Duggan Does Black Cherry Punch & Star Pupil With Doc's Gear!

Hello everyone, finally feeling a lot better today! I wanna take a min. to thank everyone for keeping my journal going and for all your well wishes and good vibes. For anyone who is /was not aware i have been very sick this past week with a very bad flu and almost had to go to the hospital. Have lost a lot of weight this past week and still feel very weak but at least can start to get back 'with it'.
Not much was done with plants but despite this , they look awesome and veg. time is almost over cuz of their size and vigor. Both strains are by far the brixiest i've grown ...either that or i finally found 'the groove'. The Star Pupils are really 'fake' looking ...like little rubber trees. Leaves are shiny , thick , velvety and robust, despite the low RH in the GR.
The Black Cherry Punches (cheers Neiko:)..) have some of the biggest , nuclear looking leaves I've ever seen ,...very , very large blades . Stems and stalks are very green and thick ,..i'm happy.
My plan is to try and veg them for two more weeks before flip. They still have not received any GE yet...none from birth!!!!I will get a few pics up tonight when their suns come up( Advanced XTE 400 and Budmaster 2 XG, 9 module)
Thanks again everyone for sticking with me and for all the support i got for the contests last yr. My MB2 prize will again be gifted to a member (?)who who will get good use out of it.
Have a great Sunday gang....my brothas....my people!:Namaste::circle-of-love:

Will be in an ocean going , high speed canoe, Hawaii Five 'O' style very soon. Can't wait to put my toe toes in that warm sand.....:high-five::cheer:

Wow Doogs, seems like the girl won't be done before you have your toes in the sand. Well either that or my math is really really bad. Still no GE ehh?? I ran into that on my last run. They went a long time due to large pots and all

Good to hear you are starting to feel better. The flu this year is no joke! I have seen people laid out for a week plus with it. Glad you are starting to rebound. I look forward to pics of the girls whenever you feel up to it bud!
Thanks Yeti,..pics coming a lil later tonight...for sure!

Great to see ya out an about Duggs :)
Hope you shake the last bit of that bug and get feeling 100% chat a bit later brother

Thanks 'D',..appreciate it my friend. Still not near 100 % but ...holy....life goes on and i need to get stronger. Next weekend i have a hockey tourny to take my son too...out of town, and i have to back to work tomorrow so, i just hope this ol bod of mine can get a bit better overnight. Cheers bud!

Wow Doogs, seems like the girl won’t be done before you have your toes in the sand. Well either that or my math is really really bad. Still no GE ehh?? I ran into that on my last run. They went a long time due to large pots and all
Hi 7 ...you are correct...NO GE to date . Doc suggested a Transplant Drench last time when i was going to give em all GE...glad i followed his suggestion. They will absolutely go crazy when they get some GE. Cheers.

Good to hear your starting to feel better Duggan! Hope your back to 100% real soon!

Thanks Ween.....so sick dude...FFS. never thought a person could get so sick from the flu. I can't imagine getting this when much older than i already am. I know why it can kill now. Been sick with this since last Monday and lemmy tell ya, when you live by yourself ...and something like this comes along it's very bad news when there is know one around to help feed and look after you. Thanks for your concern my friend...means a lot !

I'm gifting mine too. Guy is always sending care packages to the Canadian 420 members in need and has a dog who needs cbd.... so I figured he could make better use of it than I. I'm most excited about the t shirt ..

Anyways enough about me. Glad to hear your doing better, but be sure to take It easy and not push yourself too, much too fast! Enjoy your Sunday. Can't wait to see the update later on

Hey Dabbs,..good on ya bud! These MB2's are very well built cool machines that work awesome. They aint cheap neither. It feels good to see someone get a lot of use out of them. Ya, the T's are the real prize to me also. I presently have three of them at my embroiderer's getting names put on them in 'cannafont' (i call it) for canoe trip travelers...:smokin:
Thanks a bunch for stoppin by Dabbs...looks like i'm sending this brutal cold back to you and the D, J family:) It's supposed to warm up to freezing for a little while,...whoo hooo some balmy eh...ffs...get me outta here,...i've had enough.:surf:...this is a high speed, ocean going canoe,..Hawaii Five 'O' style.
Anyhow , i had my first puff about 20 min. ago and wow...that's better...:slide:
Here are some pics gang. The BCP's got a big drink last night...5 gal's...straight water. The Star Pupils, up front got nothing yet. Soil feels dry down to about 4 inches but not dry enough.Right after these pics , i SC'd that big leader on the left BCP.
Very happy with them. I noticed the heater had dried up a few tips so had to re position and prune 'up' some.
Thanks for being patient gang....cheers to ya's.:high-five:
BCP_and_SP_motoring_001.jpg
BCP_and_SP_motoring_002.jpg
BCP_and_SP_motoring_003.jpg
BCP_and_SP_motoring_004.jpg
BCP_and_SP_motoring_006.jpg

