Duggan Does Black Cherry Punch & Star Pupil With Doc's Gear!

Sounds like a good weekend brother, glad you and the boy had a good time. You will have much more fun when the plumber leaves!! Enjoy brother.
Ya eh Van...this was supposed to be Mare and i's weekend with no kids....next weekend i have the boys ...again ,..so ..yup gotta make tonight a nice one! cheers my friend!

Congrats on the win Duggs, tell your boy congrats too 3rd out of 18 is nothing to kick about. :bravo:
Thanks Newb.....right on bud...so positive...that's my people...love ya's. Cheers and enjoy the day would ya!

And "Bragging rights" over 15 other teams :):goodjob::high-five::cheer::cheer:
Ya eh Gazoo....great attitude ...thanks ...i'l pass that on to Ryan...his mom came and got him. I have a leaky toilet and broken 'shut off' to deal with...bahhh!... Enjoy your day bud!:high-five:

Just stopping by to say hey ya. Things are well and I'm glad you're feeling better my friend!!! But if anyone wants to follow my journey I have an active instagram @frostgardens or @deadlyseven8. I'm headed West in about 2 days to see grams and the fam. Should be good times and then hopefully meet up with some other folks ......

1fb41de02f22afadcdf058102664e55c.jpg
965b721d5f49653c4147d39fe95f0a0e.jpg

Just stopping by to say hey ya. Things are well and I'm glad you're feeling better my friend!!! But if anyone wants to follow my journey I have an active instagram @frostgardens or @deadlyseven8. I'm headed West in about 2 days to see grams and the fam. Should be good times and then hopefully meet up with some other folks ......

1fb41de02f22afadcdf058102664e55c.jpg
965b721d5f49653c4147d39fe95f0a0e.jpg
Yes...what Ween said 7...enjoy your travels...and drive safe.How is your pup/lad doin...ok i hope!
Thanks for this visit my friend.Im not on IG...sorry!.

Just stopping by to say hey ya. Things are well and I’m glad you’re feeling better my friend!!! But if anyone wants to follow my journey I have an active instagram @frostgardens or @deadlyseven8. I’m headed West in about 2 days to see grams and the fam. Should be good times and then hopefully meet up with some other folks ......

A little traveling music
Neville Brothers "Brother Jake"

My Brother Jake (mag7) was on the run
the man behind him
had a Gatling gun.

I remember that morning
when he hoped that freight

He was Headed WEST
Oh Lord he couldn't be late

A little traveling music
Neville Brothers "Brother Jake"

My Brother Jake (mag7) was on the run
the man behind him
had a Gatling gun.

I remember that morning
when he hoped that freight

He was Headed WEST
Oh Lord he couldn't be late

Ya mon...that's the stuff Gazoo! 7 ,...you gettin this. ??
Hey gang , hope ya's all had a great day. here are a few pics of the girls. i think the back pot (Black Cherry Punches)liked it's 5 full gal's. of a GE Drench last night. Both of these strains love our soil....i'm lovin this grow!! Yeepa , yeepa ...goin down now to give them all a nice Brix misting (bottom up). Have an awesome night everyone!
BCP_s_and_SP_s_takin_off_001.jpg
BCP_s_and_SP_s_takin_off_002.jpg
BCP_s_and_SP_s_takin_off_003.jpg

Damn Duggs! Your girls have really taken off! Those Star Pupils look like they have almost caught up to the BCPs! I cannot wait to see what these do when you switch to flower! :high-five:

I'm smilin bud,...check these out eh...they're not done vegging yet.....there are leaves as big as my feet...wtf...:wood:...pissin
what a hoot. These two strains ...mucho fun to grow. You can see the 2 diff. phenos of the Star Pupil. The BCP's however , look identical.
Something to think about too. I still have a couple beans left of both strains,...it's very cool when i come across these mineral loving , stable strains. Very fun to grow. Highly responsive to LST , SCing and tieing down,..very vigorous.
So, when to flip...LMFAO.....(not really....:bitingnails::bitingnails:) have to wait,....closer to canoe trip,...to flip. Arranged for my usual house sitter, so i feel good about leaving them .
Still have one more small challenge , ...before trip. Have my two procedures next week...yikes..no fun!
Anyhow ,..did i say i got my toilet (terlet...LOL) fixed!:tokin: FFS's ,..."drifting"...Ziggs..LMFAO.
Yeti , gang,..have a great night...timers goin off,...chicken's ready!

sent from my DeLorean...in the future!:ganjamon:

Looking fantastic Duggs! Those BCP's are beasts. My clones of them are very aggressive. They may get too big to flower before I can cycle them in. I gotta pop some Lambs breath x star pupil here soon too. There are way to many strains and not enough room. I think you'll really love the BCP's, nice body and head high without knocking me out. I'll be running these for a while I'm sure.
Sending positive vibes for you upcoming tests. Good luck bud and see ya in a few weeks! :smokin:

I still gotta come collect my DC too.

