Duggan Does ACE's Neville's Haze X Panama & Their Zamedelica X Panama

Lookin fine and proper Bud. I however would HIGHLY recommend a much bigger pot than a #5.. try for at least a 15 or even bigger if going outside. She can/will get very , very big.......and beautiful... :high-five:
I have grow som big stuff before, this was 2 summers ago. A bit unneviring since
I live in a state that does not aprove of such things they were from mex. in with som great Weed.
in this pic I was holding the phone over my head on tip toes chopped at 13’ I’m
6’ both grown in ( your gonna luv it) 5 gal. Smart pots came out with 3 month’s
worth of good bud, and lots and lots of popcorn buds. I only grow for me now
so it would seem the only limitation i have is supercroping and pot size and from the pic u can see pot size does not always equate to the plant size.
9B11CA3C-2CDA-42C4-8613-CFF8ABDB9ED2.jpeg

Congrats to Ryan for winning and for keeping it real hockey style! :headbanger: the lil ones look good. They're be a sea of colas in no time!

:passitleft:
Cheers , and thanks pal!

Subbing in!:party:
Welcome to my journal 780!:passitleft: Glad your along for this cool ride. Enjoy and please make yourself at home. :high-five:
How big are them air-o-pot. How do you like those
Yes , they are homemade (bigger) 'Rootbuilder' pots. 26 gal's , each. I love these pots. Lots to say about them. They are NOT 'airpots' but work similar for sure! If you google them you can see how i was able to make them. Cheers eh.
...26 gallons, and he likes them full to the top!... ;) :rofl:...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...
Yes...you got my friend....right to the very top....only way to fly....:slide:
Hey Duggs, I don't know if you know this or not but if I were you I'd make sure to fill those 1 gallon pots all the way up, more soil the better :cheesygrinsmiley:
Ya ...lol, i had filled them right up at planting but , but no need to top them up now...they will only be in those till i see fit to get them in the bigguns, so....Good to see you today bud....:high-five:

.7 gallon now lol...
Ya eh Scotia....punch me...go ahead, i deserve it.....:rofl:

Just got up from a nap!! sakes...i was up at 6 this morning which was/is really like 5 ....cuz of the clocks going forward....sakes....tired gang. Busy day today.
Hope everyone has a great one today. Nice and sunny....yeepa , yeepa. Supposed to get to a high of 12 C today....wow eh ...blistering heat...dunno if i can take it....Pfft!

Cheers , and thanks pal!

Welcome to my journal 780!:passitleft: Glad your along for this cool ride. Enjoy and please make yourself at home. :high-five:

Yes , they are homemade (bigger) 'Rootbuilder' pots. 26 gal's , each. I love these pots. Lots to say about them. They are NOT 'airpots' but work similar for sure! If you google them you can see how i was able to make them. Cheers eh.

Yes...you got my friend....right to the very top....only way to fly....:slide:

Ya ...lol, i had filled them right up at planting but , but no need to top them up now...they will only be in those till i see fit to get them in the bigguns, so....Good to see you today bud....:high-five:

Ya eh Scotia....punch me...go ahead, i deserve it.....:rofl:

Just got up from a nap!! sakes...i was up at 6 this morning which was/is really like 5 ....cuz of the clocks going forward....sakes....tired gang. Busy day today.
Hope everyone has a great one today. Nice and sunny....yeepa , yeepa. Supposed to get to a high of 12 C today....wow eh ...blistering heat...dunno if i can take it....Pfft!

Yeah duggan I watched ufc last night and by the time it was done it was around 3 I think and was was like wtf why so late. Then I went to smoke a few before bed and checked GR and noticed timers finally caught back up to my phone and finally realized clocks went ahead the hour. So then I smoked even more lol.

I refuse to get ESPN+ just for UFC. They F'd it all up when they switched from Fox...but that's just me.

The main event had the fewest strikes thrown in a championship fight or some kind of silliness. I expect more from the middleweights.

Most boring fight I’ve watched in awhile. But after watching the women go it would be hard to keep up.

I come from the Ali, /Leonard, Hagler ara. never missed one of Sugar Ray's fights...long time ago. Remember watching him win the gold medal in 76 Olympics. Then , along came the Tyson ara , and he fucked it all up. Boxing was never the same .:(
I loved that era of boxing. I was huge fan of Marvin Hagler. I loved the Hagler - Duran fights. There were so many iconic boxers back then. Tommy Hearns, Foreman and Frazier among others. I wish Tyson was in his hay day during that period. I'd love to see him and Forman throw down. Tyson was pretty devastating but I'm not sure there was much competition for him. Boxing today doesn't interest me much.

I refuse to get ESPN+ just for UFC. They F'd it all up when they switched from Fox...but that's just me.

The main event had the fewest strikes thrown in a championship fight or some kind of silliness. I expect more from the middleweights.
I watch the fights for free on mmator .com almost immediately after the fights! :thumb:

I usually dedicate most of my Sunday morning to watching each fight.

#yourwelcome:cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom