Duggan Does Black Cherry Punch & Star Pupil With Doc's Gear!

I know will need to price it out down work ahead. But no ppm and no ph checking sounds better then an offers ? No offence to advanced nutrients love them but want to see if a different and better taste is possible

The NO PH or PPM Should be in BIG LETTERS
This all by itself should sell this product once people
realize the simplicity, Add that to the phenomenal results
and we have a WINNER

and we have a WINNER

That's what I'm saying. Will see need money saving first bud .

and we have a WINNER

That’s what I’m saying. Will see need money saving first bud .

Growers have been trying Doc's 'kit' for a bunch of yrs. now and the signs are ,..that they will keep coming , and they will not stop.
Word of mouth takes a bit longer than mass media advertising. If everyone knew about it, Doc would "need a bigger boat"....:rofl:

I feel we are all very fortunate to have 'stumbled' upon it.

That’s what I’m saying. Will see need money saving first bud .

Did I mention that it's far less expensive than the major nutrient lines? It's also less expensive than setting up a typical organic soil grow, and much less work because there's no need to brew teas, etc.

Plus, you get this:

Picture_014250.jpg
Picture_013258.jpg
Picture_012284.jpg
(last 3 photos uploaded.)

Growers have been trying Doc's 'kit' for a bunch of yrs. now and the signs are ,..that they will keep coming , and they will not stop.
Word of mouth takes a bit longer than mass media advertising. If everyone knew about it, Doc would "need a bigger boat"....:rofl:

420 awareness right ? ..

:thanks: You're too kind, Duggan.

High Brix is growing organically, the plants and the company. Someday soon, you'll see our first banner ad here on 420. That will mark the very first advertisement I've ever done.

With the new laws, most folks best move is to grow their own at home. That's where High Brix comes in.

High Brix is growing organically, the plants and the company. Someday soon, you'll see our first banner ad here on 420. That will mark the very first advertisement I've ever done.

With the new laws, most folks best move is to grow their own at home. That's where High Brix comes in.

Love the way your talking doc

Not like that though bro ..

Hey, congratulations on the POTM win, Duggan! :yahoo:

We each won growing another Brixer's genetics. Cool, huh? :cheesygrinsmiley:

:bravo:

Did you see the show on last night about Northern Cal Cannabis growing
history, channel 11, Very informative and was discussing how the connoisseur
market has a place and following, like Fine Wines. This is the goal for me

Looks like your growing palm trees in there duggs! Congrats on the potm win! Great way to start 2018

Thanks everyone, been a very , very busy 'holiday' week. Back to work tomorrow. Took a few pics , just lovin the vigor right now. It's fun watching them 'take off'. Hope ya's all had a relaxin , chillaxin , day of recovery....of sorts:)
OK, Black Cherry Punches at the back...Star Pupils up front.
AAAAAABCP_and_SP_in_the_26ers_goin_wild_001.jpg
AAAAAABCP_and_SP_in_the_26ers_goin_wild_002.jpg
AAAAAABCP_and_SP_in_the_26ers_goin_wild_004.jpg
AAAAAABCP_and_SP_in_the_26ers_goin_wild_005.jpg
AAAAAABCP_and_SP_in_the_26ers_goin_wild_006.jpg

Fake plants always look better.

Did you learn something from that extra Transplant drench? I'm sure it got ya thinking just a bit. The plants have never looked better.

Back
Top Bottom