Duggan Does Black Cherry Punch & Star Pupil With Doc's Gear!

Yup....gonna see how they look in a week or so! My goal this time is to maintain this awesome shine the SP have. Thanks for the heads up Doc! My GR smells like a fish plant...love it,...so do the plants...:high-five:
Next drink will be straight water...next Drench will be GE.
Very happy so far! Star Pupils are in love with this soil...don't think i've ever had plants this shiny before....:thumb:

Morning to ya Duggs and gang
Duggs had to recheck an make sure I stopped by the vote pages and looks like your doing pretty good brother :) was pretty sure we had been by but........lol, couldn’t remember if I remembered:rofl: ffs eh, can’t remember much it seems.

Great looking FAKE plants you got going Duggs :) Walley World after Xmas sale?? :rofl: I’m just jealous is all, they look absolutely gorgeous Duggs! We’re gonna mix up new this weekend and get it cooking for the next round.

Have a great day gang!!

Blessed Buds our friends and be well:passitleft:

Morning to ya Duggs and gang
Duggs had to recheck an make sure I stopped by the vote pages and looks like your doing pretty good brother :) was pretty sure we had been by but........lol, couldn't remember if I remembered:rofl: ffs eh, can't remember much it seems.

Great looking FAKE plants you got going Duggs :) Walley World after Xmas sale?? :rofl: I'm just jealous is all, they look absolutely gorgeous Duggs! We're gonna mix up new this weekend and get it cooking for the next round.

Have a great day gang!!

Blessed Buds our friends and be well:passitleft:

Hey D ....mornin bud!....a lil purple Devils Carnival ...:passitleft:
Ya,...you too eh....short term memory is brutal. I can remember stuff that happened 40 yrs. ago , but can't remember what i had for supper the day before...FFS.eh!:lot-o-toke:
Listening to you describe your 'caps'....can't wait to try some. I want Mare to try some too,...see if they help her get a better nights sleep. Also , appreciate your support my friend!!!:tokin:

your girls are looking like a perfect example of health love the shine good luck bud!:cheesygrinsmiley:

Hey Sticky,...thanks so much! It's so cool watching all of us have so much fun,...these are 'the good times'...have an awesome day Sticky...Happy New Year to ya. Keep up the great growing too...but have one question for ya...:)..what would ya ever do without digital pics...LMFAO....:rofl:..just messin bud...:high-five:

i could see ya at the 'drug store' a lot buyin loads of 35mm....LOL:)

Noooooo Gazooo!!! I hate hate hate it!! Worst cadence ever lol. Along with all the other that came along with the same melody. We all wanted to just shove a sock in the drill sergeants mouth .��...

I’m more of an aiiiiiiirrrrrrrbooor orrr oorrrrnne. Rangerrr err errrrrrrrrr kinda guy myself ..

Stand up hook up
shuffle to the door

Jump right out and count to 4

something something ....

If my main don't open wide
I have another by my side

if that one don't open to
lookout baby i'm coming through

I could go on

Up jumped a Ranger from a coconut grove
He was a Bad MF you can tell by his ..........

He backoff, jacked off and ****** the other two

BTW MY Basic training unit yell
" Rat shit bat shit bucket full of cum
Mean ass bad ass BRAVO 2 ONE"

We would yell this everytime before TAKING SEATS

EDIT: At my regular duty station in Hawaii they made
us stop using the Vietnam cadences because it was scaring
the civilians in the morning while we ran and screamed about
killing them (early 70's --make that Mid 70's - 1975 to 78 )

Hey Sticky,...thanks so much! It's so cool watching all of us have so much fun,...these are 'the good times'...have an awesome day Sticky...Happy New Year to ya. Keep up the great growing too...but have one question for ya...:)..what would ya ever do without digital pics...LMFAO....:rofl:..just messin bud...:high-five:

i could see ya at the 'drug store' a lot buyin loads of 35mm....LOL:)
good morning duggan lol it would be a different story if we had to do the pics the old fashioned way you've got to love some modern technology make this all possible love it have a good day my friend!:smokin:

Happy New Year Duggs!

I just finished taking the cherry pheno of the Black Cherry Punch. They are both down and the purple one is in jars. Here's a little preview of what you'll have. I gotta say these were some of the easiest, stickiest plants I've ever done.

