Duggan Does Black Cherry Punch & Star Pupil With Doc's Gear!

I don't think I can make the canoe, I really wish I could but funds are tight and I'm still trying to find a place to live I'm in that RV right now on my buddies land so it's kind a rough right now.

Hey everyone...one more sleep:) Hope ya's are all groovin tonight....just got home from Mare's people's..Christmas dinner .Full belly,..lottsa laughs,..good times:) 7,..i'm sorry to miss you this trip, but as Doc says ,..there's always next yr. and comes quick. Hope you get settled and somewhat comfortable . Cheers bud.
Plants are thriving and have yet to receive their first drink from being transplanted. The roots have a lot of moist first run DBHBB dirt to explore. The fun part , is watching them grow when they get their first GE Drench...
Anyhow , finish enjoyin the night ,..all my brothas,...and 'sistas' too...:circle-of-love:

I had to miss last year Mag, so I know how you feel. I felt that way last year and now it's "next year" and it didn't take any time at all. So, we'll see you next time!

Thanks Doc, It's really disappointing but I look forward to next year. I still hope to make it out west.

Hey everyone...one more sleep:) Hope ya's are all groovin tonight....just got home from Mare's people's..Christmas dinner .Full belly,..lottsa laughs,..good times:) 7,..i'm sorry to miss you this trip, but as Doc says ,..there's always next yr. and comes quick. Hope you get settled and somewhat comfortable . Cheers bud.
Plants are thriving and have yet to receive their first drink from being transplanted. The roots have a lot of moist first run DBHBB dirt to explore. The fun part , is watching them grow when they get their first GE Drench...
Anyhow , finish enjoyin the night ,..all my brothas,...and 'sistas' too...:circle-of-love:

Thanks my friend, I hope to. I'll have to catch in Canada or your next Vaca. You're ladies are always looking fantastic!! I'm sure they're about blow up!!!

Merry Christmas Duggan. Looking forward to more of your fine gardening into the New Year. :Namaste:
Thanks for your support BL . Have a great Christmas my brotha!

Heya Duggs, Santa stopped by an left ya a package........not sure wtf he was thinking :rofl: maybe he was testing out a cap and didn't feel like moving anymore :) freakin stoner clause I tell ya :rofl:
A package,...for me...nah,..can't be!!:grinjoint: Ya,...just one cap,..D ?? or did ya try two...? Ya did didn't ya...LMFAO
Can't move can ya ...ffs ..:rofl::rofl:

Merry Christmas my northerly brother! Send us some snow with all that cold air will ya!? ..
Good morning GGG and Merry Christmas to you and your family.Snow,...well ya...you can have all of it!! We just got dumped on pretty good last couple days....snow blower not working very good...keeps stalling...fuggin broke my only shovel too. I just love winter.......bahhhh!

Man you can take all the snow you want from us! I am ready for green grass and sunshine errrm I mean mud season... Merry Christmas Duggs and everyone else! I hope it was great!
yeti , a very Merry Christmas to ya sir. Have a great New Year with your family sir! I got snow clearing to do today before i go anywhere. Cheers gang....Happy New Year!

Good morning GGG and Merry Christmas to you and your family.Snow,...well ya...you can have all of it!! We just got dumped on pretty good last couple days....snow blower not working very good...keeps stalling...fuggin broke my only shovel too. I just love winter.......bahhhh!

yeti , a very Merry Christmas to ya sir. Have a great New Year with your family sir! I got snow clearing to do today before i go anywhere. Cheers gang....Happy New Year!

You as well Duggs! I hope the weekend treated you well!

You as well Duggs! I hope the weekend treated you well!

Yes Yeti, thanks bud! Hope your weekend was great too my friend. I have 'my' Christmas dinner to go to later today with Mare and my boys. Should be fun,...especially after...Mare's comin back to my house to cuddle together....:grinjoint: ("cuddle" eh Dugg's...your lying...:wood:).
Cheers bud!:high-five:

Yes Yeti, thanks bud! Hope your weekend was great too my friend. I have 'my' Christmas dinner to go to later today with Mare and my boys. Should be fun,...especially after...Mare's comin back to my house to cuddle together....:grinjoint: ("cuddle" eh Dugg's...your lying...:wood:).
Cheers bud!:high-five:

I am sure you arent lying Duggs! there will surely be cuddling at some point, even if it is only once you are sleeping :laughtwo: Enjoy the time with the boys and Mare! My weekend was good. Spent with family celebrating and no arguments or fights! That is always a plus :)

Back
Top Bottom