Duggan Does Black Cherry Punch & Star Pupil With Doc's Gear!

Hey Duggan I’m hearing a lot about Snake Oil for kit plants that thrive in high salt environments. What is it exactly?

Hi PW....Yes , Snake Oil is just as u describe.It used to be called WayAheadx10 but Doc had to change the name because of labelling laws.It is formulated with extra Mg. For those salt loving ,hydro hybrids.It should, however be used only once or twice in bloom...thats all.It should NOT be used for plants that like our soil and are doing well.
Typical strains that require it are anything with chemdawg or OG in there history.Hope this had helped.
Btw....i will congradulate u now for winning moty.Thought i might of had a chance this yr......i guess i thought wrong!
Cheers....
Snake Oil is similar, but not identical to that other product.....

It's a micronutrient foliar spray, lots of Magnesium, some other stuff as well. It can be used by ANY gardener, but if not in the HB system you'll need to also get some Dextrose (super cheap, I've got it for sale) to mix with the Snake Oil.

Normally, we simply add 1/4 ounce to 1 ounce of Brix in a quart of water and spray....once or twice ONLY! Of course, lots of people don't seem to read that last part about "once or twice" and spray it every time....which will cook the roots.

Once or twice....you'll get the chemdawg/OG stank.

thanks Duggan! Can't wait to twist one up wit you and the gang!

Hey ya duggs and brix buds.

Just driving through to wish you all a great trip. Take some pictures and smoke some good herbs. Maybe drink a few rums for me ..

Hey ya duggs and brix buds.

Just driving through to wish you all a great trip. Take some pictures and smoke some good herbs. Maybe drink a few rums for me ..

Ya Dabbs,..will do my brotha! Was just over at your place.
We gonna pass around a few joints ...just a few...so much to do....not enough time!
Cheers Dabbs.

Star Pupil has begun to bloom , BCP's. are loving life. All is good...grow room is being consumed...cheers to ya's.:circle-of-love:

Have fun guys, Sounds like a really really cool laid back place

YouTube

Thanks so much for this Gazoo! I should have thought of doin this....cheers man!...:passitleft:
Got an update gang! But first i wanna congratulate all the monthly AND yearly contest winners...they all deserved their wins and are some good people too! cheers to ya's ..a job very well done!!!:bravo:
Anyhow , on with the update. The front pot (Star Pupils) got a nice 5 gal. Transplant Drench last night...they liked it...a lot!
You will notice after taking a few pics i spun the front pot around 180 to give ya's a better look at the two different SP phenos. After pics i spun it back...think i will leave it in this spot for the duration.everything is going very peachy and i'm really enjoying this grow. Too bad i cant walk around them all and love em some more ..know what i mean. Oh well, just pruning them is a real challenge , as you can imagine.
Any questions on cultivating??...fire away gang!
bcp_s_and_SP_s_rockin_flip_14_001.jpg
bcp_s_and_SP_s_rockin_flip_14_002.jpg
bcp_s_and_SP_s_rockin_flip_14_003.jpg
bcp_s_and_SP_s_rockin_flip_14_004.jpg
bcp_s_and_SP_s_rockin_flip_14_005.jpg
bcp_s_and_SP_s_rockin_flip_14_006.jpg
bcp_s_and_SP_s_rockin_flip_14_007.jpg
bcp_s_and_SP_s_rockin_flip_14_009.jpg
bcp_s_and_SP_s_rockin_flip_14_010.jpg
bcp_s_and_SP_s_rockin_flip_14_011.jpg
bcp_s_and_SP_s_rockin_flip_14_012.jpg
bcp_s_and_SP_s_rockin_flip_14_013.jpg

:Namaste:

Both star pupils will turn purple,..when i look up real close, they have that same look to them at new growth spots. A slight 'violet' color.
The BCP's are gonna have some massive colas. I prolly should have topped those twice,I might regret not spending a bit more time on those two...dunno yet. Know i'm gonna like the look of some big, bad ass colas, but would rather be looking at 10 more bud sites. Just means i'm gonna have to buy more of those 1/2 gal. mason jars...:grinjoint:
Cheers eh!

sent from my DeLorean...in the future!:party::ganjamon:

:reading420magazine:

Lookin' good Duggs, how big is that grow space?

Hey C Newb! Grow space , not counting that space where the Exhaust fan filter is,(under stairs)The actual usable space is 40" X 60" X 84", so 40 inches wide by five feet , by seven feet high. Now do ya see my two pound challenge? Most i've gotten outta here is a bit over 30 Z's. I 'm pretty sure my 'space usage ' is OK..:high-five:

Hey C Newb! Grow space , not counting that space where the Exhaust fan filter is,(under stairs)The actual usable space is 40" X 60" X 84", so 40 inches wide by five feet , by seven feet high. Now do ya see my two pound challenge? Most i've gotten outta here is a bit over 30 Z's. I 'm pretty sure my 'space usage ' is OK..:high-five:

I guess 33.5 OZ this time.

Thanks so much for this Gazoo! I should have thought of doin this....cheers man!...:passitleft:
Got an update gang! But first i wanna congratulate all the monthly AND yearly contest winners...they all deserved their wins and are some good people too! cheers to ya's ..a job very well done!!!:bravo:
Anyhow , on with the update. The front pot (Star Pupils) got a nice 5 gal. Transplant Drench last night...they liked it...a lot!
You will notice after taking a few pics i spun the front pot around 180 to give ya's a better look at the two different SP phenos. After pics i spun it back...think i will leave it in this spot for the duration.everything is going very peachy and i'm really enjoying this grow. Too bad i cant walk around them all and love em some more ..know what i mean. Oh well, just pruning them is a real challenge , as you can imagine.
Any questions on cultivating??...fire away gang!
bcp_s_and_SP_s_rockin_flip_14_001.jpg
bcp_s_and_SP_s_rockin_flip_14_002.jpg
bcp_s_and_SP_s_rockin_flip_14_003.jpg
bcp_s_and_SP_s_rockin_flip_14_004.jpg
bcp_s_and_SP_s_rockin_flip_14_005.jpg
bcp_s_and_SP_s_rockin_flip_14_006.jpg
bcp_s_and_SP_s_rockin_flip_14_007.jpg
bcp_s_and_SP_s_rockin_flip_14_009.jpg
bcp_s_and_SP_s_rockin_flip_14_010.jpg
bcp_s_and_SP_s_rockin_flip_14_011.jpg
bcp_s_and_SP_s_rockin_flip_14_012.jpg
bcp_s_and_SP_s_rockin_flip_14_013.jpg

:Namaste:

id say your using your space to max potential! Where is your Huey and do you have fans in there? I want to fill my 4X4 and get my best yield and quality yet!

:passitleft:

:popcorn:
Girls thriving.
They're locked in that brix soil for sure.
I predict some epic flowers. 24 zips.
;)

id say your using your space to max potential! Where is your Huey and do you have fans in there? I want to fill my 4X4 and get my best yield and quality yet!

:passitleft:
Ween, top of the day to ya ! Ya mon, fans, one 12" oscillating circ. fan , at back , on a box. Another smaller 6' osc. fan on back of the gr. door. Huey was sitting outside gr. door,..is now put away collecting dust. Did frig all to raise the RH. Watering them brings it up just as high or even higher...wtf.
Lots of very good soil...did i say lots of soil!!:high-five:

:popcorn:
Girls thriving.
They're locked in that brix soil for sure.
I predict some epic flowers. 24 zips.
;)
Thanks Stage,...havin fun. Soon be time to get another batch of soil cookin,...yeepa.:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom