Dresney's First Grow - Organic - Indoor - GDP - Trainwreck

Yep partner, those are pistils.

:hmmmm:

I don't get it.

They've never been on anything but 18/6.

Their mama was still on 18/6 when I cut them.

The clones next to them aren't doing this.

0115144.jpg

So....

I guess they were like, "Flux this light. I'll flower when I want to!"

Not saying it would make a difference but I already know their mother wasn't an Auto.
Maybe you have one of those rare occurrences going on. One of the more seasoned members will tune in soon. I want to know what's going on also Dres.

I agree, those are buds starting. That's a mystery for sure. They aren't autos, right? I'll have to read back on your thread a little.
And no issues with timers on the light schedule? Sometimes they can go haywire and you have to physically check when those lights come and off.
Also, the pic of the night they were cut it almost looks like there were pistils already. I can't tell for sure though.

On the roots, I have planted clones with much less roots than that. I think you can plant them anytime. :circle-of-love:

Thanks for your replies, Reg.

I'm confused, but not worried.... they'll root or die either way. :laughtwo:

Hi, Canna :ciao: I'm so happy to see you here!

Their mama did indeed have pistils at most of her nodes, but it was maybe one or two... the kind you see when they're sexually mature. The big girls both had about a 12 week veg, so they had lots of pistils when they were flipped.

During the first week or so after they were snipped the pistils they already had started to darken and wither. I thought they'd all fall away, but now... micro-bud central. :laughtwo:

The light schedule has been solid. When I flipped my big girls to flower I moved my veg space into an empty bedroom upstairs. I see the lights under the crack of the door every time I go to the bathroom or my bedroom (also, my computer is in the same room so I spend most of my day with them LOL). I actually had a hard time sleeping for the first few days because I could see the light under the door from my bed. I'd open an eye and peek on the light several times. :rofl:

Hi Dres. :ciao:

:hmmmm: :popcorn:

Dresney Super Grower

Cut to Cola in three weeks folks !

:rofl:

I'm almost sure this isn't supposed to happen! :laughtwo:

The only thing I can think of is... maybe the light isn't strong enough for them? Maybe I should use two bulbs instead of one? It's only about four inches above them though... no way they can think it's dark.

:surrender:

I'm confuzzled.

Thanks for your replies, Reg.

I'm confused, but not worried.... they'll root or die either way. :laughtwo:

Hi, Canna :ciao: I'm so happy to see you here!

Their mama did indeed have pistils at most of her nodes, but it was maybe one or two... the kind you see when they're sexually mature. The big girls both had about a 12 week veg, so they had lots of pistils when they were flipped.

During the first week or so after they were snipped the pistils they already had started to darken and wither. I thought they'd all fall away, but now... micro-bud central. :laughtwo:

The light schedule has been solid. When I flipped my big girls to flower I moved my veg space into an empty bedroom upstairs. I see the lights under the crack of the door every time I go to the bathroom or my bedroom (also, my computer is in the same room so I spend most of my day with them LOL). I actually had a hard time sleeping for the first few days because I could see the light under the door from my bed. I'd open an eye and peek on the light several times. :rofl:

Hi Dres, I do a lot of lurkin' and likin' sometimes. Have some time at work today, so I'm playin' while da boss isn't lookin' LOL
I like the possibility of the light....I really can't think of anything else either. puzzles...don't ya just love them?:laugh:

Thanks for thinking.... I can't stop wondering either. :laughtwo:

It's a 23 watt 2700k, 1600 lumens... I think this is the first time I've used it, actually.

The light is the only thing I can think of, but then I wonder why the other two clones aren't affected.

Maybe the combination of lower light levels and a plant that was soooo ready for flowering did them in?

It just doesn't make any sense to me. Let's just wait until someone who maybe understands this phenomenon drops by.

I don't get it.

They've never been on anything but 18/6.

Their mama was still on 18/6 when I cut them.

The clones next to them aren't doing this.

0115144.jpg

So....

I guess they were like, "Flux this light. I'll flower when I want to!"

:hmmmm:[/QU

This happens usually when clones are taken during flowering stage, just pick the buds to stop them as the plant re veges. I like to transplant with shorter roots I break them off more often when they look like a fish bone.

Back
Top Bottom