Duggan Does ACE's Neville's Haze X Panama & Their Zamedelica X Panama

It all smells and looks like it should,..the very best cannabis has to offer, top shelf , high brix, organic,...simply the best.
Ya eh,..thats why i always grow two strains,...for the variety . Strain selection becomes so important, especially with these long blooming sativas. TBH i think its so awesome more of us are choosing to run them. They are truly the best to smoke..imo... :ganjamon:

Variety, it’s the spice of life, I can’t imagine growing only one strain. That’s boring.
and like stated u build up a resistance to one, and switch to another strain. I’m growing 5 different strains both autos and photos right now it’s challenging but
I wouldn’t have it any other way. Lol

It all smells and looks like it should,..the very best cannabis has to offer, top shelf , high brix, organic,...simply the best.
Ya eh,..thats why i always grow two strains,...for the variety . Strain selection becomes so important, especially with these long blooming sativas. TBH i think its so awesome more of us are choosing to run them. They are truly the best to smoke..imo... :ganjamon:

Indicas are like burritos....landrace Sativas are like organic grass fed beef cooked over embers, served alongside a nice Uruguayan Tannat. Uruguay in 2 weeks for me, so pretty much everything is seen in light of that.

I like the comparison. Back in the day Indicas were grown specifically for hashish production , not for the 'flower.
Sativas were/are much better for effect (cerebral) than a lazy 'indica' type buzz.
That's right, your trip comin up. Exciting , for sure. The weather should be great? Lottsa great food, friends, good times...cheers Doc, enjoy the trip .

Drums....Very cool. Used to have a friend that played ...another guy i knew in Ca had them set up in his garage....never seen nothin like it...he had the whole garage , and i mean the whole thing...floor , walls and ceiling lined with old mattresses to help quiet down the constant pounding into the rest of the house. Strange...but it worked pretty good. Long time ago when i lived in South. cal. (the 'valley'). cheers eh..good luck at the competition.... :high-five:

Hi Duggan I retraced my dedacated 10# wire today back to the box and found
that I had indeed put a 20 amp breaker in not 30 amp. I did this 6 years ago,
with the build and didn't really remember. Plus I Was a little stoned last night
talking out my ass,About shit......... sorry.

Hey they're Duggs, mind if I watch the show? Checking out the Neville cross especially but I'm liking the sound of both a lot. :passitleft:
Hey Stoney, waddaya talkin bout...of course you are very welcome . Ya..should be cool watchin these two high end sativas do their thing. Good practice, i suppose for the NH grow this fall. Anyhow , please feel welcome ...cheers. :high-five:
Hi Duggan I retraced my dedicated 10# wire today back to the box and found
that I had indeed put a 20 amp breaker in not 30 amp. I did this 6 years ago,
with the build and didn't really remember. Plus I Was a little stoned last night
talking out my ass,About shit......... sorry.
Bud,...i was somewat harsh with you , so my bad for that.:passitleft: The 20amp breaker certainly changes things so, all you need to do now to really make it safe is to buy one or two 20 amp 'T slot' receptacles. Then your wire, breaker and device (the receptacle/s) are up to code and safe. Can you change out the receptacles for the Tslots?
Duggan he has electric drums not near as bad. They had a really bad day they didn't play as one at one time they were all off at one spot or the other. It was just one of those days hope your game went better
Awe....i'm so friggen old...lol, i never even thought of him possibly having those electric drums....ha good for the rest of the family eh...jeesh. Oh ya...Ryan won his game 3-2. Played well, got the only penalty of the game...'roughing'...:headbanger:

Hey gang...a few pics of these high brix seedlings.
OK,..right now the back two are the Neville's Haze X Panama's..the front two are the Zam. X Pan's.
Shiny lil leaves...
They will , of course be a while in those #1's...its 3/4's full of 5th run and the rest (top) is straight ProMix.
Was funny watching them find ,..and react to the deeper 5th run soil.
I'm lovin these later runs of DBHBB soil. So..this soil has been amended with 'Doc's rocks' , five times now ...cut with fresh PM and no EWC's added this , last mix. For the record , i suppose. The lil one in the solo cup is that extra Panama X Malawi i was gonna run before the last Zam X Pan came up. I'm saving this one for WrennaKen.

Back
Top Bottom