Dresney's First Grow - Organic - Indoor - GDP - Trainwreck

Uh oh, drama in Dresney World!
Right, everything's suppose to run smooth up in here. It's snowing across the whole planet, my daughter has her first boy friend, & Dresney has a hermie. My whole world's been turned upside-down.

Hang in there, and try not to stress out yourself too much!

I've had some chocolate and beer since this afternoon, so I'm feeling good right now. I was in a real tizzy there for a few moments though. :laughtwo:

Right, everything's suppose to run smooth up in here. It's snowing across the whole planet, my daughter has her first boy friend, & Dresney has a hermie. My whole world's been turned upside-down.

Hey, she's doing well. My first boyfriend was in kindergarten! We even held hands at recess :rofl:

You'll caught it early enough and I know you'll stay on top of it, you'll be just fine:)

You'll be ;) soon, Dres!

Don't you know it! Friday sampling begins. I was seriously tempted to take some samples after this afternoon's fiasco. If she's going to put out hermie branches, I'm going to start smoking her buds. That's the trade-off! :partyboy:

Here you go Girl friend

Hope this cheers you up after today's little drama

VCC_Dres.jpg

Is this a one-time deal or at least once a day for 15 minutes per foot?

Personally, I think you're on the winning end of this deal - my feet are rather cute. :rofl:

Now I'm blushing after the edit.

To the couch!
And do not come half stepping Brit. I'm sure you've seen Pulp Fiction. We still don't know if it what happen to Antwan was because of a foot message. LOL

And do not come half stepping Brit. I'm sure you've seen Pulp Fiction. We still don't know if it what happen to Antwan was because of a foot message. LOL

In my top two favorite movies of all time. :partyboy:

Dres-reps to anyone who can guess the other movie in the next 10 posts.

Good luck! :laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom