Duggan Does ACE's Neville's Haze X Panama & Their Zamedelica X Panama

Ok I keep cloning my plants because I haven't smoked it yet so I'm afraid if I dont clone it it's going to be the best weed ever so I guess the question is how many grows do you grow the same plant before you know you dont want that plant anymore

Once - to do a seed run.

Boy, the media is sure helping to spread the fear of the virus.
just as fast as the virus is spreading itself ...it seems.
new restrictions daily....social distanceing......senior shopping hours? WTF
I do wash my hands a lot more lately. common sense shit u know works.
dont pass it around
bogart that joint my friend don’t pass it over to me. It’s a challenging and
changing world we live it.

Wife was just informed that, as an old person, her employer would feel more comfortable if she'd stay home until it blows over. They have to cut hours, so ... :straightface:

Ain' that special. "For our own protection." Swell.

Wife was just informed that, as an old person, her employer would feel more comfortable if she'd stay home until it blows over. They have to cut hours, so ... :straightface:

Ain' that special. "For our own protection." Swell.

Hopefully she'll be paid to stay at home. If not, and if she REALLY wants to work through this, I have but two words 'age discrimination.'

Hopefully she'll be paid to stay at home. If not, and if she REALLY wants to work through this, I have but two words 'age discrimination.'

Yeah, it's everywhere. We old folks could shut the country down ourselves, at any ol' time, just by filing all the lawsuits we're entitled to file.

PC? I'll show you PC, you navel gazing, thumb-sucking twerps! Hello? I'm standing right here! They don't even notice us.

But they feel SO BAD about their despicable inner racist thoughts. :rolleyes:

Maybe the next few weeks will help reset some priorities. :Namaste:

Hey gang! Hope everyone manged to get thru this day without getting sick. My province has just declared a state of emergency. The U is closed except for essential personal... :reading420magazine:...ha..that's me ...my shop..(15 electricians and 5 'lamp men'), are now on ..'split ' shifts. So , i'm in group 'A'...ya, the other group was sent home. I get to stay home Mon, Tues., and Wed. next week, so the two groups will rotate days off. Personally i think everyone should stay home..wtf...essential, bullshit. I asked my superiors about the importance of a ballast change , or for the lamp men , a new lamp in someones office that is not going to be there..?? Of course there are more pressing issues that could arise , but , we had to give our contact info again , just so they can quickly reach us if something does happen.
The only way...and i know the economic part blows, but everyone should just stay away from people, stay home, smoke cannabis...:surf:....
Oh ,..plant update...ha....the lil ones really liked the drink last night, grew a whole 1.5...:headbanger:

...you should try sitting in Mexico after the flight you booked to get home early was beyond the WestJet cut off of Sunday at midnite...registered with the government late last night to get on a repatriation rescue flight...did get a message that they plan to start those on the 23rd...we just have to wait now for a notification on when we get to go...hopefully sooner than later...29 new cases in the country over night...82 cases as of this morning...not looking forward to what should really be a clusterfuck in Calgary, and then getting a domestic flight home...trying to appreciate the time we have left, but pretty stressed out...stay safe...first Ontario death today...cheerz... :Namaste: ...h00k...

...you should try sitting in Mexico after the flight you booked to get home early was beyond the WestJet cut off of Sunday at midnite...registered with the government late last night to get on a repatriation rescue flight...did get a message that they plan to start those on the 23rd...we just have to wait now for a notification on when we get to go...hopefully sooner than later...29 new cases in the country over night...82 cases as of this morning...not looking forward to what should really be a clusterfuck in Calgary, and then getting a domestic flight home...trying to appreciate the time we have left, but pretty stressed out...stay safe...first Ontario death today...cheerz... :Namaste: ...h00k...
Hay Hook I hope it works out for you and I hope you can still enjoy the last part of your trip, Things are getting crazier by the day. If you due get stuck there its probably a nice place to be until this dyes down a bit

Back
Top Bottom