Duggan Does Black Cherry Punch & Star Pupil With Doc's Gear!

Happy New Years duggan and the rest of your brix growing misfits. And to the other that don’t grow high brix as well lol

Haha! This one got the biggest laugh. :high-five:

Happy New Year Duggan :hug: :love: :hug: Have a wonderful day. :circle-of-love:

Teach me how to Duggan? Okay sorry you are likely wayyyyyyyy to old for that. (Ask the boys). Have a great New years my friend! To you and all your loved ones .

I'm telling you now man I'm debating getting out of coco and going his kit..

I'm
Pretty impressed with the results of these buds .

But let's see what I can do I know I need to upgrade lights . So will see .

Congrats again on the motm win buddy .

I’m telling you now man I’m debating getting out of coco and going his kit..

I’m
Pretty impressed with the results of these buds .

But let’s see what I can do I know I need to upgrade lights . So will see .

Congrats again on the motm win buddy .

Going to the kit was the best decision I have made when it comes to growing. I never ran coco so I cannot compare the two. I will say you may not get as quick of growth as you do out of the coco, but the health and end result is almost always phenomenal. I say almost always because some genetics just do not perform just like with any other style of growing.

Going to the kit was the best decision I have made when it comes to growing. I never ran coco so I cannot compare the two. I will say you may not get as quick of growth as you do out of the coco, but the health and end result is almost always phenomenal. I say almost always because some genetics just do not perform jsut like with any other style of growing.

Makes sense man

Where it came from how the breeder bred it right ?

I'm just learning coco really and everything g took me two years to learn a bit about the plant .

I always over thinked things ya know .

But I like the fact of not having to water them everyday . I also like that if not mistaken it's organic as well docs kit isn't it?

Makes sense man

Where it came from how the breeder bred it right ?

I’m just learning coco really and everything g took me two years to learn a bit about the plant .

I always over thinked things ya know .

But I like the fact of not having to water them everyday . I also like that if not mistaken it’s organic as well docs kit isn’t it?

Yeah how it was bred and the genetics themselves. Do yourself a favor and invest in quality genetics and it will pay you back in dividends! The kit is mostly organic. Doc cannot claim full organic due to a couple of things not being listed as organic by OMRI. The things that arent able to be listed are naturally occurring compounds that truly are organic materials. I get the always over thinking thing. it happens to the best of us at times. If you arent following Darkscotia and Doc's joint journal you should give that a look as well. It is a nice break down and step by step tutorial that is in the works. So far I have picked up a few tips that will help me in the long run and I am sure there will be even more gems that will be uncovered as we go along!

Yeah how it was bred and the genetics themselves. Do yourself a favor and invest in quality genetics and it will pay you back in dividends! The kit is mostly organic. Doc cannot claim full organic due to a couple of things not being listed as organic by OMRI. The things that arent able to be listed are naturally occurring compounds that truly are organic materials. I get the always over thinking thing. it happens to the best of us at times. If you arent following Darkscotia and Doc's joint journal you should give that a look as well. It is a nice break down and step by step tutorial that is in the works. So far I have picked up a few tips that will help me in the long run and I am sure there will be even more gems that will be uncovered as we go along!

Thanks for taking the time to help answer my questions .

Im on Scotias so will read up a bit on the links you all have provided

Well mostly organic sounds convincing enough for me to make the switch got some reading material ahead anyways now thanks .

Happy new years ..

Well mostly organic sounds convincing enough for me to make the switch got some reading material ahead anyways now thanks .

Happy new years ..

You're most welcome! Enjoy the reads and let us know when you have been assimilated! Happy New Year :high-five:

Congrats Duggs! Can't deny, yours was prettier than mine :) Very photogenic strain all around
! Thanks Canna/Nis :thumb:

:peacetwo:

Thanks so much Mouser , but Canna and Nis really do deserve all the credit. It was their hard work and perseverance that created such a cool strain. They will continue to improve it and Nis has told me they have very cool plans for her genetics too!
Anyhow , i appreciate it , very much. Thank you Mouser.:high-five:

Happy new years ..

Organic.......

In the political sense, my products are not organic.

In the "natural, free from heavy metals and derived from natural organic ingredients" sense, the kit is 100% organic.

Perhaps someday I'll pay the extra money to register them as "organic." That's all it is....1500 bucks per label to the state and about 2,000.00 per product for tests. I don't have to change a thing, just re-pay the lab to re-test them, send the results to the state along with 1500 bucks per label.

The products are 100% natural, free from heavy metals, radiation and man-made ingredients.....with the exception of simple salts of phosphate and sulfur in the Cat Drench....both of which occur naturally.

Back
Top Bottom