whenever I get around to running them. My Sour Strawberry is nice but it isnt the pheno I want. Truly my favorite strain from seed I have right now is Dynasty's Pineapple Fields. She is lovely and has it all. I get good terps, good flavor, good yield and it gets colorful at the end. I am still looking for something more along the lines of your Grape Ape and I think I may have it hidden away in one of these seeds packs. It is just finding it :laughtwo:

So Doc, I know your Paki was gifted and will more than likely never to be grown by anyone but you that I know of, but is it grown by anyone but you? Do you grow it and just keep it all saved up for yourself and good friends? I feel like I should maybe know this answer ish.... but so much has been read by me and then slipped from from the short term. I have to read and reread. I really really prefer hands on, but anyway. I was trying to do some looking around for LP and the first thing to pop up is this write up on "all bud dot com"

50% Sativa /50% Indica
THC: 21% - 22%
Paki, also known as "Pakistani Chitral Kush," is an evenly balanced hybrid (50% indica/50% sativa) strain that is local to the Chitral region of Pakistan. Although it's often hard to find in the US in its natural state, it is a top choice of breeders for stabilizing strains in an evenly balanced way. The Paki high is very well balanced with both head and body effects that are bound to please the pickiest of users. The high begins with a euphoric uplifted onset that leaves you happy and relaxed with a slight sense of buzzing energy that's not overwhelming and won't cause anxiety. As the high builds, a mellow body buzz will wash over you, leaving you relaxed and completely at ease with a sense of laziness that won't cause any couch-lock. These effects paired with its THC level of up to 22% make Paki a great choice for treating conditions such as chronic stress or anxiety, depression, and chronic pain. Paki has a sweet earthy flavor that has hints of spicy herbs and sweet berries. The aroma is very musky and potent with a touch of berry flavored earth and a hint of spice. Paki buds have dense and leafy spade-shaped forest green nugs with bright orange hairs and a chunky layer of milky crystal trichomes.

Would you say this a correct write up? I'm just interested as this happens to be a very special and sought after strain in our group or at least it feel like it is .

Back
Top Bottom