Duggan Does ACE's Neville's Haze X Panama & Their Zamedelica X Panama

Can you hop in the Delorean and let us know how they finish? Wait, dont worry about that, I just peaked at my crystal ball and they are going to finish amazingly!

:ganjamon:

Darn! You travel in style. I had to use the old phone booth Tardis that the good Doctor left behind to check. I agree one hundred percent.

Stay calm This is your pilot speaking, because of the crona virus out break I’ll be working from home today.... All sports canceled and larger venues as well. people
are hoarding T paper and water its starting to get a little bazaar out my way.
closing Disneyland, schools, collages, even som churches. The malls are empty.
I sure hope this seasonal and goes away this the summer. Fingers crossed.

The shit hit the world all right, everything here is shutting down now!
Emergency procedures and prod-call stocks down 28% from its high
last month Dropen like a stone. As it spreads and more cases are discovered.
people are self quarantine themselves as well to prevent catching it.
people like Me and PC we can’t afford to catch it a compromised emune
system it could mean a hospital stay or worse. And those masks u see people
on the tv don’t do much after a few minutes of breathing.They get wet.

The shit hit the world all right, everything here is shutting down now!
Emergency procedures and prod-call stocks down 28% from its high
last month Dropen like a stone. As it spreads and more cases are discovered.
people are self quarantine themselves as well to prevent catching it.
people like Me and PC we can’t afford to catch it a compromised emune
system it could mean a hospital stay or worse. And those masks u see people
on the tv don’t do much after a few minutes of breathing.They get wet.
The mask covers the mouth and nose and are more for others protection then yours but they don't cover the eyes and I have heard when I had MERSA that germs can be contracted through the eyes too so if someone sneezes and you have a mask on you can still get it through the eyes

Those masks u see on the news from China and such are ment for larger particles
and smog not to keep germs at bay. They just don’t work. Imho
You can also pick up a virus through your eyes some can be transmitted that way

....Bud Ya...no guff eh..I work at a university with a solid Asian population...lots of them wear those. They're only meant for dust, dirt , and like u said Bud, larger particles.
Just had a meeting before i left work. They had just started holding mini training sessions for all of Plant Operations, on Covid19 preventative practices, safety , etc. They don't know very much about the actual virus. Pretty scary.

I just found out today that apparently we have to self isolate for 2 weeks upon returning home...as of yesterday, there were only 15 confirmed cases in Mexico, so our risk factor here is low thus far...hope things stay calm here and at home for the next three weeks...cheerz... :high-five: ...h00k...
That link is too cool. I do hope our 4 rolls will last till we can get some more. If Not well I guess we will have to resort to paper towels and when they run out ask the neighbors if the have any old news papers :rofl: But seriously that's the plan:confused:

....Bud Ya...no guff eh..I work at a university with a solid Asian population...lots of them wear those. They're only meant for dust, dirt , and like u said Bud, larger particles.
Just had a meeting before i left work. They had just started holding mini training sessions for all of Plant Operations, on Covid19 preventative practices, safety , etc. They don't know very much about the actual virus. Pretty scary.
I just found out today that apparently we have to self isolate for 2 weeks upon returning home...as of yesterday, there were only 15 confirmed cases in Mexico, so our risk factor here is low thus far...hope things stay calm here and at home for the next three weeks...cheerz... :high-five: ...h00k...

There have been no reported cases in Nova Scotia, where we live. In spite of that, my wife has been told to stay home for the next three weeks. She gets full pay, without having to take any vacation or sick time.

The corona virus has infected at least 128,343 people across the world and killed 4,702. That's one in 27 of those who caught it. The flu has hit one in ten Americans this year, killing one out of every 1750 of them. I was off in my initial threat assessment for those that catch it. When you look at the numbers from China with its population of 1.4 billion, only 81,000 or one in 17,200 caught the disease.

I still like our chances, and we'll take precautions to avoid it. One of those is shopping when there are few people around late at night or early in the morning. Other than that, we'll just need to see how it plays out.

There have been no reported cases in Nova Scotia, where we live. In spite of that, my wife has been told to stay home for the next three weeks. She gets full pay, without having to take any vacation or sick time.

The corona virus has infected at least 128,343 people across the world and killed 4,702. That's one in 27 of those who caught it. The flu has hit one in ten Americans this year, killing one out of every 1750 of them. I was off in my initial threat assessment for those that catch it. When you look at the numbers from China with its population of 1.4 billion, only 81,000 or one in 17,200 caught the disease.

I still like our chances, and we'll take precautions to avoid it. One of those is shopping when there are few people around late at night or early in the morning. Other than that, we'll just need to see how it plays out.

Wow another Scotian around here. Went to sobeys and there was next to nothing. I was there just to get my normal weekly groceries. Imagine if a case actually hits here how bad it will be.

i here it can b killed with a line or two of snow up each nostril but I don’t know for sure yet

Might hafta keep doin' it for a week or two ... :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom