Duggan Does Black Cherry Punch & Star Pupil With Doc's Gear!

Re: Duggan Does Black Cherry Punch & Star Pupil With Doc's Gear!

The slurricane from ihg has awesome skunky berry terps with a hint of mint. Do-si-dos x purple punch. The buds dont smell too strong, maybe cause they dried too fast, but the taste is all there.

My noahs ark freebie from ihg has awesome lemon cleaner terps.. really agrees with my brain and gets me going. Then leaves me with a great clear headed high for 3-4 hours. Had to get the other seed i had going right away after harvest and i plan on her being my first mother plant. Sad you cant buy her but ya can still get her as a freebie from annunakis site. That one is animal cookies x jesus og.

Funny i waited to sub up to this journal until he flipped but got sucked in early. Docs kit looks really awesome. Great job so far duggan! Love the sheen organic plants get on their leaves.. would be interested to see how high those brix levels are. The bcp is gonna be some sweeeeet buddage man!

I have a few Noah's Ark seeds. Annunaki messed up when they sent my order by forgetting my Timeless Montage freebies and when I let him know he sent me both Timeless Montage AND Noah's Ark freebies! One of my favorite banks to deal with for sure. Every time I consider running one of the two freebies I always lean towards the TM, I may have to rethink that. Did you have any issues with herms? The Animal Cookies crosses are typically notorious for having herm issues.

Re: Duggan Does Black Cherry Punch & Star Pupil With Doc's Gear!

My noahs ark freebie from ihg has awesome lemon cleaner terps.. really agrees with my brain and gets me going. Then leaves me with a great clear headed high for 3-4 hours. Had to get the other seed i had going right away after harvest and i plan on her being my first mother plant. Sad you cant buy her but ya can still get her as a freebie from annunakis site. That one is animal cookies x jesus og.

Funny i waited to sub up to this journal until he flipped but got sucked in early. Docs kit looks really awesome. Great job so far duggan! Love the sheen organic plants get on their leaves.. would be interested to see how high those brix levels are. The bcp is gonna be some sweeeeet buddage man!
Hey Toasted...glad we got ya reeled in.A big warm welcome to my journal sir!!
Ya..these two strains are lovin Docs gear.This HB soil rocks...no doubt about it.But ive been sayin that for about 5 yrs. now.
Anyhow enjoy the show Toasted...glad your here!..

I've been on the hunt for orange flavonoids.... tangie you say? I had some agent Orange that was absolutely amazing. Like orange soda, I shit you not!

2018 is my fruit basket breeding project. Blueberry, strawberry kush, papaya, and Lilly aka pina colada. I would love to add an orange citrus strain also, so thanks for the suggestions!

Orange Soda, sounds awesome, what was it indica pr sativa whose seeds was it? Thanks

Wow Van....those are some proper laws bud.That's how it should be everywhere.cheers and thanks for that!.

Yeah we are considering it as potential landing spot. Ms Stank and I always saw us moving from Massachusetts to New Hampshire, but New Hampshire announced its potential recreational laws (I won't get medical card because I won't give up on my right to conceal carry) and its even worse than Massachusetts. Maine is only an hour and a half away, so that might be a better spot to stay legal. But Maine is the 2nd highest taxed state in the country, behind California.....and New Hampshire is the lowest....so thats a battle. I am hoping New Hampshire will change their proposal.....so much for their state motto "Live free or die".

The slurricane from ihg has awesome skunky berry terps with a hint of mint. Do-si-dos x purple punch. The buds dont smell too strong, maybe cause they dried too fast, but the taste is all there.

I have been wondering how your Slurricane was smelling. She is a gorgeous plant!

Orange Soda, sounds awesome, what was it indica pr sativa whose seeds was it? Thanks

Agent Orange is a mostly Sativa hybrid. It is a TGA offering. There is a good amount of controversy surrounding TGA at the moment with Subcool and MzJill getting divorced. Sub is recording a whole bunch of videos talking trash about MzJill and went as far as posting nudes of her in some of his videos. MzJill claims ownership of one of the parent strains of Agent Orange, the orange velvet I believe, and has posted some stuff about Sub and NorStar Genetics complaining about them not giving her her cut back. Agent Orange is a strain she originally bred that NorStar produces the seed stock for TGA of. There has been rumors flying around of Sub selling seeds under the wrong strain names and even marketing the same strains under two different names. Specifically the Chernobyl. If you are interested in seeds of it I would look for people on Instagram that are selling them cheap just to get away from the TGA brand.

Agent Orange is a mostly Sativa hybrid. It is a TGA offering. There is a good amount of controversy surrounding TGA at the moment with Subcool and MzJill getting divorced. Sub is recording a whole bunch of videos talking trash about MzJill and went as far as posting nudes of her in some of his videos. MzJill claims ownership of one of the parent strains, the orange velvet I believe, and has posted some stuff about Sub and NorStar Genetics complaining about them not giving her her cut back. Agent Orange is a strain she originally bred that NorStar produces the seed stock for TGA of. There has been rumors flying around of Sub selling seeds under the wrong strain names and even marketing the same strains under two different names. Specifically the Chernobyl. If you are interested in seeds of it I would look for people on Instagram that are selling them cheap just to get away from the TGA brand.

