Duggan Does ACE's Neville's Haze X Panama & Their Zamedelica X Panama

That’s what great about this community. That amount of help I’ve received while on this site is crazy. So at least I can pay it forward. Plus duggan your a solid dude. I remember a few months ago when I said I was low on supplies, you were first person to say you’d hook me up if needed.
I know isn’t it great. I’ve only done two grows ever and because of the people here you’d think a pro grew them. Which they did kinda.

Marshal law, holly Shit, it’s taking over.....Bar’s closed at 8pm, all restaurants closed
no one on the streets, Almost all human contact severed. DAM SCARY THIS.
N.Y.,N.J. And Pen. The governors closed down everything Today for at least two weeks. No one to run with anymore, and No where to hide.
Im reminded of the Jews and the getos where they were put before the train ride.
its sad times my friends indeed. Stay low and wash your hands

full

Ok I keep cloning my plants because I haven't smoked it yet so I'm afraid if I dont clone it it's going to be the best weed ever so I guess the question is how many grows do you grow the same plant before you know you dont want that plant anymore
I do the same thing and once I smoke the plant I can make a decision pretty quick. If it doesn't do it for ya the 1st round don't bother running it again, it won't change much after that. New strains I'm unsure of, I'll keep a clone in a solo cup until I harvest the mother, if it's good I'll up pot into it's veg container for another run.

Back
Top Bottom