Dresney's First Grow - Organic - Indoor - GDP - Trainwreck

very nice

Thanks, Victor! :high-five:

Looking mighty yummy! If I was 18 and had no smoke, I'd be plucking buds off that plant so fast.

That's the nice thing about being older, having proper patience. It takes some will power to leave these gals alone to do there thing!

:welldone:

How true is that?! The change in my personality between ages 20 and 30 is probably as drastic the change between ages 10 and 20. I was a real jerk sometimes when I was 20 now that I'm thinking about it. :laughtwo: I had no patience at all.

Although, I also think it's easier for me to resist plucking buds right now because it's been soooo long since I've smoked. If I had just run out a couple days ago, I'd probably be in a mad panic, sniffing around the popcorn. I'm well beyond the 'omg-I-have-no-bud' frenzy already, luckily for Pascalle and Loretta. :) Well, luckily for myself too, I suppose... if I were to pluck their buds now I'd feel like I was robbing myself. Loretta is looking juicy enough now that I want alllll of her buds to reach their maximum potential. I get overly excited when I think about what she's going to look like in 4-5 weeks.. oh là là! :loopy:

I did some lights-rearranging in my veg area. This is what it's looking like now.

02061411.jpg

I love all the colors in there right now. :partyboy:

I :green_heart: the creativity on the lighting partner.

Looking awesome!
Thanks Cajun! :passitleft: I'm really thankful everything is coming along so smoothly.

I :green_heart: the creativity on the lighting partner.

I debated posting that picture because it looks so messy and jumbled, but meh... thought I'd keep it real in here. :)

Last update of the night - some non-HPS photos of the Fat Girls.

Day 37 of 12/12 - 29 days since flowering began

Pascalle finally stopped whining about being thirsty.
gdp0206141.jpg

She's displaying a broad range of colors right now.
gdp0206143.jpg

She has a few orange pistils already!
gdp0206142.jpg

What a striking color difference...
0206142.jpg

Loretta is not to be outdone... she's putting on a little purple herself.
tw0206141.jpg

Nighty night, friends!

:ciao:

:battingeyelashes:

:love:

Feed the soil not plant. If you make compost and its not doing much add blood meal or Mexican Bat Guano. just like plants, soil microbes need available nutrients in a form they can digest and bat sh-t any crap for that matter and blood have been available for eons. Other microbes want the sugars and some want the plant as host and some eat the others. TLO KISS

Totally agree... Just like aquariums, keep the water, the fish are a bonus... Also they make excellent fertillizer.... Also the bacteria in the pooey water helps the soil too .... I use bonemeal in my sol too..

Organic all the way for me !!!

:cheer:

Hiya again dresney....

I was wondering if you knew what was going on with this new members youngsters ??

If not is there any other Dressettes (. :rofl: ).... With an idea, if you have time to have a looksie..

1st Grow - 5x Auto Super Hash + 1x Auto Sugar Mango Ryder - Help?

Sorry to kinda hijack your journal my friend, but its in a good cause

:Namaste:

Good nite Dres. Pretty girls in their new colours.:thumb:
:peace::love:

:thanks: I really love that I got a purple phenotype. It adds a little fun! :partyboy:

Sooo close now my friend

I know! T-minus 3 weeks for sampling to begin!

I checked out that thread, but I'm not sure what the problem is. My guess is a bug, but I see that they're are some pros in there now ;)

Great colors on those leafs.

Thanks, BB! Pascalle's made a rainbow with her leafs. :laughtwo:

Looks great! I love seeing contrast of the two different strains side by side. :yummy:

Heya, MaryJWanna :ciao: Glad to see you here.:welcome: I love the contrast too - it's really amazing to me how different they look. Thanks for the compliment. ;)

Purple haze, runnin' through my brain!

Lookin' deelish. :welldone: :hookah:

Thanks, CannaMeds! I wish Purple Haze was running through my brain. :laughtwo: Pascalle will be the first one to get sampled. Her buds better be something magical if they're not going to beef up like Loretta's. I know there is a lot of time left, but dang, Loretta's buds are soooo much bigger than Pascalle's already. And Pascalle is putting out some orange hairs already! She better get with the program!

Hiya again dresney....

I was wondering if you knew what was going on with this new members youngsters ??

If not is there any other Dressettes (. :rofl: ).... With an idea, if you have time to have a looksie..

1st Grow - 5x Auto Super Hash + 1x Auto Sugar Mango Ryder - Help?

Sorry to kinda hijack your journal my friend, but its in a good cause

:Namaste:

:thanks: I really love that I got a purple phenotype. It adds a little fun! :partyboy:

I know! T-minus 3 weeks for sampling to begin!

I checked out that thread, but I'm not sure what the problem is. My guess is a bug, but I see that they're are some pros in there now ;)
Yep, he'll be alright. he has the King in his corner now plus you're no slouch yourself Mr. Worshiper.
Speaking of the King, make sure you join him, our hostess Dresney, and myself tomorrow at 6:00pm Eastern Standard Time for the 8th episode of THE REPS ARE RIGHT. If you have anything you might want discussed tomorrow with some of the more experienced growers here on 420 you can PM your questions to me in the next 12hrs from this post and we'll try to get to them during the show. For those of you who haven't been with us long enough to send private messages I'm sure Dres, my partner wouldn't mind if you posted your questions here on her thread. For more details about what goes on during THE REPS ARE RIGHT check my signature below.

T-minus 24hrs until showtime...

Wow Dresney! Err hmmm wha yeah erm sorry! :) bit flabbergasted and befuddled! Stunning :) :) So very very chuffed for you!

Thanks, LA ;) I'm chuffed too! (First time using that word :laughtwo:)

Although looking at those pictures, I think Pascalle is a little ugly. I just can't seem to get her nitrogen levels to a happy place, and she's either eating away at herself or curling in a tantrum. I'm almost ready to just throw in the towel on her and let her sort it until I hack her to bits. I figure she has about a month left to go, and since I didn't defoliate she has a lot of leaves to drain. We'll see what happens :)

Back
Top Bottom