Duggan Does Black Cherry Punch & Star Pupil With Doc's Gear!

Hey, congratulations on the POTM win, Duggan! :yahoo:

We each won growing another Brixer's genetics. Cool, huh? :cheesygrinsmiley:

:bravo:

How rude of me to not take a moment to recognize the Dec 2017 POTM winner.
Respect.
:Namaste:

Fake plants always look better.

Did you learn something from that extra Transplant drench? I'm sure it got ya thinking just a bit. The plants have never looked better.
Yes Doc..i did sir! Transplant drenches are all about the roots...when they are hooked up and healthy, it shows. Thanks for your tutelage !Next drink will be straight water , then they will get their very first GE Drench.This far into the grow, without GE ,.please take note gang. It's NO good giving our plants GE without a strong root system. Transplant helps with this. Cheers Doc...:Namaste:

How rude of me to not take a moment to recognize the Dec 2017 POTM winner.
Respect.
:Namaste:
Stage,..thanks bud! Have a great day sir!

What HE said.
Great job GrayTail!
:high-five:

Yes Doc..i did sir! Transplant drenches are all about the roots...when they are hooked up and healthy, it shows. Thanks for your tutelage !Next drink will be straight water , then they will get their very first GE Drench.This far into the grow, without GE ,.please take note gang. It's NO good giving our plants GE without a strong root system. Transplant helps with this. Cheers Doc...:Namaste:

Stage,..thanks bud! Have a great day sir!

Yep! When they get GE they'll really take off. You know what to do.

Yep! When they get GE they'll really take off. You know what to do.
Ya ,..you would think eh...:wood:
Have a great day Doc.

you still have those fake plants going love the shine bud congratulations on your win and graytail to!:thumb:

:party:

Hey Sticky, ya , and they are growing a little too fast for me. They need to veg. for another 3 weeks....(ya , ok Dugg's.). My timing is way off...i wanted smallish plants when the 'high speed, ocean going canoe leaves (Hawaii Five 'O' style)...i guess i screwed up ...:hmmmm:
They will be drinking loads of water,..their maximum , at that time...yikes. Anyhow, thanks for the kind words bud...:high-five:

Happy New Year everyone

I see there is now a new home page here.

HELP

Anyone Know how I can UPLOAD PICTURES NOW seems
the link that was at under the 420 forums tab is now gone
and I cant find a way to get to the UPLOAD page now ?

EDIT: Never mind I found a back door

I'm home sick today...got up yesterday feelin like ass...got worse as the day went on. Shivers and chills all night...couldn't get warm. Called in a t 6...aint comin. FFS , first day back and i'm awol....Had to get out (clear driveway and vehicle)and go get water and visit my fam. doc. for a note , cuz it falls right after a holiday.
Anyhow have tomorrow off too...weather here is brutal cold ....more snow comin later today.....bahhh.
Try and enjoy the day gang...:Namaste:

I'm home sick today...got up yesterday feelin like ass...got worse as the day went on. Shivers and chills all night...couldn't get warm. Called in a t 6...aint comin. FFS , first day back and i'm awol....Had to get out (clear driveway and vehicle)and go get water and visit my fam. doc. for a note , cuz it falls right after a holiday.
Anyhow have tomorrow off too...weather here is brutal cold ....more snow comin later today.....bahhh.

Had the flu like that a couple weeks ago, hope you feel better soon.

Hey Bud...you're not supposed to need notes effective yesterday!...WTF...

C+P...

...The new laws introduce free prescriptions for people under 25 and offer paid sick days to most workers, while abolishing the right for workplaces to request the much-maligned doctor's note when taking time off for health reasons.

"The last time we looked at the Employment Standards Act or the Labour Relations Act was in the 1990s," said Flynn. "Think about how the world of work has changed for people since then. We knew regulations had to keep up."

Among the new laws are a "personal emergency leave" bank, which people can draw from when they need medical treatment, have a sick child or need to visit a lawyer, Flynn said.

A worker gets 10 of those, with the first two paid, making this January the first time Ontario workers will get paid sick leave across the board.

"A lot of people said they were coming into work sick because they couldn't afford to take time off," Flynn said, noting the change could help stem the spread of infections.

Get well soon Duggs!...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

Gaz look in Entertainment header...Gallery Cannabis Pictures...you can upload from there...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:...oh yeah...had to shrink my browsers 10% to get new page to fit screen as well...

Thanks Buddy

This is exactly why I don't shop at a certain store any longer
it was a little out of my way but I KNEW were everything was,
saved time. One day they decided to change everything around
I guess in an attempt to get people to shop more. I dont go there
anymore because they took away my advantage and if I have to
learn a new layout I will do it closer to my house.

If it is not broken DON'T FIX IT

EDIT: Now 3 clicks, was only 1
Grumpy Old Men don't like change :)

Ya ,..you would think eh...:wood:
Have a great day Doc.

Hey Sticky, ya , and they are growing a little too fast for me. They need to veg. for another 3 weeks....(ya , ok Dugg's.). My timing is way off...i wanted smallish plants when the 'high speed, ocean going canoe leaves (Hawaii Five 'O' style)...i guess i screwed up ...:hmmmm:
They will be drinking loads of water,..their maximum , at that time...yikes. Anyhow, thanks for the kind words bud...:high-five:
you must have somebody watering them for you when you go to jamaica have them water a little more lol

Back
Top Bottom