Glad you're feeling better bud. Your plants are cruising now. They look like a picture of health. My BCP's didn't stretch much if any so let em get big! I really love the smoke too. The Cherry pheno just went into jars, I'm hoping it ends up tasting like it smells. I kept clones of each but I'm really interested in popping more seeds to what else comes out.

Have a good week bud!

Glad your coming around duggan. No GE as of yet? Why not I must ask. Obviously it's working really well with that crazy shine and they blew the hell up.
Hey Scotia,..thanks man! Yup,..that's right sir,..not one drop of GE yet for either pot!!It's just worked out that way. When they are in the #1's i never give GE cuz they're never in ththem long enough ,..and when i transplant to the 26ers they love life with some Transplant to encourage a nice root system. Now , next time they will get some GE ...loaded with good calcium...yum, yum:) Cheers eh!:high-five:

Glad you're feeling better bud. Your plants are cruising now. They look like a picture of health. My BCP's didn't stretch much if any so let em get big! I really love the smoke too. The Cherry pheno just went into jars, I'm hoping it ends up tasting like it smells. I kept clones of each but I'm really interested in popping more seeds to what else comes out.

Have a good week bud!
Thanks Neiko,...it's finally warming up eh...yeeha! Great tip on the BCP's. Yup, the plan is to veg them as long as possible. I need a big yield this time round. I'm already gettin low , very low. I acquired a new customer over the holidays and his 'people' love my produce so he nearly cleaned me out...yikes!
pretty soon we will be feelin the warm sand my friend...right between our snow bitten toe toes....cheers bud!:Namaste:

plants are looking good duggan nice and healthy I'm anxious to see what you get,I'm glad to here your feeling better man have a good day!:thumb:
Thanks a bunch Sticky...finally feelin better today FFS , this flu was the worst! Hope to get around to some journals this week...make up for lost time. Cheers to ya sir!

Your girls are looking gorgeous brother!!! When do you think you plan on flipping. I know they have a bit more to grow still. I am really digging that Black Cherry Punch!

Your girls are looking gorgeous brother!!! When do you think you plan on flipping. I know they have a bit more to grow still. I am really digging that Black Cherry Punch!

Van,... how do bud!:high-five: Ya, that dreaded word around here..."flipping". TBH, i wish they were in 50 gal. pots , and i could let them get stupid big. I just love how they grow after they get a certain size and age. They start to look like trees...:grinjoint: Really enjoy when they are so vigorous...lovin both strains. Neiko has grown, and is saying lots of very cool things about BCP. I may grow the same two strains next , as well.
Star Pupil is gonna be special too, at least from what i hear. Oh ya , back to your question..LMAO..."drifting"....Ziggs....WTF!!:Namaste:
When i start to get nervous ....i'l flip em. Hopefully two more weeks...yikes. When they get some GE they will fly. Really enjoying these two strains. Doc's soil is 'on point' lemmy tell ya. Cheers Van, Gang...:high-five:

Yeah I think I am going to have to bite the bullet and pick up some of the BCP beans at some point. Star Pupil will be on my list as well.

If you are interested Duggan, I just started a sponsored Nukehead grow in my own Stank Soil, plenty of room for you or any of the rest of the gang to grab a seat.

Van Stank's Nukehead Sponsored Grow

They just barely peaked up above the soil 2 days ago so they are just itty bitty thangs right now.

:ciao: Hola Amigo from down south!...Bout time Ya' got over that lil' man cold...:rofl:...seriously tho', its a more severe strain this season and even some of those who took the flu shots are suffering, as it doesn't seem effective against this virulent strain...thought I was gonna' get the same the last two days of traveling...not a lot of sleep... general malaise...and pretty much had to bogart the john on 2 of three flights...:cough:...better today and toe toes in the sand Manana along with a trip to the dentist(that's another story)...FFS!!...Girlz are looking fantastic and Fake...:laughtwo:...get 100% well and good luck in the tourney!...adios and cheerz...senor h00k...:hookah:

Back
Top Bottom