Duggan Does Black Cherry Punch & Star Pupil With Doc's Gear!

I work with guys in their 20s now, and it's deliciously fun not having to act my age. :cheesygrinsmiley:

We're dropping below zero tomorrow for the holiday - won't be + again until wednesday. :slide: Winter has come.
Us too. I told arctic bowl I think I brought the warm weather when I moved up here. It was even above freezing this week .

Top of the day to ya's gang! Got a few min's. Hope everyone is enjoying the holidays , so far. Nice to not have to work all next week....:grinjoint:
The four plants are in 'bootcamp' now with basic training just started last night. They are loving life and i will post a few pics tonight. One of the SP got 'fimmed' instead of 'topped' (by accident) and is a lil weird lookin but are the shiniest crop i think i have ever seen. This soil is 'dialed' in ..for sure. If i could get the RH up about 10 more points , they would be even better. This little Huey just cant do it. I'm filling the thing three times a day...not good.Think i may buy that 6 gal , whole house unit that was posted here a few pages back...the big white one.
Anyhow , have a great day /night gang.:circle-of-love:

Merry Christmas Cnewb. have a great holiday . Gang,..not much time tonight...got boys...took some pics of the girls and things.
BCP_and_SP_in_the_26ers_030.jpg
BCP_and_SP_in_the_26ers_032.jpg
BCP_and_SP_in_the_26ers_033.jpg
BCP_and_SP_in_the_26ers_034.jpg
BCP_and_SP_in_the_26ers_035.jpg
BCP_and_SP_in_the_26ers_036.jpg
BCP_and_SP_in_the_26ers_037.jpg
BCP_and_SP_in_the_26ers_038.jpg
BCP_and_SP_in_the_26ers_039.jpg
Have an awesome night everyone....

this is the fun part now!...Merry Christmas to You and the boys, and Mare of course!...If Santa isn't good to Ya'...hope the New Year brings you and yours...Health...wealth...and Happiness...same goes to everyone!...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

Duggs,
Dont get up. Just passin thru.:passitleft:
Left the Delorean keys w Sue.
Decided to walk home. Im medicated heavily.
Happy Holidays to you and fam. :xmas:

Merry Christmas Cnewb. have a great holiday . Gang,..not much time tonight...got boys...took some pics of the girls and things.
BCP_and_SP_in_the_26ers_030.jpg
BCP_and_SP_in_the_26ers_032.jpg
BCP_and_SP_in_the_26ers_033.jpg
BCP_and_SP_in_the_26ers_034.jpg
BCP_and_SP_in_the_26ers_035.jpg
BCP_and_SP_in_the_26ers_036.jpg
BCP_and_SP_in_the_26ers_037.jpg
BCP_and_SP_in_the_26ers_038.jpg
BCP_and_SP_in_the_26ers_039.jpg
Have an awesome night everyone....

They're beside themselves with growth Duggan. Nice and shiny, too. Have a great Christmas. I'm home so I'll be about the forum the next few days, with no shipping and no other kind of work. But if I don't see you, Merry Christmas!

Happy holidays Doogs and the gang!! Hope you all are having a fantastic time these days. The ladies look great, I sure do miss having a harem around ..

They're beside themselves with growth Duggan. Nice and shiny, too. Have a great Christmas. I'm home so I'll be about the forum the next few days, with no shipping and no other kind of work. But if I don't see you, Merry Christmas!
Good morning Doc and Merry Christmas to you too. Thanks for droppin by and havin a lookey at my girls. Sure do have a nice shine to them....must be the great soil eh....:high-five:

Those StarPupil looking real Greasy..... :thumb:

If I don't see ya on the boards the next 2 days, Merry Christmas!!!

That goes for everyone.
Merry Christmas OL...have a nice holiday season with your people !:Namaste:

hey duggan your girls look fake good job loving it,also you and your family have a merry christmas have a happy one bud!

:party:
Thanks Sticky...you too bud,..have a great Christmas .:high-five:

Plants looking great with the brix shine! Happy Holidays!
Mornin to ya DL ..thanks bud! Merry Christmas to ya sir. Enjoy the day!:Namaste:

Happy holidays Doogs and the gang!! Hope you all are having a fantastic time these days. The ladies look great, I sure do miss having a harem around ..
Well now ...a stranger among us....hahaha...Just messin 7...good to see you. Hoping you are doing well sir.Thanks for droppin in to say hello....:thumb::Namaste: Merry Christmas my friend....:high-five:

Stranger danger, watch out now hahaha. Yeah, I'm trying to get around the forum now that I have finally finished with the move. Everyone has all this fine produce and I'm so jelly lol

Back
Top Bottom