Duggan Does ACE's Neville's Haze X Panama & Their Zamedelica X Panama

Dang....that sucks.
I used gift cards for seed purchases before. I always worried about some shady stoners in the Czech republic having my CC info....

Postponed the trip to Uruguay. I didn't want to risk getting stuck in LAX quarantine on the way home. It's one of two airport on the West Coast that will take Chinese flights and they've got super strict mandatory quarantine things they can do if we come into contact with Coronavirus.....and since LAX workers have had it, and all the foreign passengers funnel through the same terminal and stand in line and wait......I simply didn't have good odds for taking the trip.
Great day to ya Doc. Very sorry to hear about your trip being postponed. I kind of thought this would happen. Almost wish you hadda come to Jamaica with Neiko and i now??
If only u hadda known eh. traveling now , just doesn't make any sense with all the quarantining going on and hey...there is also the risk of getting very sick too, so. You and S will be safe now , at least.
Thanks for keeping me informed and updated bud....cheers.

Now stop stressing about those darn seeds.
I know eh...i get stressed too easy about shit. Its just that i tried and tried and tried with multiple seed banks...was losing my mind trying to buy 5 friggen seeds, only to find out that my CC security had been compromised...jeesh!
Anyhow, all u guys rock , in my books. A few of the gang have really stepped up to help me out.
wat an awesome group of peeps we got around here... :circle-of-love:

Glad your seed problem is taken care of no take a hit from the :roorrip: early in the morning and get the blood pressure down how's the babies doing

Ya assman...the lil ones are really startin to get scary...lmao.:rofl: growing pretty good now. I'l get some fresh pics up today so all can see how these sativas are lookin.
Two Neville's Haze X Panamas ...and two Zamedelica X Panamas....just four crazy sativas....cheers Assman and gang!

Yes, my Nevill is beginning to become a bit scarier than last we spoke, I topped
her at 6 and I can see by the branches the motor is reving up for a break out, I
don't know wether it matters or not but I put her in 12/12 light right from the beginning of veg, My thinking is to slow her down till I can shove her out the door
this spring. IDK worth a try why not. What do u think?

Great day to ya Doc. Very sorry to hear about your trip being postponed. I kind of thought this would happen. Almost wish you hadda come to Jamaica with Neiko and i now??
If only u hadda known eh. traveling now , just doesn't make any sense with all the quarantining going on and hey...there is also the risk of getting very sick too, so. You and S will be safe now , at least.
Thanks for keeping me informed and updated bud....cheers.

IN hindsight, Jamaica was the smart thing to do.....

Back
Top Bottom