Duggan Does ACE's Neville's Haze X Panama & Their Zamedelica X Panama

Yup...just pm'd PC advising him of the timing with this upcoming NH grow. My present sativa grow will be done in mid to late July. I will be dropping the new NH and the Pan Haze at this time. It will still be a fall/winter grow...just will get started before September. Just want all of us on the same schedule. Its very important we all start on the same day ...exactly...thats the best way to track , compare and learn from each others grow. That is the best way to learn and improve our skills. We will all be learning from each other , as we will be able to see wat is working best or not as good as someone else. The timing is very , very critical.
If we can all manage to get things started on the very same day the learning curve will be tremendous for ALL of us! Hope everyone sees it this way. I realize some will have to make a compromise to get things going at the same time , but its really the bestest way for a group grow like this to really go to the forefront as far as comparing, learning etc. cheers , all my brothas..... :circle-of-love:

Scotia...vegging times will be entirely left up to the individual grower. Grow them as u see fit. Everyone can/will be growing them as they like. Some will be playing it safe and flipping fairly early while others will be going for maximum yield and flipping much later. As long as we all drop the seeds on the very same day the group grow will be a booming , learning success. Grow them as you want.....that way we can compare the different methods . We will ALL learn a tremendous amount with this grow. Its almost like a clinical trial as so many of us are doing the very same seeds, starting at the very same time. The info learned and shared will be thru the roof. cheers Scotia and gang!

Thankfully the start time for this NH group grow is making it absolutely impossible for me to get in on it......I need to produce a few harvests before I do something that crazy anyway.

If I was doing it though, I would do one or two plants in my 5x5 and try to flux them super wide and flat. @Lerugged uses this chicken wire looking stuff to prevent his wild things from going up and keeps spreading them out. Really a cool concept for keeping them caged and contained. Training something like that would just be super interesting. Definitely a fun project with tons of a ways to explore.

It's this plastic type of trellis. The only plants not moving in this 70km/h wind right now. I weave the branches through as they grow over and under.

Attachments

• IMG_20200310_090341.jpg
    IMG_20200310_090341.jpg
    550.4 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_20200229_151327.jpg
    IMG_20200229_151327.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 47
Seedling...ha..ya, your right. they have a purpose, not denying that. There are too many things i just don't have the patience for. At harvest time they can/will be a pure nightmare trying to get to trimming. Just getting the plant out of the netting is maddening.lol. I like and prefer just pushing in stakes when they need support. As far as the yield increase,..i get great yields , just from applying all the lst methods at the right times.
Lots of peeps like using nets and trellises,..nothin wrong with that...just not for me, is all.. :high-five:

Seedling...ha..ya, your right. they have a purpose, not denying that. There are too many things i just don't have the patience for. At harvest time they can/will be a pure nightmare trying to get to trimming. Just getting the plant out of the netting is maddening.lol. I like and prefer just pushing in stakes when they need support. As far as the yield increase,..i get great yields , just from applying all the lst methods at the right times.
Lots of peeps like using nets and trellises,..nothin wrong with that...just not for me, is all.. :high-five:
You can just cut the net and throw it in the garbage.

In a normal situation.....I wouldn't use a net for all the reasons you just listed. For that NH run.....I would think it could have some significant advantages. Not for support but to hold her down and make her beg :rofl: holding her low and spread wide open like that would make for a killer yield. I trust you could pull it off without a net though also. Bringing attention to that method for people with less experience training these wild ones.

Ya...you wouldn't like a net bud...i know it. All that lil larf we need to prune off, now all of a sudden goes unnoticed in the mess of vegetation under and around the netting. It just gets too messy for me. Too hard to care for them, prune them , cultivate them. :passitleft:
Sorry I didn't see your post before I made a post in my journal about starting times for the NH grow. I really hope others can start at the same time. A couple have already said that will not work for them but they would not be too far from July when they start. Also let Sparkey know you already have the other seeds coming. Once again sorry

I also didn't mean to post the trichome pictures. I removed them a few minutes later when I realized I posted them. Look back at the post I deleted them . Those were for me to look at, I know they are not done I was just trying to see if they looked close

Back
Top Bottom