Duggan Does Black Cherry Punch & Star Pupil With Doc's Gear!

Ive always considered the 'kit' as being organic! Those rules and regulations are for politicians....bahhh!
When i Drench my plants ...i smell a fish factory...whats not organic about that.:blunt:

Smells organic taste organic must be organic? Lol

Organic.......

In the political sense, my products are not organic.

In the "natural, free from heavy metals and derived from natural organic ingredients" sense, the kit is 100% organic.

Perhaps someday I'll pay the extra money to register them as "organic." That's all it is....1500 bucks per label to the state and about 2,000.00 per product for tests. I don't have to change a thing, just re-pay the lab to re-test them, send the results to the state along with 1500 bucks per label.

The products are 100% natural, free from heavy metals, radiation and man-made ingredients.....with the exception of simple salts of phosphate and sulfur in the Cat Drench....both of which occur naturally.

Sold .

Thanks I am about to start reading up doc .

Sold .

Thanks I am about to start reading up doc .

Fantastic choice Joe! About time you jumped in bud! You will soon put all the other methods off to the side. Doc's gear is simply the way to go. It's easy, reliable and very , very cost effective. I even consider it to be boring , at times....you will see...:high-five:
Most of that dreaded guess work has been removed by Doc and those people who wear white lab coats every day. However there is still lots of room for 'discovery' and 'hands on' learning. Very enjoyable system, all round. Look forward to your first grow with the 'kit'. Cheers bud!:high-five:

Yea Doc those labels are a pain. I have primordial solutions nutes on shelf. I asked them if organic, she said that's a tricky question. She said yes but not in state of California.

Seems like these states are just trying to milk people outta money, its all B.S

Congrats duggs on another damn win, when are you going to let someone else win something, haha lmao .

Happy New Years everyone ✌️❤️.

I'm telling you now man I'm debating getting out of coco and going his kit..

I'm
Pretty impressed with the results of these buds .

But let's see what I can do I know I need to upgrade lights . So will see .

Congrats again on the motm win buddy .
Thanks Joe! Upgrade lights??? Yours seem to be doing pretty good to me .. Yeah the kit seems pretty damn legit! And a good price point also.

And thanks man!

Thanks Joe! Upgrade lights??? Yours seem to be doing pretty good to me .. Yeah the kit seems pretty damn legit! And a good price point also.

And thanks man!

Thinking about reading and doing a garden bed outside with pro mix hp So wonder if docs would work good outdoor for it ?

Thinking about reading and doing a garden bed outside with pro mix hp So wonder if docs would work good outdoor for it ?

Hey Joe! Where you going with that gun in your hand? Yup, the kit will work for that, I think raised bed is even mentioned in the instructions. Rock on! Get the kit!

Yup....the 'kit' was designed..originally for broadcasting , outdoors, and works fantastic. Have seen many members use it that way,...plus with their 'indoor' grows too.Lots of people are growing veggies and herbs and things. Joe, Doc will help you with that, he is hands on , regardless of where and how members use the 'kit'.
All of you's in US get a great deal,..the shipping kills me when i order. Plus of course the currency exchange...yikes...bahhh! Have a great New Years day gang!

Yup....the 'kit' was designed..originally for broadcasting , outdoors, and works fantastic. Have seen many members use it that way,...plus with their 'indoor' grows too.Lots of people are growing veggies and herbs and things. Joe, Doc will help you with that, he is hands on , regardless of where and how members use the 'kit'.
All of you's in US get a great deal,..the shipping kills me when i order. Plus of course the currency exchange...yikes...bahhh! Have a great New Years day gang!

Thanks for the kind words Duggan.

High Brix works better with the sun than with these wimpy indoor lights. Just think BIIIG container. Like in 2 bales of Promix per plant minimum. Magic.

Organic.......

In the political sense, my products are not organic.

In the "natural, free from heavy metals and derived from natural organic ingredients" sense, the kit is 100% organic.

Perhaps someday I'll pay the extra money to register them as "organic." That's all it is....1500 bucks per label to the state and about 2,000.00 per product for tests. I don't have to change a thing, just re-pay the lab to re-test them, send the results to the state along with 1500 bucks per label.

The products are 100% natural, free from heavy metals, radiation and man-made ingredients.....with the exception of simple salts of phosphate and sulfur in the Cat Drench....both of which occur naturally.

Although it would be nice to see "organic" on the label. I would not be
able to justify those kind of costs either. We all understand and thank you
for keeping the cost down.

Hey Joe! Where you going with that gun in your hand? Yup, the kit will work for that, I think raised bed is even mentioned in the instructions. Rock on! Get the kit!

Going to shoot my old lady down

Can you imagine what he would of done had he
lived longer

Fantastic choice Joe! About time you jumped in bud! You will soon put all the other methods off to the side. Doc's gear is simply the way to go. It's easy, reliable and very , very cost effective. I even consider it to be boring , at times....you will see...:high-five:
Most of that dreaded guess work has been removed by Doc and those people who wear white lab coats every day. However there is still lots of room for 'discovery' and 'hands on' learning. Very enjoyable system, all round. Look forward to your first grow with the 'kit'. Cheers bud!:high-five:

Plus you can put away your PH Meter and your PPM meter as well

Although it would be nice to see "organic" on the label. I would not be
able to justify those kind of costs either. We all understand and thank you
for keeping the cost down.

I'm glad to hear people understand. You'd think here in California with all the progressive, nature-loving, sustainable and green culture that it would be easy to get organic products labeled.

Nope! The other side to the story is the massive amount of corporate agriculture in California. These concerns view "organic" as a threat to profits, since they are all about sterile soil, salts, glycophosphates, etc. And they have massive political power.....thus it's a simple matter to label a product like Triple Phosphate and call it "bloom booster."

However, to label Cat Drench as such is impossible, because the state does not recognize the ingredients as supporting bloom, but as supplying nitrogen....which they do. We understand that ammoniacal nitrogen is a powerful bloom booster in our soil. But California "knows" that phosphorus is the bloom booster.

Don't get me started about products that claim to have beneficials! If my business wasn't based in CA, we would never have chosen the regulatory maze this state has to offer. On the other hand, CA registered labels tend to ship internationally quite well.

So, that's the story about why some products have slightly different names and why some claims are and aren't being made. It's all based on regulations and rules designed to bolster Agribusiness.

Okay damn you guys lol

I know will need to price it out down work ahead. But no ppm and no ph checking sounds better then an offers ? No offence to advanced nutrients love them but want to see if a different and better taste is possible

I'm glad to hear people understand. You'd think here in California with all the progressive, nature-loving, sustainable and green culture that it would be easy to get organic products labeled.

Nope! The other side to the story is the massive amount of corporate agriculture in California. These concerns view "organic" as a threat to profits, since they are all about sterile soil, salts, glycophosphates, etc. And they have massive political power.....thus it's a simple matter to label a product like Triple Phosphate and call it "bloom booster."

However, to label Cat Drench as such is impossible, because the state does not recognize the ingredients as supporting bloom, but as supplying nitrogen....which they do. We understand that ammoniacal nitrogen is a powerful bloom booster in our soil. But California "knows" that phosphorus is the bloom booster.

Don't get me started about products that claim to have beneficials! If my business wasn't based in CA, we would never have chosen the regulatory maze this state has to offer. On the other hand, CA registered labels tend to ship internationally quite well.

So, that's the story about why some products have slightly different names and why some claims are and aren't being made. It's all based on regulations and rules designed to bolster Agribusiness.

Agree as well doc makes sense bud .

Back
Top Bottom