Duggan Does Black Cherry Punch & Star Pupil With Doc's Gear!

Oh man I never feel any obligation. It’s the internet and just 1s and 0s until I make it real. No one know it’s in the cart until it’s paid for anyway. Even if I held them until sold out, if someone bought the last pack it would be pulled for the cart. I guess that’s how I do things tho. Just me, and don’t encourage anyone to follow me anymore. Not that what I do is good or bad it’s just... you know, my choice... right lol anyhow. The thing I haven’t really learned yet is all the strain names. I’m getting it but wow!! Also there’s a lot of drama amongst the breeder scene lol. Fakers, maker and haters everywhere. Makes it difficult to...... choose a side per se. And because I haven’t grown or tried “knowledgeably” most of the strains id like to grow, not sure what I’d buy right now! But I have a good idea and I think I’d like to have my hand at breeding one day as well. Got to do my research first. Kind of doing that now as I’m waiting out the weather before I head north to meet a friend before heading west.

Never felt like I should buy just because I left the shopping cart full :)
Do it a lot when they don't give shipping cost until I fill it all out
Plus that sometimes I get discount offers to finish up the sale :)

I try not to put things in my cart since I will feel obligated to buy at that point. I do tend to look at the same strains over and over again watching as they go from available to sold out. I really wanted to grab SeedJunky's Gelato33 S1 but had to hold off. I just couldnt spend the money when they were there. Some day I will probably jump on it.

I thought to my self, I am not going to chase all these new strains anymore. I have tons of seeds, then I bought the jellybreath BX.

I thought to my self, I am not going to chase all these new strains anymore. I have tons of seeds, then I bought the jellybreath BX.

I considered buying the Jelly Breath Bx but decided to get the Zurcules instead. If I were going for Jelly breath I would have bought Peanutbutter Breath from Thug Pug. It is also a DoSiDo x Mendo Breath cross and I have seen some amazing examples of it. Most vendors were just selling it for $80 a pack. The Jelly Breath Bx bugged me because they used a Grapes of wrath male. To me that sounds like another cross not a back cross... Just my opinion though. I hope you get something killer out of it. I really only bought the Zurcules because of the freebies I got with it. I got a 13 pack of Apricot Jelly and 6 gorilla Dosha seeds as well for free with it.

Duggan Does Black Cherry Punch & Star Pupil With Doc's Gear!

I considered buying the Jelly Breath Bx but decided to get the Zurcules instead. If I were going for Jelly breath I would have bought Peanutbutter Breath from Thug Pug. It is also a DoSiDo x Mendo Breath cross and I have seen some amazing examples of it. Most vendors were just selling it for $80 a pack. The Jelly Breath Bx bugged me because they used a Grapes of wrath male. To me that sounds like another cross not a back cross... Just my opinion though. I hope you get something killer out of it. I really only bought the Zurcules because of the freebies I got with it. I got a 13 pack of Apricot Jelly and 6 gorilla Dosha seeds as well for free with it.

So many breath crosses, ugh.... no idea which I'd want to try first!! But thug pug is who I've followed the most. Who is the original "Breath breeder"?

The PanJam sounds like something Neiko would love. It looks like a killer combo! Their AmnesiaPupil sounds interesting as well. They refer to it as a modern day Purple Haze. And with a flowering time of 9 or 10 weeks it sounds a whole lot more appealing to me than the old school version.

You need to stop this Yeti LOL. Must not listen to Yeti and his seed talk any more!!!

:thanks:all this talk of seed addiction and having seeds not grown or planned to grow has helped me into not pursuing and buying the latest and greatest. Thanks again:Namaste:

So many breath crosses, ugh.... no idea which I’d want to try first!! But thug pug is who I’ve followed the most. Who is the original “Breath breeder”?

I am not sure who the original is. I would have to guess whoever bred the OG Kush Breath. Which from what I understand is basically another version of Girl Scout Cookies (I could be wrong about that). From there Mendo Breath came about and thats what Thug Pug and In House used for their Breath crosses. Jelly Breath and Peanutbutter breath are basically just the fem version and the regular version of the same strain. Thug Pug made all sorts of Breath crosses with his Stud Mendo Breath. You can find his Bubblegum breath for as cheap as $40/pack. His Puta Breath is supposed to be real nice and I have heard great things about Pug Breath as well. Honestly I have seen pics of a lot of nice plants coming from his gear.

You need to stop this Yeti LOL. Must not listen to Yeti and his seed talk any more!!!

Im not trying to rope anyone else in :laughtwo: I am just spreading what I learn and what I see. I am not a fan of haze crosses, so the AmnesiaPupil is not for me. I just know there are others that would love it. Almost every thing I have run with Haze in it ends up being a 14+ week strain and right now I just have too many things to work through to spend that much time on one plant in the flowering area.

