Dresney's First Grow - Organic - Indoor - GDP - Trainwreck

BB wins! I think I've seen that movie at least 200 times.... literally. Watched it every single day for the good part of a year when I was about five years old. I might watch it today! :laughtwo:

And to be on-topic, here is Blanca this morning.

Day 34
ww0213141.jpg

Ahh, I would of got that one with your hint if I wouldn't of had to go to the store Dres....

Blanca is looking gorgeous.

Hi Dresney!:byebye:
Beautiful Blanca sure is a pretty thing.

Regarding the hermie girl- sounds like you can keep her in check. You may end up with a few seeds but will still have potent smoke. Decades ago nearly all weed was seedy but it still got us high! Your mom and mom-in-law will just think its a trip down memory lane-lol.
Happy growing!:peace:

I was on the cusp of having the flu when I saw Mary Poppins as a kid at the theater. Soon after I was a very sick 5 or 6 year old and had terrible Mary Poppins related fever dreams. To this day the movie makes me uncomfortable. :smokin:

LOL... PJ, I'm the same way with The 500 Dolmations. That witch scared me so bad as a kid I never even bought it for my daughter.

Ahh, I would of got that one with your hint if I wouldn't of had to go to the store Dres....

Blanca is looking gorgeous.

Thanks, Reg :love:

Regarding the hermie girl- sounds like you can keep her in check. You may end up with a few seeds but will still have potent smoke. Decades ago nearly all weed was seedy but it still got us high! Your mom and mom-in-law will just think its a trip down memory lane-lol.
Happy growing!:peace:

They won't be picky - can't beat free weed. I'm sure it'll be better than anything they've had recently anyway. I've smoked the stuff they get, and I can tell just by the smell alone that Loretta beats that stuff, hands...errr, fan leaves down. :)

I was on the cusp of having the flu when I saw Mary Poppins as a kid at the theater. Soon after I was a very sick 5 or 6 year old and had terrible Mary Poppins related fever dreams. To this day the movie makes me uncomfortable. :smokin:

Aw, fate robbed you of a lifetime of chimney-sweeping, penguin-dancing fun. That movie was a great comfort to me for years when I was feeling down.

A while back I was looking up Julie Andrews on the web to see what she'd been up to recently. I stumbled upon a topless photo of her from a play performance. I was appalled - nobody should see Mary Poppin's boobies! It still bothers me that it's out there in cyberspace. :laugh:

LOL... PJ, I'm the same way with The 500 Dolmations. That witch scared me so bad as a kid I never even bought it for my daughter.

That movie is really morbid when you think about it (if we're talking about the same movie... 101 Dalmations? :laughtwo:). Skinning puppies? I don't think my children need to think about that when they're five years old. (My fictional children, that is.)

Okay, so I spent about 30 minutes staring and poking around Loretta. I didn't uncover any hidden balls, but I'm sure I could go at it all day and not get to every little nook and cranny.

This guy, however, was waving :ciao: to me, and said he was ready to sever ties with Loretta and her gender-confused ways. :)

tw0213142.jpg

:tokin:

That movie is really morbid when you think about it (if we're talking about the same movie... 101 Dalmations? :laughtwo:). Skinning puppies? I don't think my children need to think about that when they're five years old. (My fictional children, that is.)
Shows you how much that movie scared me. I get all confused just typing the title!

So temptation got the better of you.

Yes, I was sneaky, sneaky :)

:tokin:

I also sneaked into the flower when the lights went out tonight.

Loretta getting ready to turn in for the night.

tw0213145.jpg

Pascalle wins the gold star in my heart today. Her colors are finally coordinating, and I think she's dazzling. :dreamy:

gdp0213145.jpg

gdp0213143.jpg

I'm going to go watch Mary Poppins! :ciao:

Have a lovely evening, friends!

:green_heart:

"In every job that must be done, there is an element of fun. You find the fun, and - SNAP - the job's a game!" - Mary Poppins.

Striking colors, Dres. Keep it fun!

Back
Top Bottom