Here's the purple one going into jars.

20171229_192401.jpg

Then the cherry pastry smelling pheno, freshly trimmed and washed and hung to dry. The grow room smells sooo good right now.

20171231_090351.jpg
20171231_090419.jpg

Have a great new year gang!

:partyboy:

Happy New Year Duggs!

I just finished taking the cherry pheno of the Black Cherry Punch. They are both down and the purple one is in jars. Here's a little preview of what you'll have. I gotta say these were some of the easiest, stickiest plants I've ever done.

20171229_192401.jpg

Then the cherry pastry smelling pheno, freshly trimmed and washed and hung to dry. The grow room smells sooo good right now.

20171231_090351.jpg
20171231_090419.jpg

Ya mon!...:thumb: I'm likin the look bud! Have ya tasted it yet...either pheno? Oh ya BTW the lotion finally softened up and Mare has been putting it on her scar since first day. Funny thing...her dog is all over her after she puts it on .....right up in her face smelling it.....wtf eh! Really hoping it diminishes the look of it...it's pretty big and sore/red looking so...
Anyhow , thanks so much for the look at your BCP. Please let me know how you like the taste and buzz too OK!
Happy New Year my friend!:Namaste::high-five:

I've sampled the purple one and it's quite strong. A couple hits puts me right. I'm still trying to nail down the flavor. It's kinda fruity with some expansion....maybe pinene. The lungs kinda feel like they've been stretched to the limit if that makes any sense. What I really like is the effect. It doesn't put me down in the middle of the day but I can sleep like a baby when it's bedtime. I think you'll be quite happy. I will test the cherry one. It had visibly more resin and the smells......oh boy.

Yeah the lotion is great stuff. Her scar should start healing pretty quick now. I'll bring some more to the island, it is the best for sunburns or any burns really. I've been supplying my family and their friends with it and it's getting to the point I could almost make a living on the lotion. My newest customer is an 88 year old lady with chronic knee pain. She tried it and was almost in tears. It is the 1st relief she's had in years. It really is amazing stuff.

Happy New Year Duggs!

20171229_192401.jpg

20171231_090351.jpg
20171231_090419.jpg

Delicious buds. Amazing. :goodjob:

I've sampled the purple one and it's quite strong. A couple hits puts me right. I'm still trying to nail down the flavor. It's kinda fruity with some expansion....maybe pinene. The lungs kinda feel like they've been stretched to the limit if that makes any sense. What I really like is the effect. It doesn't put me down in the middle of the day but I can sleep like a baby when it's bedtime. I think you'll be quite happy. I will test the cherry one. It had visibly more resin and the smells......oh boy.

Yeah the lotion is great stuff. Her scar should start healing pretty quick now. I'll bring some more to the island, it is the best for sunburns or any burns really. I've been supplying my family and their friends with it and it's getting to the point I could almost make a living on the lotion. My newest customer is an 88 year old lady with chronic knee pain. She tried it and was almost in tears. It is the 1st relief she's had in years. It really is amazing stuff.

Are you making the MB2 recipe for the lotion?

Duggan bro just wanted to say happy New Years bud

Look forward to seeing what your capable of achieving this 18 .

Hope to chat soon .

Happy New Years Eve to ya Duggs an gang

Ok, so being I haven’t seen any guess weights round here yet, and seeing how (FAKE) your gals are hooked up in overdrive I’m saying 33.5 zips! And no cheating either Duggs :rofl: you gotta keep these gals fed and watered right to the end, no fuggin around lmao.

Hope you, Mare and the boys have a fantastic holiday brother.........promise mail will go out next week, just got nuts round here is all.

Blessed Buds our friends and be well :passitleft:

Happy New Year Duggs...wishing you and Mare and the boys a healthy and prosperous 2018...I wish the same for everyone here as well as all as :420: members and staff...not sure if I'll be making many journal visits tonight for well wishes, so kinda' covering some bases...everyone stay safe tonight(and stay warm for many of us...sigh)...Feliz Anos Nuevo!!...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

Teach me how to Duggan? Okay sorry you are likely wayyyyyyyy to old for that. (Ask the boys). Have a great New years my friend! To you and all your loved ones .

Back
Top Bottom