I looked up the Grapes of Wrath...
Grapes Of Wrath Marijuana Seeds - In House Genetics Seed Bank

A cross of Mendobreath and Goliath to increase yield and add some crazy frost inherited from the Platinum.

Genetics: Mendobreath x Goliath (Platinum x Grateful Breath)
65% Sativa 35% Indica
Flower time: 65-80 days
Stretch: tall
Yield: large

I can live with that. :)

Mendo Breath was developed by Gage Green Genetics....OGKB x Mendo Montage. ThugPug was longtime Gage Green tester before he went out on his own. :Namaste:

I was about to type same thing lol. Gage seems to put out some nice gear. Just some controversy with gage green. A few breeders despise him for how he got the seeds in which he found grape stomper. He traded a longtime friend/breeder which was a heroin addict, he traded him the dope that led to his death. Took the seeds and renamed one grape stomper(I believe this was the strain) That's my reasons for not buying Gage's gear

I was about to type same thing lol. Gage seems to put out some nice gear. Just some controversy with gage green. A few breeders despise him for how he got the seeds in which he found grape stomper. He traded a longtime friend/breeder which was a heroin addict, he traded him the dope that led to his death. Took the seeds and renamed one grape stomper(I believe this was the strain) That's my reasons for not buying Gage's gear

I did not know that, thanks Buck.

What I bought was In house genetics jellybreath BX.

It has the Grapes of Wrath in its' lineage, I also have a friend who is giving me a clone of Pugsbreath ( once they root) he dubbed Serena. After the tennis player, and she is nice looking.

Take a look

pugsbreath.jpg

:thumb:

Mendo Breath was developed by Gage Green Genetics....OGKB x Mendo Montage. ThugPug was longtime Gage Green tester before he went out on his own. :Namaste:

Thanks for shining some light on the part of history I was missing! :thumb:

I looked up the Grapes of Wrath...
Grapes Of Wrath Marijuana Seeds - In House Genetics Seed Bank

A cross of Mendobreath and Goliath to increase yield and add some crazy frost inherited from the Platinum.

Genetics: Mendobreath x Goliath (Platinum x Grateful Breath)
65% Sativa 35% Indica
Flower time: 65-80 days
Stretch: tall
Yield: large

I can live with that. :)

I could live with it as well I just find it is a little misleading to call it a back cross. I would have thought they would back cross to either do si do or Mendo breath is all. It does sound nice. I hope you are able to get some awesome plants out of it bud!

Damn Buck dropping the knowledge. I knew there was a good amount of hate aimed at Gage Green but I was never sure where it stemmed from.

I no nothing about the situation but why does that stop you from buy seeds? Unless he meant to kill his friend, which is unlikely. I don't know -♂️ seems people , not saying you, but the people you say despise him will come to a conclusion with whatever evidence they have and that's it, done. Nothing else can be said about it. I guess I say this because I've seen it in so many situations. It bugs me. Guilty until proven innocent. Now he may be that type of person to give his friend a bag of dope for some seeds, so what. Why is that a problem? The guy is making a choice to do dope and make a trade. You can't blame other for the choices one makes. That's all I'm saying on that and then if the is a shit head but produces a good product then why not buy it? To be honest, most of us here more than likely treat our plants better than people anyway so why do we care so much how it came about? So much of our history is bright and shiny but it's definitely sprinkled with shade. So my thought after this ramble is to buy some Grape Stomper and not give a F**k.... jusss sayin .-♂️.-♂️

There some great info out on the potcast. A guy from Australia does interviews with breeders. Some great info on the origins of Chem dog.

I can't support anyone that would give one of their best friends heroine for his seed collection. That's taking advantage of someone's sickness. Plus heroine is only drug that 100% of people that take it love it, very bad drug. I used to dabble in it back in early to mid 80's. Very hard to kick, it's been a very long time and I still want it lol.

Opiates as a whole are something I avoid. i have seen them destroy too many lives. It would be nice if the government would allow cannabis to be used as a means to help kick opiate addiction. Though I know some addicts that cannot use any substance without falling right back into the opiate addiction. It is crazy powerful stuff. Even the drugs they give addict to help pick the addiction do nothing but ruin lives.

I agree that it's taking advantage of a friend when you put it that way. If it the situation is like that. That's really a bad way to snatch up an entire seed collection. For me, as a consumer who is new or would possibly be new to breeding in the future I'm not sure I would consider it supporting him. Indefinitely don't agree with it. As a veteran who has been through 6 surgeries and do for 2 more and was on pain killers from 02-14 I know the hard times it is to get off it. I also know the choices has always been mine to make and I can never put the blame anywhere else no matter the circumstance.

You can see that here we all have our own thoughts/ opinions. I myself am now interested in this strain and not because of why but because Buck has me thinking it could be amazing. But because of the situation the breeder isn't supported much. Now when I have a better internet connection I want more info. I'm curious because that's who I am. Good convo and I hope I haven't ruffled any feathers.

Back
Top Bottom