Duggan Does Black Cherry Punch & Star Pupil With Doc's Gear!

Morning t ya Duggs an gang
Lol Duggs ain’t the snow fun :rofl: ya those freaking snowblowers, ours was acting up few weeks ago wouldn’t start and had a broke shifter cable.......only used the thing a few times and still looks new so I can see why it shouldn’t start and have a broken cable :rofl: cheap built shit!! Lol. Dealer told me to put a pad heater on the block of the engine so I could plug it in to warm it up when it’s cold out???? It’s a freakin snowblower, don’t need it to start in the summer ffs..........lol I put the pad heater on it though, warm up your snowblower before you go out in the cold with it :rofl: brilliant!!! I should have thought of that.

Hope you find a good shovel brother, when you do.......pile all your snow right on top of the freakin snowblower :rofl: Have a fun day Duggs an gang, gotta run to do the work thing :)

Blessed Buds our friend and be well :passitleft:

Morning t ya Duggs an gang
Lol Duggs ain’t the snow fun :rofl: ya those freaking snowblowers, ours was acting up few weeks ago wouldn’t start and had a broke shifter cable.......only used the thing a few times and still looks new so I can see why it shouldn’t start and have a broken cable :rofl: cheap built shit!! Lol. Dealer told me to put a pad heater on the block of the engine so I could plug it in to warm it up when it’s cold out???? It’s a freakin snowblower, don’t need it to start in the summer ffs..........lol I put the pad heater on it though, warm up your snowblower before you go out in the cold with it :rofl: brilliant!!! I should have thought of that.

Hope you find a good shovel brother, when you do.......pile all your snow right on top of the freakin snowblower :rofl: Have a fun day Duggs an gang, gotta run to do the work thing :)

Ya eh D...fuggin things eh. They're a big PITA . I betcha i had to re start the damn thing 20 times just to get my driveway finished yesterday....now mother nature dumped more last night and the plow went by and filled it all back in with hard packed chunky snow...just great eh! My youngest is out there right now using the cheap ass 20 dollar shovel i just bought a bit ago! Don't feel like messin with the blower again today! This cold is good for NOTHIN...Nothin i say! Lets all have a great day anyhow...Cheers bud!

Morning Duggan!

It won't be long and we'll be sharing a fattie, saying good morning, watching the sunrise over a nice warm ocean! That might not be quite as nice as moving snow, but we'll make the best of it. :blunt:
Oh man,...Doc....i know it's comin soon....i can almost feel that warm sand between my toe toes! Things are about to get really busy for me with two hockey tournaments coming up ...one starts tomorrow and one is out of town in Jan. I'm gonna need that warm sand and that nice hot sunshine! Oh and prolly a fattie or two as well...:tokin: Have a great day my friend...:Namaste::high-five:

Oh ya ...it's -13 C outside!

Merry Xmas and Happy New Years Duggs,
I kno the snow sucks but soon...very soon Red Stripe on the menu.
Peace.:xmas::xmas: :passitleft:

Merry Xmas and Happy New Years Duggs,
I kno the snow sucks but soon...very soon Red Stripe on the menu.
Peace.:xmas::xmas: :passitleft:

Ya eh Stage,..Happy New Year bud! It won't be Red Stripe though ...horrible beer,...kakass:( First thing i do is (actually planned here before i leave)get a case of Heineken delivered to my room. I will be taking 'special orders' from the canoeists before we depart. My buddy down there will have everything waiting for us when we arrive. This getaway will go by , just like it was shot out of a rifle..that's how fast our 7 days will go by. The trick is....to be "beside the bullet...the whole way".....:blunt:
Have a great day Stage and all the rest of 'my people'...the gang.....just a bunch a "misfits...ner de wells...cannabis snobs...of the highest order".:circle-of-love:

Happy holidaze all. I was awakened by this little lady Christmas morning just so I would be alone with just my bulldog I guess!!

420-magazine-mobile972814854.jpg

Hahaha we both got a good fright out of it .... I did enjoy some two month cured Congo and it put my vodka filled butt right to bed lol. Hope you all had a enjoyable time. I did my best .

420-magazine-mobile2544937.jpg

Happy holidaze all. I was awakened by this little lady Christmas morning just so I would be alone with just my bulldog I guess!!

420-magazine-mobile972814854.jpg

Hahaha we both got a good fright out of it .... I did enjoy some two month cured Congo and it put my vodka filled butt right to bed lol. Hope you all had a enjoyable time. I did my best .

420-magazine-mobile2544937.jpg

Don't know where you are, but those pics are reminiscent of back home.

If you ever see two Brahmas dig a pit and square off over breeding/territory rights, your about to see a good nature show.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
Looking forward to 2018 as a new and better year.
:peace:

Don't know where you are, but those pics are reminiscent of back home.

If you ever see two Brahmas dig a pit and square off over breeding/territory rights, your about to see a good nature show.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
Looking forward to 2018 as a new and better year.
:peace:

Well I hope to see a show like that one day, but I'm sure I won't be here for long. I'm good to up and continue the search for my place in this world!

Here's to 2018 and to new ventures a better world and a better life!! .

...could be worse Duggs..

-24°C
°C °F

Date:
2:00 PM EST Tuesday 26 December 2017
Condition:
Drifting Snow
Pressure:
103.2 kPa
Tendency:
Falling
Temperature:
-24.2°C
Dew point:
-31.4°C
Humidity:
52%
Wind:
NW 23 gust 34 km/h
Wind Chill:
Visibility:
24 km

...That's as "warm" as its getting today:jawdropper:...gonna be indoors for a bit, as this is gonna' last for a week or more...BAAHHH!...have a great evening...;)...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

So how do I jump in on this Jamaica jamboree ... I think 2019 we may try to do a "vitamin sea" trip.

