Duggan Does Black Cherry Punch & Star Pupil With Doc's Gear!

In Massachusetts, our says up to 10 ounces as a limit. But if you continue reading it also states you can keep more than 10 ounces if its from your own grow. I am curious if your state will add some sort of verbage similar to our regulations.

Sounds pretty reasonable Stank! I think Maine also has some pretty lax rules.

Ya...the way i see things from up here,....they just don't have a cue what to do,..they're all just tryin this ,..and that , hoping it will work and bring them lots of no nonsense cash. That set of laws is just stupid, period. Same up here , allowed to grow up to four plants ,..ok what about the nearly 2 pounds of finished produce....can we just keep all that..or....As i said before my costumer base is set, my life should remain the same , regardless of recreational availability.
Anyhow great conversation ...:passitleft:
Got a pic of the Mars Pro 11 Epistar 160. Was sitting up against my back/side door.Big , well padded box. Inside was the light, one cable/hanging kit, and one power cord. Looks good ..lit up the whole kitchen...ffs had to quick close the back blinds...yikes...:clap:
So , it's hanging , works good , has the customary grow/bloom switches on top. Had to take down the back G8 240w all bloom to fit this new, bigger light in. Perfect , it always seemed a lil dark back there...:wood: ..:rofl:
Was chatting with Ziggs a bunch today,..."drifting"....OK .....:passitleft:
new_mars_light_001.jpg
new_mars_light_002.jpg
Cheers gang!

Light looks nice! More hash tips this time around. :rofl:

Alaska you can it's the same max 6 flower 6 veg per household. And you can posses up to one zip. Guess they think everyone grows SOG.... oops!

But I do also think I can posses way more so long as it was harvested from my plants... hmm. Better check I know you can gift up to an oz free and clear, but you may be able to actually possess more?

Now I better go check, need to know if I should flush some zips.... NOT!

Ya eh ...what a hoot Ween,..we'le see how it works. It gets pretty bright with the bloom switch on , so. It will add more power draw , but will still be fine at about 9 amps on that circuit with all lights on except the Advanced, it's on another circuit.

Maine has some really good laws. I believe you can have up to 12 plants in flower, 12 mature (believe defined as over either 18 or 20") and unlimited immature plants (under 18 or 20"). So definitely a great state for doing some pheno hunting!!

Glad to see you are on the mend bud. Remember we were talking about ending up with plants that smelled great but the flavor was not there? Do you have suggestions for feminized seeds that tasted good that you have had experience with not diesel or skunk related fruity nice flavors? By the way congrats on your win bud, wish I could win something...lol.:Namaste:

Glad to see you are on the mend bud. Remember we were talking about ending up with plants that smelled great but the flavor was not there? Do you have suggestions for feminized seeds that tasted good that you have had experience with not diesel or skunk related fruity nice flavors? By the way congrats on your win bud, wish I could win something...lol.:Namaste:

My critical sensi star tastes fairly decent along with my Blue Cheese. If you want a real treat look for any of the In House Purple Punch crosses. These Black Cherry Punches Duggs is running should turn out real flavorful. The clone only purple punch I have seen get passed around locally is one of the most terpy strains I have seen and the flavor translates pretty well.

Anything crossed with Tangie has turned out fantastic. I do a lot of testing and those tangie strains consistently bust 2% terps. Look at Crockett Family Farms for the best ones. Clementine and Strawberry Fields are the 2 I've done from them. I also got great flavor from a tangie x ghost train haze cross....it was so citrusy someone said it tasted like orange cleaner.

The slurricane from ihg has awesome skunky berry terps with a hint of mint. Do-si-dos x purple punch. The buds dont smell too strong, maybe cause they dried too fast, but the taste is all there.

Thanks toast, still hunting for great flavor, I will check into these.

Anything crossed with Tangie has turned out fantastic. I do a lot of testing and those tangie strains consistently bust 2% terps. Look at Crockett Family Farms for the best ones. Clementine and Strawberry Fields are the 2 I've done from them. I also got great flavor from a tangie x ghost train haze cross....it was so citrusy someone said it tasted like orange cleaner.
I've been on the hunt for orange flavonoids.... tangie you say? I had some agent Orange that was absolutely amazing. Like orange soda, I shit you not!

2018 is my fruit basket breeding project. Blueberry, strawberry kush, papaya, and Lilly aka pina colada. I would love to add an orange citrus strain also, so thanks for the suggestions!

Can anyone tell me why my phone only goes to the whole page when wanting to reply insyead of just the text.Pretty effn small printing ffs!really hard for theze old eyes dealing with a full page instead of a patagraph.

Because life screws with us sometimes :)

I've been on the hunt for orange flavonoids.... tangie you say? I had some agent Orange that was absolutely amazing. Like orange soda, I shit you not!

2018 is my fruit basket breeding project. Blueberry, strawberry kush, papaya, and Lilly aka pina colada. I would love to add an orange citrus strain also, so thanks for the suggestions!

Sounds nice! I actually have a Lilly in week 7 right now. What a great smelling plant. Was yours from Original Delicatessen?

Can anyone tell me why my phone only goes to the whole page when wanting to reply insyead of just the text.Pretty effn small printing ffs!really hard for theze old eyes dealing with a full page instead of a patagraph.

That is strange Duggs... I've never had that problem on my iPhone. Maybe try closing the app and try again? If that doesn't work, reboot your phone...
typical IT andwers.

Re: Duggan Does Black Cherry Punch & Star Pupil With Doc's Gear!

My noahs ark freebie from ihg has awesome lemon cleaner terps.. really agrees with my brain and gets me going. Then leaves me with a great clear headed high for 3-4 hours. Had to get the other seed i had going right away after harvest and i plan on her being my first mother plant. Sad you cant buy her but ya can still get her as a freebie from annunakis site. That one is animal cookies x jesus og.

Funny i waited to sub up to this journal until he flipped but got sucked in early. Docs kit looks really awesome. Great job so far duggan! Love the sheen organic plants get on their leaves.. would be interested to see how high those brix levels are. The bcp is gonna be some sweeeeet buddage man!

The slurricane from ihg has awesome skunky berry terps with a hint of mint. Do-si-dos x purple punch. The buds dont smell too strong, maybe cause they dried too fast, but the taste is all there.

I have a Slurricane flowering next to a Purple Punch S1. They both smell really nice. I get over ripe fruit from both of them. With the Slurricane being a little louder. The first time I smelt it all I could think of was Twox's description of blueberry poptarts. I am hoping it will only get better from here!

I picked up a pack of Symbiotic's Orangeade, which is Tangie crossed to their Purple Punch 2.0. Between the two strains it should produce some interesting terp profiles. It is one of the cheapest strains Symiotic puts out and I feel it is a little slept on. It is typically the last to sell out when they drop. I have two seedlings up at this point and am hoping for a nice mix of the two parents.

Back
Top Bottom