Drama.....LOL.....sheesh. I have been interested in a few of their strains for a while just haven't pulled the trigger. Might need to get some before they fall completely apart.

Drama.....LOL.....sheesh. I have been interested in a few of their strains for a while just haven't pulled the trigger. Might need to get some before they fall completely apart.

Now is the time. As I said there are some people on IG selling packs for $30 each. One of them is giving out freebies as well even if you only buy one pack. There is a lot of drama. Sub has even talked shit about JinxProof trying to claim ownership of 9 Pound Hammer even though Jinx bred it and allowed TGA to distribute it. Sub has ruined relationships with most of the breeders that worked with him including Jinx. I dont think Heros o the Farm is under the TGA umbrella anymore either. Now is truly the time to get what you want before they disappear.

Now is the time. As I said there are some people on IG selling packs for $30 each. One of them is giving out freebies as well even if you only buy one pack. There is a lot of drama. Sub has even talked shit about JinxProof trying to claim ownership of 9 Pound Hammer even though Jinx bred it and allowed TGA to distribute it. Sub has ruined relationships with most of the breeders that worked with him including Jinx. I dont think Heros o the Farm is under the TGA umbrella anymore either. Now is truly the time to get what you want before they disappear.

Of course this is right after I ordered some high priced stuff from Exotic Genetics LOL. Just my luck. What is IG?

I did find a half developed seed in noah and a few nanners. They must have developed the last week or so.. just on one lower bud. I let her go a little too long though.. shes good to go in around 45 days of flower, i cut her down on day 54. I also found a couple nanners on the slurricane too. No seed found yet.

Been watching ya since your last grow.. sounds creepy lol. Just waiting for the right moment to chime in. I like the little space you have, you utilize it very well. Then all those lights in there.. sure get another why not! Haha Thanks so much for the warm welcome man! .

Anything crossed with Tangie has turned out fantastic. I do a lot of testing and those tangie strains consistently bust 2% terps. Look at Crockett Family Farms for the best ones. Clementine and Strawberry Fields are the 2 I've done from them. I also got great flavor from a tangie x ghost train haze cross....it was so citrusy someone said it tasted like orange cleaner.

High Duggs....:passitleft:
Yo GTY,
I was looking at the Crockett Golden Lemon or the Golden Strawberry.
You got 411 on those?
:popcorn:

This Agent Orange, is it feminized??

Of course this is right after I ordered some high priced stuff from Exotic Genetics LOL. Just my luck. What is IG?
IG is InstaGram. There is one rep in particular that is offering the killer deals. Most of the seedbanks that carry TGA upped their price after the california wild fires.

I did find a half developed seed in noah and a few nanners. They must have developed the last week or so.. just on one lower bud. I let her go a little too long though.. shes good to go in around 45 days of flower, i cut her down on day 54. I also found a couple nanners on the slurricane too. No seed found yet.

Been watching ya since your last grow.. sounds creepy lol. Just waiting for the right moment to chime in. I like the little space you have, you utilize it very well. Then all those lights in there.. sure get another why not! Haha Thanks so much for the warm welcome man! .

Thank you for the heads up. I will keep my eye on my Slurry. I cannot say I would mind if my Slurry pollinated itself with what the seeds cost! I am glad I got a pack when they were 140 instead of when they jumped up to 200!

High Duggs....:passitleft:
Yo GTY,
I was looking at the Crockett Golden Lemon or the Golden Strawberry.
You got 411 on those?
:popcorn:

I have no info on any of Crockett's gear really. I can tell you what is in a few and thats about it lol. Neiko may know something about them tho :) I have looked at Crockett's Sour Tangie a whole bunch. I really have a thing for ECSD and they used it in the cross. I just havent umped on it yet.

I do not believe so. I dont think any of TGA's gear is feminized, I have only ever seen regs bud

I think I have seen fems....let me look....might be Cali Connection I am thinking about. Tough to keep em straight.

IG is InstaGram. There is one rep in particular that is offering the killer deals. Most of the seedbanks that carry TGA upped their price after the california wild fires.

Thank you for the heads up. I will keep my eye on my Slurry. I cannot say I would mind if my Slurry pollinated itself with what the seeds cost! I am glad I got a pack when they were 140 instead of when they jumped up to 200!

I have no info on any of Crockett's gear really. I can tell you what is in a few and thats about it lol. Neiko may know something about them tho :) I have looked at Crockett's Sour Tangie a whole bunch. I really have a thing for ECSD and they used it in the cross. I just havent umped on it yet.

You can buy seeds from InstaGram? I am one of those people that generally hates social media. I don't tweet, instaGram, MySpace, snapchat, facetime, or any of that shit LOL. This is my fun place. Most of the time I want to choke people I have to deal with in real life, I certainly don't want to invite them into my cyber world LOL.

Back
Top Bottom