Glad to hear you had a great Christmas bud!

I am same, gang....BRRRR....was snowed in for 2 days; had to postphone some holiday festivities a day or 2 later....allowed me to hang out in the grow....actually I was quite mellow and happy.....had a very traumatic xmas eve drive home from my folks....cars in ditches, snowing an inch an hour, couldn't get traction....no Bueno....oh how I hate you winter....don't know how the horses survive.....

I am same, gang....BRRRR....was snowed in for 2 days; had to postphone some holiday festivities a day or 2 later....allowed me to hang out in the grow....actually I was quite mellow and happy.....had a very traumatic xmas eve drive home from my folks....cars in ditches, snowing an inch an hour, couldn't get traction....no Bueno....oh how I hate you winter....don't know how the horses survive.....

Shawnee, I think we are in the same area, or close. It is just brutal right now. -13 F this morning....WTF?! It's not supposed to be this cold here. I'm worried my room is going to get too hot. My ductless AC won't run when it gets this cold. It already feels like a jungle in there and the lights have only been on for about 2 hours. Not much relief in sight either.

Well I hope to see a show like that one day, but I'm sure I won't be here for long. I'm good to up and continue the search for my place in this world!

Here's to 2018 and to new ventures a better world and a better life!! .
7 , are you by yourself , or do you have company on your journey? I admire your adventurousness in this very tuff world. Your attitude seems to be 'on track'. I admire that too! Please stay well my friend. We all know you will get settled somewhere soon. Keep looking bud , and whatever ya do ...keep your positive attitude...it will be your savior....Thinking of you 7!:Namaste:

...could be worse Duggs..

-24°C
°C °F

Date:
2:00 PM EST Tuesday 26 December 2017
Condition:
Drifting Snow
Pressure:
103.2 kPa
Tendency:
Falling
Temperature:
-24.2°C
Dew point:
-31.4°C
Humidity:
52%
Wind:
NW 23 gust 34 km/h
Wind Chill:
Visibility:
24 km

...That's as "warm" as its getting today:jawdropper:...gonna be indoors for a bit, as this is gonna' last for a week or more...BAAHHH!...have a great evening...;)...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:
Thats just brutal Hook! People settled in this weather....what the Fug were they thinkin eh!!!!

So how do I jump in on this Jamaica jamboree ... I think 2019 we may try to do a "vitamin sea" trip.

Glad to hear you had a great Christmas bud!
Top of the mornin to ya Dabbs. Hope your Christmas was a great one with your family sir!
Yes , Jamaica . A potential 'list' of Brixers and /or veteran members is compiled around August and invitations are sent out soon after. This yrs. list was a very long one(22 members) and only 6 of us (with spouses) are committed and booked. This yr. we are especially fortunate because of the 'elite' status of committed travelers!
Dabbs,..if you are interested in joining us next yr. i'm quite sure you will be 'on' the list. All ya gotta do is do what your doin sir! Oh ...and save your pennies....a lot of em...:tokin:Cheers to ya :)

Yeah, it's -22 C here right now. :straightface: That'll be the high temp.
Talkin about 'elite' members....how do Gray? Great to see ya, as usual sir! Ya...too fuggin cold...nothin works right in this kinda weather! Cheers bud,..have an awesome day would ya!:Namaste:

Evening Duggs an gang :)
All this "C" temperature stuff lol, only C temp we know up this way is -40 cause F&C line up pretty good there :rofl:

Sky's are clearing off up this way so temps are gonna drop........we'll make sure and send it your way Duggs :rofl: nothing better than cold and snow for these snowblowers:rofl:

Have great night you guys !!
Great day to ya D....you all done messin with 420 in your kitchen?
How do the 10/1 caps feel?....:grinjoint:

Well, there you are woman!! Hope your Christmas was great with family Shawnee. That drive sounded like a 'white knuckle' one for sure! Just glad you made it home safe! Happy New Yr. to ya . Thank you for this visit BTW!:circle-of-love:

Evening to ya Duggs an gang
Just driving by an turning around in your nice shoveled driveway :rofl:

Great day to ya D! No plans all day today...Ryan has another toury game at 6 but until then i'm all good to just do NOTHING! yeepa ...yeepa!

Shawnee, I think we are in the same area, or close. It is just brutal right now. -13 F this morning....WTF?! It's not supposed to be this cold here. I'm worried my room is going to get too hot. My ductless AC won't run when it gets this cold. It already feels like a jungle in there and the lights have only been on for about 2 hours. Not much relief in sight either.
Neiko...you say it's too hot in your GR...explain bud! Most are fighting with RH ,,not high temps , especially with this fuggin cold.Anyhow , enjoy the day my friend...i know your very busy so....cheers to ya ...:high-five:

morining duggan just stopping by to say hello have a good day!:cheesygrinsmiley:
Thanks for the 'drive by' Sticky...you have a great day too !:high-five:

Good morning Gang! The four plants are looking very nice and are starting to grow now. They will get their very first Drench tonight of GE plus Tea. This will be the first drink they have received since the transplant about 9-10 days ago. I suspect (know:)..)they will take off after this drink tonight. Need to get in there and continue with their 'basic training'. They are getting a lot of lil growth deep inside and very low that needs to be pruned off and 'leaders' need to be tied down and or SC'd.
I will be able to get more pics up soon of the four.....cheers gang , and have a groovin day!:circle-of-love:

Yeah it's just me and Lunchbox the Bulldog. Becs is kind of around but I'm not sure she wants to participate in my journey. I guess things will fall into place how they are supposed to when they are supposed to. Nothing but positivity right?!?! That's just how I'm trying to be!!

Back
Top Bottom