I'm smilin bud,...check these out eh...they're not done vegging yet.....there are leaves as big as my feet...wtf...:wood:...pissin
what a hoot. These two strains ...mucho fun to grow. You can see the 2 diff. phenos of the Star Pupil. The BCP's however , look identical.
Something to think about too. I still have a couple beans left of both strains,...it's very cool when i come across these mineral loving , stable strains. Very fun to grow. Highly responsive to LST , SCing and tieing down,..very vigorous.
So, when to flip...LMFAO.....(not really....:bitingnails::bitingnails:) have to wait,....closer to canoe trip,...to flip. Arranged for my usual house sitter, so i feel good about leaving them .
Still have one more small challenge , ...before trip. Have my two procedures next week...yikes..no fun!
Anyhow ,..did i say i got my toilet (terlet...LOL) fixed!:tokin: FFS's ,..."drifting"...Ziggs..LMFAO.
Yeti , gang,..have a great night...timers goin off,...chicken's ready!

sent from my DeLorean...in the future!:ganjamon:

You may have to put your toe toes up next to a leaf to compare for us all :rofl: You may over grow your space with these ones bud! FFS a couple of weeks left and youre already wall to wall! It is great you found two strains that love the soil! I a, sure if you grow them out again you will have just as impressive of plants as you do now! You have a good night Duggs and enjoy your chicken

Looking fantastic Duggs! Those BCP's are beasts. My clones of them are very aggressive. They may get too big to flower before I can cycle them in. I gotta pop some Lambs breath x star pupil here soon too. There are way to many strains and not enough room. I think you'll really love the BCP's, nice body and head high without knocking me out. I'll be running these for a while I'm sure.
Sending positive vibes for you upcoming tests. Good luck bud and see ya in a few weeks! :smokin:

I still gotta come collect my DC too.

You have a pack of Lambs Pupil? Nice! There are a good amount of killer Mass Med gear that has been getting pumped out. they posed pics of some Chupil (Cheese x Pupil) They put out a couple of years ago and the guy growing it has had it test at over 30% on 3 occasions!

You have a pack of Lambs Pupil? Nice! There are a good amount of killer Mass Med gear that has been getting pumped out. they posed pics of some Chupil (Cheese x Pupil) They put out a couple of years ago and the guy growing it has had it test at over 30% on 3 occasions!

Yeah man! Star Pupil is always sold out and when I saw LB x SP I had to have it. I tend to like sativa dominate hybrids and they say they have the real deal of lambs breath. They should release that by itself.

Yeah man! Star Pupil is always sold out and when I saw LB x SP I had to have it. I tend to like sativa dominate hybrids and they say they have the real deal of lambs breath. They should release that by itself.

From what I see the LB they have came from DMann seeds in the mid 90s. They tend to work with plants and genes a lot of others dont bother with any more. Their PuTang looks pretty killer. They keep putting up pics of their keeper cut and it is gorgeous. I really need to work the Star Pupil into my grow room soon. I planted a Gorilla Dosha that hasnt popped in almost a week. If that doesnt make it I may replace it with one.

From what I see the LB they have came from DMann seeds in the mid 90s. They tend to work with plants and genes a lot of others dont bother with any more. Their PuTang looks pretty killer. They keep putting up pics of their keeper cut and it is gorgeous. I really need to work the Star Pupil into my grow room soon. I planted a Gorilla Dosha that hasnt popped in almost a week. If that doesnt make it I may replace it with one.

I gotta stay off instagram and off the seedbank sites. I have 2 seed orders on the way and don't know when I can pop them. Conradino hooked me up with his ultra dog, Van with his ATF and Morglie with his Malawi crosses I gotta run some of those too.

Back
Top Bottom