Duggan Does ACE's Neville's Haze X Panama & Their Zamedelica X Panama

I will be running Malawi x Panama and Killer A5 Haze next then for the Big Nevilles grow in September.
If you haven't checked out Killer A5 Haze by Ace yet go read the description, It sounds GREAT same flowering time as the Malawi so they would be Great to run together
Hay Sparky If you are interested in doing the Nevilles Haze grow with us PM me I might have a seed or two left. I am going to get the seeds ready to send out and send them off this weekend if all goes as planned
Im glad youre back PC :high-five:. I like that one too

Hey @Duggan . So, next week im going to order the Malawi. With me small space, i guess im going to bit the bullet and run that long flowering time. I know its worth it, but after i take clones she comes down a little sooner. If i was in a bigget setup, i would have had her going a couple yrs ago.
Sorry buddy, i really want her but she is long. Im goin to order anyways..lol
:high-five:
She's not too long Sparkey..:passitleft:like about 13/14 weeks..You may wanna try sumpin from ACE with either A5 or Panama in it too..just sayin ..:passitleft:on the sativa side of things,...so many excellent strains. Cheers eh.

Subbed in, u def could fit some more lights in that tent. :)
I know eh..:rofl:.i keep tellin myself i need one more , long light...welcome to my journal Thumbs, please make yourself at home..:passitleft:

I will be running Malawi x Panama and Killer A5 Haze next then for the Big Nevilles grow in September.
If you haven't checked out Killer A5 Haze by Ace yet go read the description, It sounds GREAT same flowering time as the Malawi so they would be Great to run together
Hay Sparky If you are interested in doing the Nevilles Haze grow with us PM me I might have a seed or two left. I am going to get the seeds ready to send out and send them off this weekend if all goes as planned
I so admire your guts for it all PC ..so brave diving into two sativas like this. Wats so cool is , both strains are top shelf landrace (mostly) and will surely test your resolve...We will both be doing two sativas, gonna be a fun 5 months....lmao.:rofl:
Thanks brother! You think 14 gallons of soil will do the trick!?!?:rofl: That's what she got. Roots were pathetic. I hope this fixes that. Gave her a nice trans drench.

:ganjamon:
Oh ya Ween, thats plenty of dirt for a big beautiful sativa. She will recover and start to take off within a week.
:passitleft:Cheers bud..

Im glad youre back PC :high-five:. I like that one too
:passitleft:..
:passitleft:

Hi guys, this Neville haze is a fast grower WOW I planted a blue dream at the same time and can see the the difference in size she’s ready to b up potted to 3 gal. Sp’s
till I kick her out the door. At that time I’ll up pot again into final sp 5 gal. or more?
AF0E5D73-D2E2-459A-AFB0-F25DE76E81AC.jpeg

I'm finding myself like that I only need 1 more light I get a light then I want just 1 more light that's all I'm thinking about right now
I went ahead and ordered another light from @Budget LED those plants are going to have Plenty of light now. the top of the tent will be covered in lights

She's not too long Sparkey..:passitleft:like about 13/14 weeks..You may wanna try sumpin from ACE with either A5 or Panama in it too..just sayin ..:passitleft:on the sativa side of things,...so many excellent strains. Cheers eh.

I know eh..:rofl:.i keep tellin myself i need one more , long light...welcome to my journal Thumbs, please make yourself at home..:passitleft:

I so admire your guts for it all PC ..so brave diving into two sativas like this. Wats so cool is , both strains are top shelf landrace (mostly) and will surely test your resolve...We will both be doing two sativas, gonna be a fun 5 months....lmao.:rofl:

Oh ya Ween, thats plenty of dirt for a big beautiful sativa. She will recover and start to take off within a week.
:passitleft:Cheers bud..

:passitleft:..
:passitleft:
Thanks Duggan. I figured I should go ahead and learn how to grow those sativas because that's what I like. I will give some hybrids a try after the Nevilles Haze grow. Oh by the way I have the seeds packaged up and ready to go to the post office. Now I just have to make it there before they close which is a little tricky but I should get them out soon

I had a thought cross my what’s left of it mind, 15 years ago I cut down a good
size oak tree, To hid the stump I put a half a wine barrel over it and filled with
mulch and soil. The barrel is slowly falling apart now and the stump is long gone,
the wife planted flowers in it for years and they grew well.
I want to use this as my medum along with 3 lbs of perlite and a bag of ffof.
amended with lime to buffer the soil. Any other amendments? Idk and plant
directly in soil, no bags needed..

Hey U......got a special package today... :headbanger:...Just puffed some Lemon Thai Kush..... me like...:cheesygrinsmiley:
Nice smell, taste and buzz. I would grow it. ...Much gratitude my friend....:high-five:
Ya u say , yes the A5....i Need to get me some more goin . The next year is booked up with this sativa grow , then that crazy, hair brain idea , :cheesygrinsmiley: to join in on PC's , Neville's Haze grow this fall. That aughtta cover about a year....:rofl:
I would consider growing a few more plants , but,..but, then i would be breaking the law....
Enjoy the night Seedling ...and gang.

Oh ya...plant update,..ha, yup they're still growing,....like trying to pour frozen oil....pfft. Hardly any above ground growth. The lil things are building roots, and not much else... This phase gives ya lottsa time to get things straight for the upcoming craziness. Anyhow, just the Budmaster is running with the 12"oscillating desk fan and of course the exhaust fan/filter as always. Cheers everyone....

sent from my DeLorean...in the future!

Hey U......got a special package today... :headbanger:...Just puffed some Lemon Thai Kush..... me like...:cheesygrinsmiley:
Nice smell, taste and buzz. I would grow it. ...Much gratitude my friend....:high-five:
Ya u say , yes the A5....i Need to get me some more goin . The next year is booked up with this sativa grow , then that crazy, hair brain idea :)ganjamon:) to join in on PC's , Neville's Haze grow this fall. That aughtta cover about a year....:rofl:
I would consider growing a few more plants , but,..but, then i would be breaking the law....
Enjoy the night Seedling ...and gang.

Oh ya...plant update,..ha, yup they're still growing,....like trying to pour frozen oil....pfft. Hardly any above ground growth. The lil things are building roots, and not much else... This phase gives ya lottsa time to get things straight for the upcoming craziness. Anyhow, just the Budmaster is running with the 12"oscillating desk fan and of course the exhaust fan/filter as always. Cheers everyone....

sent from my DeLorean...in the future!
Don't worry about the KA5H....cause I am running that next with the Black GDP Haze. 100% not changing that choice and should be popping seeds in April. Gonna be pushing for high yields on that run.

.....and yeah...that was quick! I dropped that off at the post office yesterday. Glad you liked the Lemon.....been smoking a lot of the Lani and BCP the last few weeks and built up a tolerance, then yesterday switched to the LTK and it floored me! :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom